Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Autoebid ?

Ali
"After two test drives and walking into three different Land Rover Dealerships, the sales staff were simply off putting and were more concerned in selling additions to the car along with care products/different insurance packages, than anything else. Having found Autoebid on google, I started my dialogue with Ros Greener who apart from being very informative of the product she was discussing, turned out to be extremely patient with me. Especially after finding out that I was not intending to purchase until 17 months time for my wife's Special Birthday Surprise. Best of all, she managed to save me some decent money in comparison to the dealership prices which I happily put back into additional accessories for the car. I would sincerely recommend speaking to her about your requirements first before trying anyone else as she is a Massive asset to Autoebid and I can honestly say that had it not have been for Ros Greener, I would not have purchased an evoke for my wife. Ali"
Michael
"All dealings with Autoebid have been great. For the second time Autoebid got me a fantastic deal on my new car... this time an Audi A3. The discount of more than 15% also included the extras I specified. Subsequent dealings with the Audi Main Dealer were excellent. Highly recommended."
"Thanks very much to Autoebid for helping me to buy my new Q3 Audi, which I collected at the start of March. The price quoted was much lower than any other avenues for purchasing cars at present, not to mention significantly lower than the list price. I have not used this method of buying a new car before, but I found the Autoebid process exceedingly easy and efficient I would certainly feel happy to use them again and to recommend them to other people."
"Absolutely delighted with the service from Autoebid. 2nd time purchase for me and Karen who dealt with the sale and found me my lovely new car was very professional and kept me updated throughout. Definitely recommend!"
"BeUtiful car at a fantastic price. We were dealt with promptly and courteously, with regulat updates. We highly recommend AutoEBid to everyone."
"Autoebid sourced my second Navara in a row efficiently at the best possible price."
"Efficient and effortless service. This is the second time I have used Autoebid and I wouldn't hesitate to use them a third time."
"A great deal on the car and excellent service from start to finish."
"My experience with AutoeBid was tremendous. The team was very attentive from the beginning of the purchase process and accommodated all the necessary updates and changes on the fly. As the car I have ordered took a long while to be delivered - this was solely down to the manufacturer - I got a constant attention from Karen/AutoeBid for almost 5 months. Seriously, I couldn't fault the service. I really recommend using this broker to anyone, they saved me a decent amount of money and proved to be much more helpful than any dealership around."
"Attentive service with regular progress updates"
"Very good service and faultless customer care. The ordering process and delivery were excellent. My only concern was the near 3 month wait for delivery but then that was pointed out upon ordering and may well have been a Manufacturers delay due to my specification list. I would use Autoebid again."
"I feel really lucky to have found this company. Saved me a fortune and kept in touch with progress throughout. I ended up with exactly the vehicle I wanted at a really competitive price. Couldn't be happier. I highly recommend the services of Autoebid"
"Excellent service!"
"I recommend Autoebid. We purchased our VW Caravelle through an authorised dealer but made a considerable saving through Autoebid and they found us good terms of financing. It is important that you study the options for the vehicle carefully for yourself because it is your own specification which will be priced. We would use them again."
"Excellent service, excellent price and delivery. Couldn't believe I could get a new Nissan qashqai for the less than a year old one!! The dealer I was put in touch with pulled out all the stops to get my vehicle asap. Really happy with transaction. Have recommended to family, friends and customers."
"Made the purchase of a new car very easy and simple. Very fast to respond to any queries that I had and answered quickly with the information I required. Would happily use again."
"Great saving very professional. And thank you for your help once again."
"Answered all my queries and saved me a lot of money - excellent service!"
"The only car buying service I would consider for a new car. My wife and son have both bought new cars with them this year and the whole experience has been flawless! Thank you."
"very happy with the level of service received and prompt responses"
"Very happy with the new vehicle everything went smoothly and a good saving on the list price would recommend autoebid to anybody"
"Excellent customer service. Didn’t end up buying a car through autoebid as my local dealer agreed to match the price, however definitely wouldn’t have got that price without autoebid. Karen was very helpful and couldn’t do enough to make sure I had everything I needed. Would highly recommend"
"Karen was very helpful from the beginning with regular follow up after my car was ordered and follow up since I took delivery of the car. My first experience of buying a car in this way but I am very satisfield especially about the LARGE discount on my purchase. No hesitation in recommending Autoebid."
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 390 reviews