Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Adam
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Kevin
Great experience from Autoebid. Second car I have purchased using the service....easy, cuts the haggle time and saves you a fortune
Autoebid 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Great service, saved lots compared to buying direct with dealers. Kept updated regularly while my vehicle was in order. Already recommended to friends!
This was my second time using Autoebid. Living in Northern Ireland means that competition in the car market is particularly poor and deals are hard to come by. I was able to quickly and easily navigate Autoebid for my new dream Cupra and everything was handled with ease. I collected my Cupra in South England and made the very enjoyable trip home. I adore my new car, enjoyed the purchase process and without doubt have and will continue to recommend to anyone considering a new car.
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th June 2021 Autoebid 5 star review on 18th June 2021
After pricing up my new truck with ford I searched around to see if I could find a better deal when I came across Autoebid I imputing all the options I did with ford and I was amazed by the savings I thought it was a scam at first because the difference was huge. I paid the small deposit and my order was placed. I've just taken delivery of the truck and its amazing so I have to say a big thank you to Karen and all the Autoebid team.
very good service
Buying our new VW T-Roc through AutoeBid could not have been simpler or more straightforward. From start to finish Karen made sure that we were kept updated and communication with the vehicle supplier was also excellent. Delivery was on schedule and highly professional. Overall a no hassle process which gave us a factory built car with significant savings over our local main dealer. Recommended.
The deal I got was fantastic and Karen stayed in touch all the way through the process.
very efficient website, prompt reply and good follow up
Karen was superb at keeping us up to date on the progress of our order - having achieved the impossible & found us a car that was unobtainable anywhere else for another 4 months
Excellent service. Kept me updated every step of the way.
Had a great experience with AutoeBid when buying a new car. They had the lowest price and very friendly service. The car was delivered right on time and everything was spot on. Big thanks to Karen for everything!
Had a great quote from Autoebid for a new Skoda Kodiaq. I accepted and was put in direct contact with the supplier the very next day. Although there was a slight hold up at the factory, the car was delivered last week on the new date promised. Karen at Autoebid was very good and stayed in contact with me every step of the way. Delighted!
Excellent service from start to receiving the car. Karen does everything to make the process of buying a new car with discount as easy as possible, plenty of contact while waiting for delivery. Will definitely recommend to family and friends and use again.
Would highly recommend autoebid when looking for a new vehicle They found me what I wanted at a price cheaper than I could find
A bit dubious at first as had not heard of the company, and they were asking for some money up front. But they performed brilliantly. Karen was very helpful and I now have a new Mercedes C200 Estate at a very good price and with a decent trade-in on my previous car.
Great deal found by Autoebid. Excellent communication and follow-up during a faultless process. Delighted with my Octavia.
Found the best price for my new car and kept me fully and promptly informed every step of the way. I can't think of anything that could improve the service.
The service I received from Autoebid was excellent. Everything was straightforward and I was kept informed at every stage.
Excellent customer service, competitive prices, and seamless process.
The service was very prompt and helpful. Karen was always checking in to make sure that everything was ok and to see if I had any queries.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,048 reviews