Autoebid Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Autoebid

About Autoebid: Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

How would you rate Autoebid?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Ali
"After two test drives and walking into three different Land Rover Dealerships, the sales staff were simply off putting and were more concerned in selling additions to the car along with care products/different insurance packages, than anything else. Having found Autoebid on google, I started my dialogue with Ros Greener who apart from being very informative of the product she was discussing, turned out to be extremely patient with me. Especially after finding out that I was not intending to purchase until 17 months time for my wife's Special Birthday Surprise. Best of all, she managed to save me some decent money in comparison to the dealership prices which I happily put back into additional accessories for the car. I would sincerely recommend speaking to her about your requirements first before trying anyone else as she is a Massive asset to Autoebid and I can honestly say that had it not have been for Ros Greener, I would not have purchased an evoke for my wife. Ali"
Michael
"All dealings with Autoebid have been great. For the second time Autoebid got me a fantastic deal on my new car... this time an Audi A3. The discount of more than 15% also included the extras I specified. Subsequent dealings with the Audi Main Dealer were excellent. Highly recommended."
"Thanks very much to Autoebid for helping me to buy my new Q3 Audi, which I collected at the start of March. The price quoted was much lower than any other avenues for purchasing cars at present, not to mention significantly lower than the list price. I have not used this method of buying a new car before, but I found the Autoebid process exceedingly easy and efficient I would certainly feel happy to use them again and to recommend them to other people."
"Autoebid team were a pleasure to deal with throughout the process. Not only did they manage to help me secure a great price, they kept checking in post transaction which was very helpful. I can't recommend them enough. If you are thinking of buying a new car, know what you want use Autoebid's platform to negotiate on your behalf :)"
"I couldn't be happier with the service and the price. They were ever so patient as i chopped and change my mind on the make and specification. Autoebid will be the very first place i look at when I want to change my van or car. Smashing!"
"Great communication from start to finish. Fantastic purchase price achieved. Really happy with everything and Karen is a star."
"Excellent service throughout with regular updates, emails and friendly telephone calls asking if everything proceeding to plan. Very easy process and saved a great deal of money on local garage price. Collected the car in person (our choice) and found the dealer very helpful and friendly. Was quite sceptical to begin with but would certainly use the service again without hesitation."
"Great service"
"Easy to use website. Good price for the car, beating Carwow."
"Prompt courteous service. Referral to a dealer who dealt with our order quickly at the agreed price achieved by Autoebid. Everything went very smoothly and Karen at Autoebid kept in contact with us to check on progress. Vehicle delivered last week as promised."
"Excellent customer service throughout - the team were quick to respond to my messages and showed endless patience in getting me the best quotation for exactly the exact vehicle spec I wanted."
"I have just taken delivery of my new Ford Transit and I couldn't be happier. Even with over £2,000 worth of extras it was still cheaper than the base model price at my local dealer. They just couldn't match Autoebid. Karen and all the people at Autoebid we friendly and made the process very easy. Thanks guys. I would recommend your service to anyone."
"I WAS A BIT WARY, AT FIRST. IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, BUT FROM START TO FINISH, VERY PROFESSIONAL, KAREN FROM AUTO BID KEPT IN TOUCH WHILE WAITING, FOR 14 WEEKS, VAN WAS DELIVERED ON A FLAT BED TRUCK WITH TEN MILES ON THE CLOCK. I AM PLEASED WITH THE RESULT, SAVED A LOT OF MONEY, AND GOT WHAT WAS PROMISED. WOULD USE AUTO BID AGAIN."
"good response and follow up"
"Having never ordered a car this way before I was quite nervous. However Autoebid explained the process carefully, the protections that were available and importantly phoned me monthly to give me an update and ensure that I was happy. Now, I would never order a car any other way than via Autoebid"
"I am very pleased since I saved over £7,000 on a new Citroen C4 Picasso. It is not just about the money because the service I received from both Autoebid and the supplier was first class. I cannot recommend Autoebid enough."
"Very good service. Right price and most importantly good communication"
"Autoebid managed to find a price very much lower than I could negotiate for my Audi A3 Cabriolet. This allowed me to order extras which I did not think I could afford. They kept in touch up to and after delivery and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"The whole process went smoothly from start to finish and I was contacted regularly by Karen to ensure that I was happy with everything. I would happily recommend Autoebid to friends and family."
"This has been our second purchase using Autoebid and once again the service has been excellent from start to finish. Karen kept us regularly updated and the supplier made the buying process stress free and saved us a considerable amount of money. We would not hesitate using Autoebid again in the future and have recommended Autoebid to friends and family."
"They obtained a significantly better price than I was able to get out of my local dealer, even leaning very hard. No problems whatsoever in working with the recommended dealer."
"I tried going to a few local dealerships and was extremely unhappy with the service and prices offered [they never returned my calls, offered stupid money for my PX, and one dealerships offer was more than the list price]. I soon gave up with with them and looked for online solutions - Autoebid swiftly found a deal that beat anything I managed to find myself. The process was efficient and easy, and very quickly the order was completed. I would certainly use again."
"AutoeBid helped me buy a new car with huge discount which couldnt be matched by any dealership. The price I paid and the provider of the vehicles that AutoeBid found for me made less apprehensive about the depreciation that you normally suffer when buying direct from a dealership. Buying a car online was slightly scary but the service that Autoebid provided gave me lots of confidence throughout as they called regularly to check on the progress to ensure everything was going well."
Autoebid is rated 4.94 based on 239 reviews