Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

How would you rate Autoebid ?

Ali
"After two test drives and walking into three different Land Rover Dealerships, the sales staff were simply off putting and were more concerned in selling additions to the car along with care products/different insurance packages, than anything else. Having found Autoebid on google, I started my dialogue with Ros Greener who apart from being very informative of the product she was discussing, turned out to be extremely patient with me. Especially after finding out that I was not intending to purchase until 17 months time for my wife's Special Birthday Surprise. Best of all, she managed to save me some decent money in comparison to the dealership prices which I happily put back into additional accessories for the car. I would sincerely recommend speaking to her about your requirements first before trying anyone else as she is a Massive asset to Autoebid and I can honestly say that had it not have been for Ros Greener, I would not have purchased an evoke for my wife. Ali"
Michael
"All dealings with Autoebid have been great. For the second time Autoebid got me a fantastic deal on my new car... this time an Audi A3. The discount of more than 15% also included the extras I specified. Subsequent dealings with the Audi Main Dealer were excellent. Highly recommended."
"Thanks very much to Autoebid for helping me to buy my new Q3 Audi, which I collected at the start of March. The price quoted was much lower than any other avenues for purchasing cars at present, not to mention significantly lower than the list price. I have not used this method of buying a new car before, but I found the Autoebid process exceedingly easy and efficient I would certainly feel happy to use them again and to recommend them to other people."
"AutoeBid achieved a huge discount on our new new van & will definitely use their system again when looking for a new van."
"In a word super. Smooth from start to finish. The way to go."
"A massive thank you to AutoeBid from me for securing best deal in the market for my new car, special thanks to Karen who kept me upto date with what was going on. I was way at first to order new car from web, but once they connected to main dealer i was very confident. would highly recommend them"
"The service supplied was efficient and hassle free. The website was easy to use, the response was quick and resulted in AutoeBid finding the correct specification vehicle at a competative price. The vehicle was purchased and has now been delivered."
"Excellent service all round from Karen and the team. The car was delivered exactly to the required spec and I got a massive saving that my local dealer couldn't even get close to competing with. The online system provided all the option packs available for the model I wanted and everything was double and triple checked before confirmation. Couldn't be happier."
"Good price and excellent service."
"Used Autoebid to source a VW T6 Transporter Kombi 4m DSG. Great service throughout the process and got a good deal from a VW dealership."
"Did exactly what was promised. Achieved the advertised discount price with no fuss and put me in touch with the dealer who could fill my order. Vehicle was delivered brand new exactly as spec for the price of a used vehicle at the main dealers. No brainer!!"
"Great deal, regular updat e, good comms and follow up."
"Autoebid are good at managing the process and suppliers to make things happen to schedule. Would definitely use them again and recommend GB ûthem to friends and family. Achieved by far the best price on my car via them compared to other suppliers/ brokers. Well done autoebid team."
"Right from the start I had good feelings about this company and they turned up trumps with massive saving over new. They telephoned to confirm a few details, then got back to me with an offer that my local dealer couldn't even get close to. Spoke to the dealer and paid a deposit then balance when it was ready for delivery. Price quoted included everything. All I had to do was insure it for day of delivery. I have no hesitation in recommending Autoebid."
"The choice to purchase the car from Autoebid was decided having read reviews of other people on internet platforms who had dealt with this company previously. The ordering was a very simple process by transferring a small deposit. A quiet period of a few weeks while the processing takes place in the background. All the occasions when I had reason to contact, questions were answered to complete satisfaction. A few days before the delivery, finances were placed & Abracadabra - the car appears at the doorstep in its full glory. We bought a Toyota C-HR, Excel, hybrid in Decuma Grey. We couldn't be any more happier. Our own experience of our purchase from Autoebid reflects the very best of reviews we had read prior to deciding to go with this company. The reality has exceeded even that. We recommend Autoebid wholeheartedly & without any reservation state complete satisfaction at each of the very few stages it takes to conclude the purchase with a smile broader than a purchase elsewhere."
"they do everything they say they will, which is a breath of fresh air these days."
"Firstly, the staff were always very informed and responsive and were able to quickly come up with a very attractive offer through a main dealer. Once I had started discussions with the dealer, I received several follow up calls from Autoebid to make sure that it was progressing in a satisfactory way. It was and I received my car within a week of the originally promised date.."
"Autobid connected me a dealer for a Peugeot 5008 who changed the terms after I had given him a deposit. Autobid went out of their way to find me a main dealer who could meet my requirements. When I found another dealer myself they refunded me my deposit immediately. They acted very courtesly and professionally throughout."
"Excellent service, very professional & provided constant updates on my new car order. I have recommended Auotoebid to friends and wouldn't hesitate to use again."
"Having used passenger car brokers before I wasnt sure I would be able to achieve such big discounts on a commercial vehicle... Autoebid provided an unbeatable genuine quote which they saw through to eventual delivery. Thank you"
"Easy well informed transaction"
"Buying our car was very easy. The process was smooth, stress free and made much more sense than a main dealer purchase."
"You kept in contact. You kept your promises."
Autoebid is rated 4.95 based on 340 reviews