Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Click Here

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
customer service
Sheila
"Very happy with the Citreon C5. The discount was brilliant.. I will certainly use Autoebid again. I have recommended them to my family, friends & colleagues at work already. Just loving the SUV."
Paul
"First time using AutoeBid and we are very happy. We used a competitor initially but their offering for the same vehicle were considerably poorer with most dealers returning a £0 discount (what is the point of this?). AutoeBid's offering was exceptional. Having not used AutoeBid previously we were a little apprehensive, particularly when an £100 "commitment" fee was "suggested". We needn't have worried. Happy to say that we have a brand new Hybrid CH-R Dynamic Premium , dealer supplied, for the cost of a second hand one."
"While I was searching for a Transporter and struggling to find the specification that I wanted, I looked at buying new. I found autoebid and their pricing was very competitive and it meant I had my own specification. In the end it was cheaper buying a brand new than a nearly new van! Great deals and a pleasure to deal with even though I kept changing the specification until I settled upon the final choice. Would defiantly recommend them to anyone who is looking at buying a new vehicle."
"Great service from day 1"
"Autoebid is an outstanding service for buying new cars at a large discount. I have just purchased and taken delivery of a new Fiat Tipo at 33% off list price - a factory order. I found Karen and colleagues at Autoebid very responsive, helpful and professional, with no sales pressure whatsoever. They kept me informed every step of the way, as did the dealer through whom the car was supplied. It's early days but I am very impressed with the car, the dealer and the service provided by Autoebid. I chose to collect the car from the dealer, but could have had it delivered. Autoebid has to be the most painless and pleasant way of buying a new vehicle. Very highly recommended."
"Professional and knowledgeable. Saved several thousand pounds. Would definitely use again in the future ."
"Competitive price and good quality services"
"Thanks to Autoebid I have just taken delivery of a VW California Ocean at an amazingly low price. Autoebid put me in touch with a large VW dealer and then remained helpfully in the background throughout. A first class service. I would recommend this company to friends and family."
"Autoebid offered the biggest discount and were very easy to deal with. They made the whole transaction very simple and were always on hand to offer any advice required."
"Good service throughout. Had a very good deal which could not have been achieved through a dealer. Firm chosen to supply car was very efficient. All in all I got everything it said on the tin."
"This is a first class service . Autobid work efficiently to get the best deal possible for their customers . They keep you updated and understand the issues involved in the evolving car industry . Well done . I will use you again ."
"Staff were great couldn't have gone much better 100%all round"
"Autoebid are a very professional organisation and got me a competitive price on a new Mini Countryman PHEV (considerably cheaper than the local dealer). I would use them again."
"We have just taken delivery of our new Honda Jazz which we purchased through Autoebid. Not only did we pay a very good price but we had excellent service throughout the process. Thankyou to everybody involved we will certainly promote your service to all our friends and family and use your services again ourselves. Catherine and Ian Black"
"Excellent discount on MRSP for mini and also very helpfull throughout buying process."
"I got the best VW California at the best price with highest spec and it didn’t cost me anything for the great service I received."
"great service"
"I used AutoeBid for the first time and was delighted with the car and the dealer they found for me. It is a different way of buying a car but is much better."
"Very proactive and always looking to help"
"Excellent company. Great Communication. Vehicle delivered on time and as promised. I will use this service again."
"Superb service and price from the team at Autoebid. Having found another broker which promised a price that seemed too good to be true, it turned out it was and then I found Autoebid. I was given a price for a factory order to my specification, contacted by Autoebid to confirm the details and then within a few hours had a call from the supplying dealer who took a small deposit, placed the order and put my concerns to rest about the biggest online purchase I have ever made! I had regular contact from Autoebid whilst the car was being manufactured and then a few days before it arrived at the dealers, delivery was arranged. A massive saving of almost £6,000 on the list price of a Focus Active X and £4,000 cheaper than the dealer I have purchased my last few cars from could offer. I would not hesitate in recommending this company to my friends and family and I will be a repeat customer for many years to come."
"Aitoebid obtained a great price and the car purchase went through without a hitch. The car dealer was also very proactive throughout the process."
"The whole process of ordering and taking delivery of the new car was very straight forward and professional. All my queries and questions were attended to very promptly. I would definitely use this company again."
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 737 reviews