Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Courier, Own Driver
2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Autoebid ?

Ali
"After two test drives and walking into three different Land Rover Dealerships, the sales staff were simply off putting and were more concerned in selling additions to the car along with care products/different insurance packages, than anything else. Having found Autoebid on google, I started my dialogue with Ros Greener who apart from being very informative of the product she was discussing, turned out to be extremely patient with me. Especially after finding out that I was not intending to purchase until 17 months time for my wife's Special Birthday Surprise. Best of all, she managed to save me some decent money in comparison to the dealership prices which I happily put back into additional accessories for the car. I would sincerely recommend speaking to her about your requirements first before trying anyone else as she is a Massive asset to Autoebid and I can honestly say that had it not have been for Ros Greener, I would not have purchased an evoke for my wife. Ali"
Michael
"All dealings with Autoebid have been great. For the second time Autoebid got me a fantastic deal on my new car... this time an Audi A3. The discount of more than 15% also included the extras I specified. Subsequent dealings with the Audi Main Dealer were excellent. Highly recommended."
"Thanks very much to Autoebid for helping me to buy my new Q3 Audi, which I collected at the start of March. The price quoted was much lower than any other avenues for purchasing cars at present, not to mention significantly lower than the list price. I have not used this method of buying a new car before, but I found the Autoebid process exceedingly easy and efficient I would certainly feel happy to use them again and to recommend them to other people."
"Using Autoebid was very simple and got me a much better price than I could get directly from the Dealerships. I checked prices through several other online sites and found Autoebid to give the cheapest offer for the car I was after."
"Initially I was nervous at seing such a big discounted price but now l have my new honda , i am very pleased, Karen kept me up to date throughout .thanks to all concerned will use again Joseph"
"Awesome service. Karen and team we simply brilliant - communicative and professional in every way. Thanks and would recommend them to everyone (and have!)"
"The car buying system. I purchased a Toyota car from Autoebid and I am totally amazed at the level of service and pricing from them. The car was delivered exactly to my spec. in just a few weeks. any questions that I had were answered quickly and comprehensively. In all a first class service that I would not hesitate to recommend and use again. Well done and thank you."
"Car arrived on time and was exactly as promised"
"Friendly and helpful service. Great discount on a brand new Qashqai and great service from the dealer. Very happy."
"Having never purchased a vehicle this way I was a little nervous, in particular when handing over a large amount of money without having seen the new vehicle first. AutoeBid though keep you well informed and follow up on a regular basis throughout the purchasing process. The only thing they can't plan for however is a time when the vehicle will be delivered which can be requested but never guaranteed. An AM delivery was requested but the delivery was actually made late afternoon but that part is out of their hands. When the vehicle did arrive it was exactly as expected and very pleased with the purchase. I would definitely recommend them and will be using AutoeBid for any future vehicle purchases."
"Great service from start to end all questions answered very quickly, would highly recommend using Autoebid to anyone who’s looking to replace a work vehicle or any other vehicle that you need."
"Very easy to use, no pressure to buy and achieved a big discount on a VW T Roc which local dealers could not match. Karen was very helpful throughout the process."
"Excellent from start to finish I would never go direct to a garage again. Keep up the good work you have made the experience an enjoyable one."
"Beyond expectations. The whole process was so simple it was unbelievable. From picking my car and selecting the exact specification I wanted on the website to the car being delivered to my door. I have previously purchased a car through another on line site but Autoebid is far superior. The only reason I gave them 5 stars is because I couldn't give 6 Faultless From beginning to end"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Price knocked spots off local VW dealer. Vehicle delivered to door. Hassle free service. Highly recommended."
"Fantastic service from start to finish, saved multiple thousand pounds over best dealership price even with optional extras. Don’t hesitate to use this service if your thinking of buying a new car!"
"Did exactly as promised, Car was sourced, at a great price, in a short timeframe and delivered on time."
"Fine service"
"“ Car took a bit longer to arrive than originally planned but that was down to the dealer.The overall experience with Karen at Autoebid was really good she stayed in touch from start to finish.This is the second time I’ve used them and would definitely use them again . “"
"Excellent service car delivered as orderd and on time."
"Autoebid provide a fast, professional friendly service when looking to purchase a new car. I have found that they quickly source the very best price for the particular model required, that eliminates all the hassle and time involved when usually involved when buying a new car. I have used them twice over the last few years and none of my local dealerships, or any other car buying service, can come close to matching them on price discounts. I will have no hesitation in using them again when i buy my next new car."
"I found Autoebid by chance when looking at another car broker but their service was much more personalised and helpful. Once I had sorted out the exact specification of my Mercedes S Cabriolet, Karen from Autoebid kept constantly in touch, recommended which dealer she had received good service from in the past and kept my chosen dealer firmly on their toes. I have no hesitation in recommending their website and operation and I am delighted with my new car."
"Great service, start to finish. Highly recommended!"
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 425 reviews