Avaris Reviews

of reviewers recommend Avaris

Tell us how Avaris made you happy
Avaris 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Paula H
Avaris 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Paula H
Avaris 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Electric M
Avaris 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Electric M
I’ve always been relatively into cycling, so though I’d get with the trend and get an E bike. I was blown away by the power of the assist and really impressed with what I could get out of the bike in terms of miles. I also use the battery protector provided to give me extra peace of mind when riding.
I was a little apprehension about purchasing an E bike online, without trying it first and with the price tag of £1800. However, Avaris answered all my queries before purchasing and gave me confidence to purchase. Once the bike arrived it was easy to put together following the assemble video and that was it, I was away. It’s been just over a month since I’ve been using the bike and I’ve done almost 200 miles on the bike and absolutely love it. Gives, me the confidence to go further than I would before and getting towards 60 now I think it’s going to be best way to keep fit going forward!
Be very aware of this company Your customer service is rubbish. You send out faulty bikes knowing that they are faulty and when the customer complains you do nothing but promise calls from what appears to be a non existing tech department.
This is my first E Bike, after eight years riding a normal one, and I couldn't be happier. I had a minor issue with the battery to begin with, but the technical team sorted it very fast. I live in Kent, and there are lots of hilly roads around me, which was a problem before. But with the Avaris 2.3 I can go wherever I want. The 9 levels of asistance let me decide how big is the effort I want to make, and the display is well designed and easy to use. I think the price-quality relationship is very very good, and I am very happy I bought it.
Great product and great customer service. Would highly recommend.
Love it wasn’t sure I would but you still put the effort in just now I’m not having to get off on the hills which where I live there are many well worth the spend
User friendly site, informative, well packaged great product and received on time Extremely powerful electric assist and as a result a very enjoyable ride
Avaris is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews