Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
I contacted Autoebid for a quote on a new Ford Ranger. From the outset, they were professional and efficient and provided a competitive quote for the purchase and subsequent finance for the vehicle. They also stayed in touch throughout the process to answer any further questions. I will definitely use them again.
An efficient and concise experience from start to finish. I saved thousands of pounds, what's not to like.
Wonderful no pressure service. Great price and efficient way to buy a car
AutoeBid (Karen) was very friendly, helpful and offered great expertise with helping me find my new car. The process was easy and effortless. I gave Karen the ideal car that I would like and she matched me with several dealers and I could choose the offer that was best for me.

I would fully recommend them
Excellent and very helpful service
Got me a the best deal l could find at the time
New car supplied at a great price.

My first time buying a new car online. AutoeBid made it all very simple and painless, supplying a new Toyota RAV4 at about 15% off list price. It was built to my spec by Toyota and delivered in perfect condition. Order to delivery was about 16 weeks.

Karen kept in touch over the build time as did the nominated supplier.

Never having bought like this before the handover of funds a couple days before delivery was a moment to pause, but earlier reviews and company reports all pointed towards a safe transaction with a reputable supplier. That's how it turned out.

One delighted customer.
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Terrific. Service from AutoEbid. From start to finish I felt very comfortable purchasing using their service. The difference between AutoEbid and other brokers is that the customer knows up front the discounted cost of the vehicle that dealers will have to meet. Through AutoEbid, the customer builds the car including all extras and AutoEbid provide a discounted price that dealers will need to match. This includes upfront cost of any monthly payments through finance options. The customer is therefore confident of the price to be paid. Other brokers simply suggest a possible discount on basic cost that the customer needs to negotiate with the dealer - no assurance is therefore possible. Throughout my purchase AutoEbid kept I touch to ensure things were going well and were on hand to help if needed. A great service that I thoroughly recommend
I ordered a Toyota RAV4 during lockdown and it could not of been easier. Karen emailed me a quote, which I accepted, then the dealer phoned me and after asking a few questions to put my mind at ease, I paid a deposit and paid the balance a few days before the car was delivered. Karen phoned a couple of times during the purchase process and again once my car had been delivered, just to check everything was ok and I was happy. I would definitely recommend AutoeBid.
Used Autoebid site to compare different models and discounts. Once I had decided on model and colour I tried other price comparison sites but none came close on price. Autoebid put me in touch with the dealer offering the best price and kept in touch throughout the process. Car was delivered to my home and on the date I requested. Great saving and friendly easy process.
It’s the first time I’ve used autoebid an what an excellent choice for my new vehicle from start to finish kept me up to date an in the loop all the way will definitely use again superb service an thanks.
Secured a great deal and always there to support during the process
Excellent Service provided, could not fault any part of the process ( As listed below)

First Contact - Excellent
Price - Could not be beaten
Updates - AutoEbid kept in contact, providing updates at all stages of the process
Delivery - It arrived on the agreed Delivery date

Finally - Big thanks to Karen for her assistance through the whole process.
Excellent friendly service from Karen at AutoeBid. Got a new Toyota Yaris at a great price from a local, highly reputable dealer. Would highly recommend!
Very easy process with good savings made.
Have used AutoeBid before and will use again.
Easy process from start to finish. Excellent customer service skills and a huge discount off my vehicle. Arrived a few weeks early too. 10/10
A great service and a massive saving from showroom price, definitely recommend and use again....perfect!!
Excellent service from start to finish. Couldn’t fault the communications. Never used before or heard of! Would use again and recommend. Price saving was well above any other offer.
Very good service
Fantastic service from start to finish. Karen in particular has been outstanding. She was patient with me while I researched various models and specs. She found me a great finance deal and once I did choose my new van she was extremely helpful in making sure everything went smoothly, liaising with the dealer and always quick to help resolve any questions. I would highly recommend AutoeBid to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,019 reviews