A Year of Dates Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Year of Dates

Tell us how A Year of Dates made you happy
First class service. Delighted with the item
Was delivered when expected and the box and packaging is very nice
Haven’t used them as they are gifts But the service was great and the boxes looked amazing Thank You
Bought the 30 birthday set for a friend and she absolutely loved it. Couldn't wait to start her year of being 30!
Good presentation, attractive gift. Well packed and dispatched promptly.
The perfect gift! Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
A fun gift I’m looking forward to giving my husband for Christmas. Comes in a lovely quality personalised box.
Good idea and very well presented
Nothing was to much trouble, such a wonderful gift to send or receive
Great idea, and lovely personalised packaging. I received this gift for a special birthday of mine and I loved it so much I ordered one for my friend too.
What a lovely idea for a gift.. beautifully presented... And came very quickly!
A fabulous and fun gift idea to inspire quality time together be it as a couple or a family or time with friends.
What a fantastic idea! This was a gift and the couple that received it were thrilled, they could not wait to go out on some adventures together, which they had been struggling to do through busy schedules. The service we received was great as they were very friendly and kept us up to date with our order. When it arrived, on time, it was beautifully packaged. I would highly recommend A Year of Dates!
really lovely idea, just a small something special for my daughters 21st.. the only issue, and this is not the company's fault, the packaging was opened somewhere in transit , Royal Mail did re package it in cellophane and left a note on it as they were the secondary logistics people and that is how they received it, so whoever are the primary ones should be bit more careful . But other than that really excited to give such a unique present
Perfect gift for my best friend 😍
Fab service and personalised detail.
I bought this for my husband for our first wedding anniversary (paper). We’ve done two dates so far and it’s been great fun. It was recommended to me by a friend and I’ve been recommending it to others. Such a creative and wonderful gift!
Great product and super after sale care. I had missed part of my address and the support was just perfect, thank you!!!
The gift that keeps on giving, very thoughtful, love it!
A fantastic way to make memories and try things that we never would have done otherwise!
A Year of Dates is rated 4.97 based on 106 reviews