Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
After my wife had chosen her new car I began to search for the best price and came across Autoebid during an internet search. I selected the car (Honda Jazz) and up came the best price I had found. I was rather sceptical at this stage and phoned to get clarification of vehicle sourcing, warranties ans specifications which I received instantly. I then checked the company and became satisfied with my findings. I saved over £1000 compared to the best dealer discounts I could find which related to over 22% saving from list price. I arranged to collect the car, which was based in the Midlands where I live, but was also offered free delivery to anywhere in the UK. Overall I was very pleased with the service and price offered by Autoebid and would not hesitate to recommend this company for new car purchases.
Autoebid 5 star review on 11th September 2018
Really good working with AutoEbid. Good communication rang regularly to update on progress of the purchase. The whole process of car purchase was really easy. I got a really good price on my Golf. Would highly recommend as a way to purchase a new car and would definitely use AutoEbid again.
The whole new car buying experience from Autoebid was very professional, smooth and fast. Special thanks to Karen for providing an excellent customer service. We will use the Autoebid again in the future.
Very pleased with process from start to finish. Very good comms . Would recommend!
From start to finish, the purchase of my wife's new car was seamless. The team at Autoebid were professional, courteous and nothing was too much trouble for them. I would totally recommend them and will use them again in the future.
I'd never previously purchased a brand new car nor used such an online service, so this was all new to me. I initially contacted Autoebid for a quote after reading very positive reviews, and Karen got back with the best deals within 24 hours. I then dealt with the main dealer who proved equally helpful. The car was ready for me in two weeks although I requested they hold it for me till after the Xmas holiday period which they were happy to do and it was delivered to my door in January. I saved £2600 which equated to a 26% saving - a brand new car on the road for less than £8000 in 2020 has to be a good deal. I'd recommend this method to anybody considering buying a new vehicle.
Fast, efficient service. Great communication
I got the best VW California at the best price with highest spec and it didn’t cost me anything for the great service I received.
Excellent, personal service. Huge saving on the price of our new car, and the dealer experience was exactly as normal after handover. Highly recommended.
From the moment I used the Autoebid site to the day I took delivery of my new car, I was met with a level of service that car dealerships could only dream of. Karen is an excellent communicator, who kept me informed on the progress of my new car order with weekly updates by email and phone. Saved thousands on my new Focus. Use them for your new car, and you will be blown away with the professional service and savings they offer!
I got a really good discount for my Mercedes A class, none of the carwow offers were anywhere near the offer provided by Autoebid. I was with constant contact with the dealer and the Autoebid representative who made sure that the whole process went quickly and smoothly. Great service.
I thoroughly enjoyed using AutoeBid and would have no hesitation to use AutoeBid again. I cant fault the service and I got exactly what I ordered with the obvious savings on the Purchase price of my Amarok and no compromise on dealership support and service
Autoebid 5 star review on 15th March 2019
Purchased A Honda Jazz for my wife at an excellent discount ( considering we were looking to buy a used car originally ). Autoebid were communicating with us without being overbearing and were able to order and supply within three weeks from start to finish.Will definitely consider purchasing my next car with them.
I have just purchased a VW T-Roc through Autoebid & can highly recommend them. The whole process from quotation to order, right through to after sales has been excellent & very through with a big saving off list price. My local dealer couldn’t get close to it! Delivery to my door with a great handover service. Fantastic!
Found the required car at an excellent price . Karen checked progress on a regular basis with a nice personal approach. Thankyou Autoebid
AutoeBid is very good. I specified the car I want. They found me two highly competitive offers. I took the one that takes payment on delivery. The car was delivered by a nice gentleman. I am happy. I will call on them again for my next company car.
Excellent service, always came back promptly when I needed a query answered.
Absolutely delighted with the service from Autoebid. 2nd time purchase for me and Karen who dealt with the sale and found me my lovely new car was very professional and kept me updated throughout. Definitely recommend!
I was seeking to buy a new Nissan Qashqai. I had contacted local dealers but the discount offered was much less than I had hoped for. I came across Autoebid which seemed to be claiming they could provide very good prices on all vehicles. I read some independent reviews on such sites as trust pilot which all encourages me to put in a call. I spoke to a very helpful lady called Karen who explained the process. Still I was apprehensive and decided to think on it for a few days. I decided to give it a try and so I contacted Karen again and advised her of this. After a short time Karen confirmed that she had a supplier who could provide me with my car at a price which equated to a 25% discount. She assured me that she had many dealings with this supplier and there had never been any problems. After this, I was contacted by that supplier by email and subsequent phone call. He was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. I paid £1000 on credit to confirm the order and the date I wanted the car. The whole process ran smoothly. During the period from placing the order to delivery (some 6 weeks) I was contacted on a number of occasions by Karen to check all was well and the supplier always responded very quickly to any email or phone call. I was contacted shortly before my chosen delivery date and given the registration number of my vehicle. I paid the balance of the price the day before delivery. I was told delivery would be between 9am and 5pm and that the driver would contact me to advise approx time of delivery. Sure enough this happened, and I received my car at 8.55am on the agreed delivery date. To sum up, I had no problems whatsoever. The care from Autobid was excellent and it was very nice that all my contact was with the same person. The supplier could not have been more helpful. I would have no hesitation in advising my closest friends to use Autoebid.
Autoebid got me a great price and checked in regularly through the process to ensure all was ok. Purchase was smooth from start to finish. Delighted with my new car.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,028 reviews