A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
Looks such fun and we can’t wait for 2020 to be our year of dates!
Great gift for a friend and a lovely gesture receiving a surprise tasty treat as part of the package. Quality product beautifully packaged.
Fantastic personal service! Kate took the time to answer my million questions and the delivery was prompt, and looks amazing!! Would highly recommend to all who just sometimes need to take that little bit of time out. Thankyou and I can’t wait to start making new memories Rachel
Lovely present for a friend.
I have bought several items from A Year of Dates and they have always been received very quickly. Kate and John were especially helpful with my latest purchase as I needed something a little different in terms of wording on the box. Can highly recommend!
This is my third purchase, fabulous quality! Super idea! Arrived on time! Thank you so much xx
What a beautifully presented gift... Brilliant idea... And arrived so quickly too
First class service. Delighted with the item
Was delivered when expected and the box and packaging is very nice
Haven’t used them as they are gifts But the service was great and the boxes looked amazing Thank You
Bought the 30 birthday set for a friend and she absolutely loved it. Couldn't wait to start her year of being 30!
Good presentation, attractive gift. Well packed and dispatched promptly.
The perfect gift! Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
A fun gift I’m looking forward to giving my husband for Christmas. Comes in a lovely quality personalised box.
Good idea and very well presented
Nothing was to much trouble, such a wonderful gift to send or receive
Great idea, and lovely personalised packaging. I received this gift for a special birthday of mine and I loved it so much I ordered one for my friend too.
What a lovely idea for a gift.. beautifully presented... And came very quickly!
A fabulous and fun gift idea to inspire quality time together be it as a couple or a family or time with friends.
What a fantastic idea! This was a gift and the couple that received it were thrilled, they could not wait to go out on some adventures together, which they had been struggling to do through busy schedules. The service we received was great as they were very friendly and kept us up to date with our order. When it arrived, on time, it was beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend A Year of Dates!
A Year of Dates is rated 4.93 based on 133 reviews