Autoebid Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over A Month
Read Autoebid Reviews

About Autoebid:

Our customers save an average of several thousand pounds. We find suppliers with the best new car discounts and availability across the UK negotiating discounts and finance packages for you.

sales@autoebid.com

2 Union Square

Tell us how Autoebid made you happy
Autoebid 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 18th March 2020
Abigail
Autoebid 5 star review on 9th March 2020
Mike
Autoebid 5 star review on 3rd December 2019
Geoffrey
Secured a great deal and always there to support during the process
Excellent Service provided, could not fault any part of the process ( As listed below) First Contact - Excellent Price - Could not be beaten Updates - AutoEbid kept in contact, providing updates at all stages of the process Delivery - It arrived on the agreed Delivery date Finally - Big thanks to Karen for her assistance through the whole process.
Excellent friendly service from Karen at AutoeBid. Got a new Toyota Yaris at a great price from a local, highly reputable dealer. Would highly recommend!
Very easy process with good savings made. Have used AutoeBid before and will use again.
Easy process from start to finish. Excellent customer service skills and a huge discount off my vehicle. Arrived a few weeks early too. 10/10
A great service and a massive saving from showroom price, definitely recommend and use again....perfect!!
Excellent service from start to finish. Couldn’t fault the communications. Never used before or heard of! Would use again and recommend. Price saving was well above any other offer.
Very good service
Fantastic service from start to finish. Karen in particular has been outstanding. She was patient with me while I researched various models and specs. She found me a great finance deal and once I did choose my new van she was extremely helpful in making sure everything went smoothly, liaising with the dealer and always quick to help resolve any questions. I would highly recommend AutoeBid to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle.
This is the first time I have used AutoeBid but I would recommend without hesitation. Karen got me a good deal on a new BMW and was very proactive throughout the process.
I had been looking at Autoebid for a number of years but for one reason or another had stuck with leasing. This time I wanted a Toyota Rav4 Excel edition with a number of extras. The leasing prices were far too expensive, so I gave it a go. Sent off asking for a quote one evening, next morning Karen rang with a quote from which was 14% off the list price, a saving of just over £5000. I had checked with a competitor broker. No comparison regarding saving. Got a couple of emails from Karen just checking in but if your waiting for a car to be delivered there's not a lot to do. Vehicle delivered early March. Very happy indeed.
Autobid have been very helpful and kept me in the loop while waiting for my delivery. They got me a good deal on my new car. A+++
Buying a car online can be daunting, as you can not physically see the car or the person you are dealing with. I was very nervous and worried about placing an order for an expensive car online. Before purchasing a car online you need to do your research, makes sure you know the make/model and the options that you want on the car, even go for test drives, so that you are not disappointed at the end. Karen at autobid was excellent and professional. She explained the whole process as to how it works. I had to place a small disposit at the start of the process to secure the order. Once ordered i was given an expected delivery date, in whcih it was delivered early, but AutoeBid were able to delay the registartion of the car to the new registration plate, I accepted the deivery of the car last week as expected. The car tuned up as ordered with only 15 miles on the clock. Very Happy with the purchase as I made a substantial saving on the car in whcih the main dealer was unable to match. I would purchase another car from Autoebid (maybe in a few years’ time, when this car is getting old.) and have recommeded autoebid to my frineds and family
Outstanding service, good discount and hassle fee way of buying a vehicle. Will definitely be buying our next vehicle from Autoebid.
Great experience dealing with Karen, the website is easy to navigate, I got a great discount, very pleased with autoebid, would definitely recommend.
very prompt with excellent follow up
Great service from start to completion and a very healthy discount without the need to haggle.
I was not impressed with the miserable discount offered on a Toyota Corolla Touring from my local dealer and even gave them a screenshot of an internet quote they said they could not come anywhere near. I then found AutoeBid, input the full spec of my Toyota and received an on the road quote almost £3,000 below the lowest dealer price. This represented almost £6,000 off list! I received an emailed quote from Karen on 21st December, she telephoned me back to confirm the spec and explain the procedure. I received a further email confirming my order and, as promised, the dealer (Gary) phoned me within a short time to confirm all details and take a modest £250 credit card deposit. He reckoned a mid to late March delivery date and on 9th Feb confirmed it was coming into stock and was subsequently delivered to my door on 9th March with only 64 miles showing on the clock for delivery. Made a bank transfer a few days before delivery (having made a small test payment to confirm all bank details correct). Would recommend this company to anyone, an easy process, a pleasure to do business with them and huge savings to be made.
Brilliant service. The "system" allowed me to specify the car I wished to buy, then searched though the participating suppliers. As a consequence, I got a fantastic deal. The staff at Autoebid were then on hand to support the buying process. I would certainly recommend this company
Great service, unbeatable price. Car delivery to your door. Would definitely use again. Well done autoebid
Autoebid is rated 4.96 based on 1,028 reviews