Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Ali
"After two test drives and walking into three different Land Rover Dealerships, the sales staff were simply off putting and were more concerned in selling additions to the car along with care products/different insurance packages, than anything else. Having found Autoebid on google, I started my dialogue with Ros Greener who apart from being very informative of the product she was discussing, turned out to be extremely patient with me. Especially after finding out that I was not intending to purchase until 17 months time for my wife's Special Birthday Surprise. Best of all, she managed to save me some decent money in comparison to the dealership prices which I happily put back into additional accessories for the car. I would sincerely recommend speaking to her about your requirements first before trying anyone else as she is a Massive asset to Autoebid and I can honestly say that had it not have been for Ros Greener, I would not have purchased an evoke for my wife. Ali"
Michael
"All dealings with Autoebid have been great. For the second time Autoebid got me a fantastic deal on my new car... this time an Audi A3. The discount of more than 15% also included the extras I specified. Subsequent dealings with the Audi Main Dealer were excellent. Highly recommended."
"Thanks very much to Autoebid for helping me to buy my new Q3 Audi, which I collected at the start of March. The price quoted was much lower than any other avenues for purchasing cars at present, not to mention significantly lower than the list price. I have not used this method of buying a new car before, but I found the Autoebid process exceedingly easy and efficient I would certainly feel happy to use them again and to recommend them to other people."
"Recently bought a new E class estate through AutoeBid. The entire purchasing experience was smooth and the staff were very helpful. Karen especially was great. This was a welcome change, having always bought my previous Mercedes through a dealership in the past. I would certainly recommend AutoeBid."
"Very helpfull courteous team and we can’t thank them enough for all their help.If for some reason we were to change our car in the future,we would not hesitate to call them. Once again,thank you very much, Regards Rowland and Margaret Clarke"
"Starting off with a great price that my local main dealership couldn’t beat and following through with excellent communication and supportive customer service throughout. I would highly recommend Autoebid.com to anyone wishing to purchase a new vehicle."
"First time using Autoebid, fantastic service and fantastic prices. Will definitely use again."
"Quick responses and excellent price achieved. Would certainly use this service again."
"Was introduced to Autobid via Caravan and Motorhome Club. Good service and got the car to my spec at a good price."
"We started looking around for ways to change our car, which we haven't done for a few years now. After looking at carwow (the discounts were ok, nothing to write home about), I stumbled across AutoEBid, and just put in the same specs as I had to carwow... ...and suddenly it was offering me a price that was 29% below the Nissan price on the site. I thought it was too good to be true, to be honest, but as soon as we decided to go ahead, we were put in touch with the dealer direct, and sorted out a new car out of the factory from there. Seven weeks later, and we've just taken delivery, we're very happy indeed, and have more money in the pocket before Christmas to boot. Thanks to Karen at AutoEBid, and Alec at the dealer in Cardiff, for such terrific service."
"Great service and a great discount. I would highly recommend to anyone purchasing a new car and who has an eye for a bargain"
"Great service offering the best price by far"
"Great Deal! Matched by attentive and informed Customer Service! No hard sell. No hassles. What's not to like??"
"Auto ebid doubled the savings that I would have made by using Carwow. I was initially anxious about buying a car over the internet, but everything went very smoothly and I was kept informed of progress. I have recommended Autoebid to my friends, one of whom will certainly be using them in the near future"
"Excellent service and communication from Autoebid, great price. Would highly recommend."
"Very good to deal with and kept me up to date with all car correspondence. Got a good deal in the end!"
"By far the best price. I was nervous about parting with my money before receiving the car but it arrived ahead of schedule, was exactly what I ordered and I am very pleased with it. Autoebid were very efficient, friendly and followed up to ensure everything was ok. You will save a significant amount of money using Autoebid."
"Excellent service, karen from AutoeBid followed up regularly throughout the process. We could not find a cheaper price than the one we were quoted and the dealership we were put in touch with provided an excellent service. We have never used an online method to purchase a car before but can highly recommend AutoeBid."
"I have just purchased a VW T-Roc through Autoebid & can highly recommend them. The whole process from quotation to order, right through to after sales has been excellent & very through with a big saving off list price. My local dealer couldn’t get close to it! Delivery to my door with a great handover service. Fantastic!"
"Found the required car at an excellent price . Karen checked progress on a regular basis with a nice personal approach. Thankyou Autoebid"
"The entire process from start to finish has been faultless. Karen and Gary have made me feel absolutely comfortable the whole way through. Every query, concern or request has been dealt with in a thoroughly efficient and professional manner. I would rate their service 100% ........ and have no reservation in giving them the very highest recommendation. My sincere thanks. p.s. The car is great too!"
"I have previously used the more traditional method of PCP - going to a dealership and then negotiating the price etc. I had never used Autoebid before and was slightly nervous about using a company I had never met face to face. My fears were completely unfounded as the service/communication would put most franchise dealers to shame. In addition, the monthly cost was significantly lower than we had been quoted from a main dealer for the same car. Thank you for everything."
"£350 cheaper than every other site for a brand new Mercedes A-Class. Very impressed and would use again !"
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 488 reviews