Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
Helped me to get a much better lease price
Very helpful throughout the process. Karen is always available to answer any questions, would definitely use again in the future;
I was bit hesitant to buy a car online as it’s an expensive purchase but Autoebid made my experience easier and gave me assurance. So we got a good deal on the cost and The delivery was as promised, no delay. Thanks Autoebid.
Excellent service.
Good coustomer service
Excellent service from Autoebid, would be better if the broker was as easy to communicate with. Good savings on cost. Overall would use again.
Good service, easy to understand and received a good discount on my new VW.
Did exactly what was promised. Achieved the advertised discount price with no fuss and put me in touch with the dealer who could fill my order. Vehicle was delivered brand new exactly as spec for the price of a used vehicle at the main dealers. No brainer!!
A much better price than any local dealers, and a simple process right through to delivery to my door.
Prompt service and a decent discount on my new car
Good price, car delivered sooner than expected and regular contact by phone and email to ensure all was going smoothly
Best New car discount I could find in the UK.
From the initial inquiry through to the delivery of the car I had constant discussions with Karen. Karen sources the best quote and I dealt with the dealer direct from that point ( who was a land rover dealership). The quote was cheaper than what I had gotten direct to dealers and via carwow . The car was delivered to my doorstep. The only downside is that for me the dealership was far away so could not go into the dealership and pick up the car direct ( with the normal bottle of wine or bunch of flowers and the experience of having the car sitting there all sparkly)..but that is a trade of based on the money saved.
Very good savings in comparison to price from main dealer on my new ford transit
As a first time user the support and reasureage was very good
discount on cars
I was offered a very good price from Autoebid for the car that I wanted. They seemed personable, straightforward and trustworthy, and I usually dealt with the same person. Although they only act as agents for the actual seller, they still gave me the impression they were involved and wanted everything to go well, and they were always available to talk to and help with queries.
Autoebid supported me through every step of the process - I knew they would be there to answers any questions.
First time with AutoeBid after buying a number of cars from other online sellers, very happy and would recommend to friends and colleagues. £23.5k for a £30k plus car, what's not to like!
Worked as promised but didn't really get into a bidding war as only 1 bidder but they lowered the purchase price so all worked out very well and I was very satisfied with the results!!
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,028 reviews