Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
Ordered a car from AutoeBid and they passed me to their broker who as it turns out wasnt a dealer. I paid this broker a deposit for a car and was assured prior to paying the deposit that they would be able to deliver the car to my required date as the car was in stock. As the delivery date approached I contacted them to find out that my deposit had not secured the car. Either they lied to me or didnt order the car when they said they did and the car was gone. I was told if I wanted that colour car I would have to wait 3 months. There was however another car in a differnt colour for more money. They said I should agree ASAP to secure the car. I did in 12 hours and waws told I would get the car 3 weeks later. Again as the time approached I contacted them and was told that the car would be another 3 weeks. So 2 months to buy a car that was in stock. Told them I wasnt interested and to return my deposit. Walked into a dealership, bought an 8 month old car, which I originally wanted, with a significantly higher spec, at £1000 less and drove it home 1.5 hours later. So worst online dealer Ive dealt with.
We're sorry the supplier we introduced you to was unable to meet your needs on this occasion. We're glad to hear you got the deposit back promptly and were able to secure a car you're very happy with. Stock vehicles are often not actually physically on dealership, causing a few weeks wait.
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,028 reviews