A Year of Dates Reviews

A Year of Dates 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Charlotte Dickinson
A Year of Dates 5 star review on 6th September 2019
Jan smith
The jar was broken when it arrived.
I bought this for my daughter & son-in-law, who were absolutely thrilled. Their name on the lid of the box, all the coloured sealed envelopes and the blank ones to complete themselves. They can’t wait to start opening, highly recommend.
I ordered 60 things to do BEFORE you are sixty but received 60 things to do when you are 60. However everyone can make a mistake and what is important is how you recover the situation. I received an immediate apology and was sent over the right product in no time, so brilliant service and would recommend them to anyone.
Hi Tony,
I'm sorry to hear of this mix up. It's not our intention to cause offence.
If you could get in touch with us directly at hello@ayearofdates.co.uk we can get this corrected.
I brought this for my partner and I can't wait for him to open it. I found the website in a magazine and immediately loved it. It was beautiful packaged and arrived within 48 hours. I am so excited for the year ahead now.
Excellent item, super fast delivery too. My best friend and hubby will absolutely love it x
Perfect, great mix of films.
A fantastic idea and a lovely well packaged gift to give and look forward to the year of 2021.
It came in a lovely box, very pleased to give it as a gift.
Lovely present! Bought as a Christmas gift and I’m genuinely really excited to gift it. Would definitely purchase other products. Thank you!
Haven’t opened any as it’s a gift but really impressed with it. Can’t wait to give it :)
Gift-Box was damaged during transport
What a fabulous idea this is. Bought the Deserts edition as a Christmas gift for some dear friends having witnessed first hand the fun my daughter and her husband had with theirs.
A great little business run by friendly and happy to help people gets my vote.
Beautifully presented. Very much looking forward to giving this as an extra special gift this Christmas.
What a great idea for a surprise unusual gift or for the eternal romantic to stimulate a year of adventures.
My wife and I are ooking forward to opening every envelope to find a new option for what we will do that week or in the future.
This is my darlings Christmas present. I'm sure she will be thrilled as she bought one for our son and his girlfriend
Looks beautiful - so nicely presented and fantastic quality. Loved the little gift that came with it! Such a thoughtful touch. I have bought this as a Christmas present for my fiancé so I am looking forward to seeing and participating in all of the date ideas
A cute present for a couple.
Lovely quality product and a fantastic idea can’t wait to use them
I have bought 2 different sets now as gifts, one for a 50th and one for couples.(one is a Christmas present so it's not been received yet), I love the idea of making memories and doing different things, my friend loved hers and I'm sure my sister and her partner will love theirs too.
Excellent gift idea - something for all occasions. Can’t wait to give my brother & sister in law their box for Christmas :)
Looks great well presented it’s for a gift
A Year of Dates is rated 4.92 based on 280 reviews