Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Mark
Autoebid 5 star review on 28th May 2019
Kevin
More Photos & Videos
Very good start to finish with great communication throughout.
Tried to login. Doesn't recognise password. Tried forgotten password and was told a code was sent to my email. Didn't arrive, tried again, still didn't arrive. Disappointed as discount shown looked competitive but will need to look elsewhere.
Thank you for your feedback. Please get in touch on 020 3637 5660 or sales@autoebid.com and we will be happy to assist.
Excellent service
AutoeBid came up with a very attractive price for the new car I was interested in. I have now received the car and I am very happy with it.
Throughout the buying process AutoeBid has been proactive by phoning me and checking on the progress up to and including delivery.
I would certainly recommend AutoeBid to anyone and hope to use them again for my next car.
Excellent service. Found the car we wanted with a quick delivery date and at the lowest price.
Very pleasant company to do business with conducted in a helpful courteous and professional manner - you cannot go wrong by using this organisation - they are able to achieve excellent cash discounts against the vehicle's full market value
Fantastic service provided by Karen and Ros.

After visiting dealers to get their best price I contacted Autoebid and they got me a far better deal for the car from the same dealer !.

At all times they were available to help and kept me updated with regard to delivery timescales (which was delayed by covid).

Like most I was wary at first but would definitely use Autoebid again next time. Dealers showroom prices can be beaten.
Fantastic service and prices.
Kept in contact and easy to get hold of somebody if there was an issue.
Excellent service. Very helpful and patient during the vehicle selection tion process especially with the myriad of available options. Great follow up as well during the delivery process especially as we are in the pandemic.
Autoebid responded very quickly to my request, paired me with a supplier , order confirmed next day. Note transfer of funds is required several biz days before delivery, but all fine. Car arrived on time only 19 days later. Amazing turnaround time.
I've never used an online broker before, so I was very hesitant first of all. The service was 5 star from my first enquiry to the point the car was delivered to my house! and I save a lot of money! I will definitely use this service again. Thank you.
the overall company has met my expectations. the car was amazing and arrived as it was described. i would recommend everyone to use this company in the future, as it has helped me out.
Avoids the hassle of negotiating with local dealership. Have used several times over many years to buy new cars at good discounts to list price. Recommended.
Overall I am very pleased with the process that went without a hitch (although the idea of buying a new car on the internet takes a bit of getting used to) and I thank Autoebid and the dealership for calming my anxiousness and coming up with a deal that couldn't be matched. All's well that ends well!
I was really happy with this service and a cheaper than the show room brand new car. I was apprehensive at first as it was all online and parting with the money prior to receiving the car. But this is a trustworthy site and would recommend to all my friends and family.
Over the last few years I have puchased several new cars through various online brokers. This was my first purchase through Autoebid They provided the best discounted price available online. The service by" Karen " throughout the process was absolutely outstanding. Simply the Best
A good service, especially considering the covid-19 restrictions.
Very satisfied with the service from Autoebid. Karen was extremely helpful and I ended up saving around £5500 on my new Mistubishi Outlander PHEV.
I was initially wary of purchasing a car solely online, but with the COVID-19 precautions in place, it was my only choice.

AutoeBid managed to source the cheapest price (by quite a distance) which the local dealer was unable to match.

There was good communication from AutoeBid, and once I've saved up some more money, I'd definitely use them again to purchase a new car.
Very impressed. They found the car I wanted, at a very good discount price, with quick delivery.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 875 reviews