Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Mark
Autoebid 5 star review on 28th May 2019
Kevin
More Photos & Videos
I bought a Mercedes A Class A200 via this broker AutoeBid. At first, I was a bit hesitant buying a car online but it proved to be the best thing I ever done! Made a 'Massive' saving and could not fault the car on collection - it was spotless! Great help and assistance from AutoeBid girls Roz and Karen who were there to guide me through the whole process. We are SO pleased! No brainer, DO IT, it certainly worked for me! I'll be back for sure.... Best regards to AutoeBid. :)
Great service. Karen always kept in touch to make sure everything went smoothly and it did. Excellent price for the new vehicle which arrived as promised.
New Car sales are very busy just before the new number comes out and I needed a new car urgently (Mercedes A200 AMG Line Prem Plus). Karen at Autoebid was great, moving things along quickly so I received my new car without delay and with an excellent saving.
I can not find fault with any aspect of the service. Communication excellent. Price great. Delivery on time. Vehicle as described. Five Stars.
From start to finish, this was a seamless and efficient process. Not only did AutoeBid find me the best price, they dealt with me in a professional and caring manner and ensured the transaction went smoothly from start to finish. I would not hesitate to use them again and will confidently recommend them to others.
Was a first time user of this type of service to purchase new vehicle and to be honest was a bit apprehensive about the whole scenario of dealing on line for a transaction involving this amount of cash...
I researched the car I was looking for Toyota C HR and obtained a price from the AutoeBid site which i was delighted with.Subsequently contacted by Karen
who confirmed the price and I agreed to proceed.
I paid for car 3 days before and was delivered this morning as promised. Karen kept me posted whole six weeks as there was a waiting time. I would recommend their service to anyone with hand on my heart
Fantastic service. Told Autoebid exact requirements. A day later and they had found the exact car. Negotiations all handled through Autoebid and the price was astonishingly low. I have never been so relaxed in the purchase of a new car. By the time I spoke to the dealer it was just to arrange a pick up time, all the other stuff was handed through Autoebid. Highly recommended.
The purchase was 100% successful, smooth and hassle-free and I felt in control at all times.
Karen kept in contact throughout to make sure that I was informed.
This was my first car purchase through the internet and I wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend to family and friends
Very satisfied with the work. The requests were addressed and the service provided was timely and well done.
Best discounted price for the VW t-roc, Karen took my order and l was soon contacted by a franchised VW dealer. Although l was expecting a 14 week factory order they found my car on the national database exactly to the spec l requested. I had my car delivered to my door within 3 weeks of ordering.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish many thanks to all concerned.
Alan, Wolverton, Milton Keynes
First time user of AutoeBid for the Purchase of a Nissan X Trail.Obtained price from site and then contacted the firm to confirm.Dealt with Karen from AutoeBid who very quickly confirmed the price I had been quoted.Subsequently agreed the deal in principle as it was a great saving from dealer price.Thereafter contacted by a Nissan main dealer to complete the purchase which again was as per the AuteBid price with no nasty last gasp price increases or add ons.From start to finish I had my brand new car delivered to my door and old vehicle uplifted by the same Nissan main dealer as agreed trade in within a two week period.
Overall I am delighted with the car but even more so with the standard of service of communication from AutoeBid and the Nissan main dealer.
I would use this service again as the savings were excellent.
So easy to use! Searched for my new car, received an email with a price which was a massive reduction, especially as it’s a brand new model! Put in touch with genuine dealership. No fuss, no pestering. Car arrived when they said, delivered to my door. Bought my last car online but autoebid were even more efficient. Wouldn’t buy a car any other way now.
Excellent service and support throughout ordering and delivery process. Will definitely use again.
Excellent service. Kept me informed of progress and all worked out v well.
l can highly recommend Autoebid to anyone who is thinking of buying a new vehicle. A very professional,secure friendly service will be provided by the company. They will source your new vehicle with big savings on list price. Door to door delivery. l would not hesitate using this company again.
Thank you Autoebid.
Great service
From start to finish, the purchase of my wife's new car was seamless.
The team at Autoebid were professional, courteous and nothing was too much trouble for them.

I would totally recommend them and will use them again in the future.
I am absolutely sure that Autoebid got me the best deal possible saving me a lot of money but on top of that they were always available at the end of the phone taking any stress out of process. Great job, well done
Great service, great prices, and very quick delivery for the car I chose. I will use Autoebid again for my next car.
I was cautious before placing the order, buying a van and spending so much online. But the quality of service was outstanding, they were always easy to talk to throughout the process and super clear. Huge saving compared to showroom pricing as well!
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 826 reviews