Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Autoebid 5 star review on 8th October 2021
Allan
Autoebid 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Giles
I have no hesitation in awarding AutoeBid and the Dealership 5 stars for their role in the purchase of my new Skoda. The whole process was conducted in a very efficient and pleasant manner.
Fantastic service from start to end, even helping to follow-up and liaise with the dealer on my behalf throughout the process. Mainly dealt with Karen and she was amazing and tried her best to help where she can, especially in the current circumstances with chip shortages where no one knows what's going on. I would totally use Autoebid again!
Great service very helpful staff & real big savings 👏
I'm not sure if anyone could have been more sceptical about buying a new car online, especially as it was my first brand new car. I contacted AutoeBid more out of curiosity than anything, but when the quote came in much lower than any of the nearest offers from main dealers and the main discount sites it became quite tempting. I called AutoeBid to gauge how they worked etc. They answered all my questions and did all they could to alleviate any fears I had. Based on this and considering the savings, I decided to go with it.. Well AutoeBid called me with regular updates and were very quick to response to any questions I had. Obviously when you pay the final amount just before the vehicle delivery, you have certain reservations. However, they all quickly disappeared when the new car was delivered exactly as promised, and on time. I don't think things could have gone any smoother. If you have any reservations, then based on my experience, I would say go for it.
A great service provided throughout and a massive discount on my new Nissan Navara. Thankyou Karen and all at Autoebid.
When I was looking to buy a new Range Rover Velar, I'd had quotes from some local dealers, but none could match the discount being offered if by ordering through AutoeBid. They essentially acted as the broker and the car was still sourced from a main Land Rover dealership, but they're able to get a more discounted price than is offered anywhere else. Super impressed with the regular communication from Karen and thrilled with the car, which I collected in person from the dealer as it was only an hour away.
Autoebid 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
Ordered a van back in February 2021 and all along until receiving the van was kept in the picture by the Autoebid team. The whole process was painless and very easy. Great service especially in the last few days before delivery. Highly recommended!
Got the car I wanted thousands cheaper than elsewhere with the same lead time.
Found the car I wanted at a very keen price. Kept fully up to date with the build and delivery phase. Highly recommend everyone purchasing a new car to give them a try.
very happy with the service.
Staff very knowledgeable and clearly have contact with major dealerships throughout the UK. They put me in contact with Lookers Northern Region and I placed an order for my Mercedes B250e with them. AutoeBid made regular contact with me to check on progress. I saved almost £3,500 by using AutoeBid - the local Mercedes dealership made it clear there was no room whatsoever for any negotiation over the list price. My car was delivered to my home ahead of time and meets my expectations. AutoeBid are a great company to deal with, as indeed are Lookers Northern. I have already recommended them to friends and family.
I was a little cautious in using a company like Autoebid to buy a new vehicle and get a discount, I did the first step and easily got a price for the vehicle I wanted, I then did about 30 more iterations looking at different factory options before I settled on my choice, this was very easy to do. I then pulled the trigger and received a call from Karen. Karen explained everything very clearly and professionally. I went ahead and my contract was sent through a main VW Dealership who contacted me and confirmed the order and took the deposit. All very very easy. The dealer was great but Karen always kept in touch and chased the dealer monthly giving me updates. I did change the colour and a few options while waiting for a build week which was easy to do. In the end my VW California Ocean arrived exactly as ordered and delivered to my door by the dealer. Karen of course phones to make sure everything was ok and congratulate me on receiving my vehicle. I have bought direct from a dealer before and negotiated a good price but this was far easier and a better service overall. Not sure why anyone would go direct again after this experience. Highly recommended!
Autoebid 5 star review on 12th November 2021
Karen and her team are very good. A good deal and awaiting the car now.
Amazing pricing and very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend!
Autoebid saved me thousands on a new vehicle. I was unsure at the start - parting with money before you know what discount you are getting is a bit of a leap - but they have been very professional throughout the whole process, giving me options of which dealer I took the vehicle from and communicating well up until we took delivery of our new car. Recommended and I would use again
Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing the premium service for your enquiry. The £99 service is an entirely optional upgrade and there is no requirement to pay any fee to us to confirm a quote or proceed with an order. With the premium service your order is prioritised and we personally take your requirement to a wider dealer network to get the best deal for you. The £99 fee is deducted from the total amount invoiced by the dealer so there is no additional cost if you proceed to order.
Having been told by numerous dealers that there was no discount on the G wagon I resorted to trying Autoebid. They were amazing from start to finish, always kept me up to date throughout and I received my car early and with a substantial saving. Karen was brilliant and always there to answer questions. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Thank you
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th November 2021
What a fantastic company. I have just received a new VW Transporter ordered through AutoeBid. The price was £5000 better than any VW dealer, the communication with Karen at AutoeBid was excellent. After agreeing on the price with Karen I was contacted by a VW dealer to confirm the specification and price and the van was ordered through the VW dealer. Karen kept me regularly updated about delivery times and any other information I needed throughout the process. Would highly recommend them and will use AutoeBid again.
Amazing deal, saved me thousands off list price! Process was simple too. Will be using Autoebid for future vehicles.
Autoebid were very straightforward to deal with and the end result was a significant saving against the price from my local dealer. I would definitely recommend Autoebid and would certainly use them again.
Great service, Karen was very helpful throughout the whole process.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,123 reviews