Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Over a month
customer service
Kevin
"Great Service ( Does as it said on the tin) Great Price, Kept informed at all times, any queries answered promptly and arrived on the date promised. First Class"
Kevin
"A fantastic service from start to finish. I was able to secure an unbeatable price on a new Audi Q3. Karen at AutoeBid was my liaison from initial order to final delivery, making sure that I had the right specification and cajoling the dealer to be more communicative on order progress. I will definitely use AutoeBid again to purchase a vehicle and would have no hesitation in recommending the company to other people."
"I thoroughly enjoyed using AutoeBid and would have no hesitation to use AutoeBid again. I cant fault the service and I got exactly what I ordered with the obvious savings on the Purchase price of my Amarok and no compromise on dealership support and service"
"My initial scepticism of too good to be true has proved unfounded. The large discount was applied and delivery of the vehicle went well. Karen kept checking it all was progressing smoothly and gave confidence in the transaction. On my recommendation someone close to me is already using AutoeBid to purchase a car, this is the best endorsement I can give."
"Auto Ebid is fantastic, highly recommended, Great friendly service, always prompt to answer and Q's and I ended up saving nearly 3k - Would use again in a flash"
"First class service, highly recommendable. Karen of Autoebid was attentive and kept us informed all along the way."
"Excellent savings and service"
"Ordered a new Ford Focus. Was quoted, contacted, put in touch with supplier and all direct numbers/emails exchanged within 30mins on a Friday at 6pm. 6k saving for using Autoebid. The supplier chosen by Autoebid ordered the car to spec, to a BCA depot close to me, arrived with 20miles on the clock. Very good quality, all correct to my spec. BCA driver was professional and informative as they always are. V5C arrived by post 72hrs after the car. Will be recommending to my family/friends and will use autoebid again myself. Only downside to the experience was the 16 week wait, but no marks down as this was explained to be part of the service from minute 1. Karen at Autoebid kept in contact throughout and pushed the supplier for updates when I needed them from week 12 onwards."
"Going via autoebid saved me thousands of pounds off the price quoted for me by the dealer direct."
"From start to finish, first class service from Karen at Autoebid and supplying dealer"
"I got a really good discount for my Mercedes A class, none of the carwow offers were anywhere near the offer provided by Autoebid. I was with constant contact with the dealer and the Autoebid representative who made sure that the whole process went quickly and smoothly. Great service."
"Saved me over £9000 buying my new VW, great service and helpful staff - would 100% recommend"
"Efficient and excellent service . Kept me informed throughout the process"
"They were very good and exactly what it says on the tin!"
"Very smooth process, excellent communication throughout and a fantastic deal on my new car - I saved thousands over dealer prices... even after tense negotiations. With Autoebid, there’s no hassle and no haggling needed, just great prices. And, my brand new car was even delivered to my home... simple! Highly recommended!"
"Fantastic saving on new Qashqai Tena+, delivered with only 7 miles on clock in perfect condition, in under a week. Only issue was delivery company failed to supply service book, so had to wait two weeks to get one. Extremely pleased with the service though from Autoebid. Would certainly recommend this internet broker for buying a new vehicle."
"Good service, prompt replies to queries. Sourced the best price by a margin for the car I wanted. Highly recommended."
"Really pleased with the service I received. The only negative was the extended delivery date but that aside I couldn't fault and would def recommend."
"Excellent service. Kept in touch through the process right up until the car was delivered."
"Although sceptical at the start of the process of looking for a new car, I was quickly and pleasantly surprised by the ease and customer care that Autoebid provided. The quotation for my selected car was fast and efficient and Karen was helpful without being pushy during follow up calls. The quote was by far the best in the marketplace which made my decision an easy one. The process of ordering once the dealer had contacted me was both easy and reassuring. Autoebid were always there to help if required and I felt looked after. The car was ordered, the payment made electronically and the car delivered as promised and on time. Karen from Autoebid followed up with a courtesy call to ensure I was happy with everything at the end of the process. All in all I would thoroughly recommend Autoebid and would have no hesitation in ordering my next car with them."
"Autoebid were fast, accurate and they supplied me a car at a bearer price than i could source anywhere else, that's saying something as I work in the motor trade. Great service from Karen and the team."
"Going through Autoebid meant that I got a discount on my car, which I'm happy about. I can't find fault with the process - it all worked. I would recommend Autoebid to anyone looking to buy a new car."
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 646 reviews