Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
Placed an order for a car through Autoebid .The order was placed and deposit paid .A month later I received an email from the supplier to say my order had been cancelled and my deposit refunded .I contacted Autoebid who said they would get back to me .Nearly a week later I have had no phonecalls or ,emails from them.They are all friendly when you place an order ,but as soon as you have any problems they don’t want anything to do with it .
Thank you for your message. It was good to speak this morning. I understand our emails from the last few days did not reach you, but appreciate you letting us know and we have now resent these details to you. We are available every day Monday – Friday by phone 020 3637 5660 and email sales@autoebid.com if we can help at any time.
I placed an order for a MINI 5 dr and payed the deposit as required.After a couple of hours they rang and wanted 750 pounds more as they said they misquoted the price due to IT? I dont know their game is but alarm bells rang and I cancelled the order!
We're really sorry for the mistake on this order. We appreciate your frustration, and can only apologise. We understand the deposit was refunded to your credit card.
Excellent. Karen was very polite, efficient and effective in sourcing the car I was after. From the beginning through to post delivery she made sure everything was proceeding satisfactorily.
I picked a car price looked good, even drove 80 miles to test drive,autoebid was in contact many times,decided to buy,within 12hrs the price increased by £2500,what a waste of time,highly disappointed
We're really sorry that this occurred. Unfortunately the dealer had offered pricing that had expired and wasn't able honour. We can only share your disappoint on this occasion.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,027 reviews