Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

How would you rate Autoebid?

Ali
"After two test drives and walking into three different Land Rover Dealerships, the sales staff were simply off putting and were more concerned in selling additions to the car along with care products/different insurance packages, than anything else. Having found Autoebid on google, I started my dialogue with Ros Greener who apart from being very informative of the product she was discussing, turned out to be extremely patient with me. Especially after finding out that I was not intending to purchase until 17 months time for my wife's Special Birthday Surprise. Best of all, she managed to save me some decent money in comparison to the dealership prices which I happily put back into additional accessories for the car. I would sincerely recommend speaking to her about your requirements first before trying anyone else as she is a Massive asset to Autoebid and I can honestly say that had it not have been for Ros Greener, I would not have purchased an evoke for my wife. Ali"
Michael
"All dealings with Autoebid have been great. For the second time Autoebid got me a fantastic deal on my new car... this time an Audi A3. The discount of more than 15% also included the extras I specified. Subsequent dealings with the Audi Main Dealer were excellent. Highly recommended."
"Thanks very much to Autoebid for helping me to buy my new Q3 Audi, which I collected at the start of March. The price quoted was much lower than any other avenues for purchasing cars at present, not to mention significantly lower than the list price. I have not used this method of buying a new car before, but I found the Autoebid process exceedingly easy and efficient I would certainly feel happy to use them again and to recommend them to other people."
"Right car, swift quotation service even when requesting multiple quotes, swift delivery (car delivered earlier than quoted) exactly as ordered. Save a princely sum over local dealer, even got £2k more for my old car by selling it privately than offered by local dealer as part-ex. What’s not to like?"
"Effective and efficient plus an easy website to navigate. Very good customer service. Extremely cost effective. Best on the market (imo) and I did a lot of research before ordering my car. They did not disappoint. I would buy again. Excellent"
"A very efficient service with the right amount of personal contact. Delivered vehicle was as ordered in every detail. A real five star experience"
"Fantastic price, helpful customer service staff and delivery of the car as promised and to the agreed specification."
"Fantastic service, I established what I desired in my vehicle I.e options and left the finding of the best price to Autoebid, no worries, no hassles, just big savings."
"The car i wanted was greatly discounted. I was initially worried about online purchasing for such a large amount but the process was very safe allowing me to put in my extra levels of security checks. Definitely recommend"
"A very thorough service. I saved a substantial amount on the list price with great communications and service throughout. Would thoroughly recommend Auto e-bid."
"Very easy to use and the best prices I could find anywhere, by a distance. The supplier was not a traditional main dealership but they could not have been more helpful and understanding. Everything happened exactly as they said it would, from the moment I placed the order to the moment the car was delivered to my door. I will definitely be using Autoebid again."
"Very friendly efficient service. Constant calls to make sure we were happy with the process. Very good deal on the car we wanted."
"Great service I received my van ! 6 weeks later I would recommend them ."
"Second time of using autoebid and both times I have saved time and money therefore would strongly recommend using them"
"Outstanding value, excellent service. Van arrived 3 weeks early."
"Got me the campervan I wanted at a discounted price, as simple as that."
"I was seeking to buy a new Nissan Qashqai. I had contacted local dealers but the discount offered was much less than I had hoped for. I came across Autoebid which seemed to be claiming they could provide very good prices on all vehicles. I read some independent reviews on such sites as trust pilot which all encourages me to put in a call. I spoke to a very helpful lady called Karen who explained the process. Still I was apprehensive and decided to think on it for a few days. I decided to give it a try and so I contacted Karen again and advised her of this. After a short time Karen confirmed that she had a supplier who could provide me with my car at a price which equated to a 25% discount. She assured me that she had many dealings with this supplier and there had never been any problems. After this, I was contacted by that supplier by email and subsequent phone call. He was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. I paid £1000 on credit to confirm the order and the date I wanted the car. The whole process ran smoothly. During the period from placing the order to delivery (some 6 weeks) I was contacted on a number of occasions by Karen to check all was well and the supplier always responded very quickly to any email or phone call. I was contacted shortly before my chosen delivery date and given the registration number of my vehicle. I paid the balance of the price the day before delivery. I was told delivery would be between 9am and 5pm and that the driver would contact me to advise approx time of delivery. Sure enough this happened, and I received my car at 8.55am on the agreed delivery date. To sum up, I had no problems whatsoever. The care from Autobid was excellent and it was very nice that all my contact was with the same person. The supplier could not have been more helpful. I would have no hesitation in advising my closest friends to use Autoebid."
"Again Excellent service from Start to finish. I ordered 2 more cars (Mitshibishi PHEV's) for the company having used AutoeBid in the past , both arrived on time with huge savings off list. Karen at AutoeBid kept in touch from start to finish to make sure that the dealer was keeping me informed of dates etc. I've also placed an order for my wifes car through them, (Volvo XC40), again making a substantial saving on my local dealers quoted price."
"Great service and price. Good deal negotiated without hassle of a car salesperson. Easy to use service. Configurator tool worked seamlessly. No money paid to autoebid by customer. All monies etc are with the VW dealer. Thx autoebid. Will def use again"
"This is an excellent and safe way to buy a new car from a franchised dealer, with the benefits of discounts that you won’t get at your local dealer. Whole buying experience was risk and fuss free. Autoebid and dealer very professional and helpful at all times. Buy with confidence."
"I’d read about Autoebid in Auto Express so when I was only being offered minimal discount on a new VW California Ocean at my local dealer I thought I’d give Autoebid a go. They managed to knock thousands off the list price. The service received from Karen at Autoebid was fantastic. Once we were happy with the preliminary cost of the vehicle Karen put us in touch with the supplying dealership to finalise the spec. During the process and even after delivery she kept in regular contact to handle any queries and ensure everything was OK The experience from start to finish was very easy, smooth and handled professionally. I would recommend to anyone looking to buy a new car and wanting to save cash without having to endure withering sales patter!"
"All the experience from ordering the vehicle to the delivery was very easy, smooth and was handled very professionally."
"Very helpful - good pricing - always keeping in touch."
Autoebid is rated 4.95 based on 296 reviews