At Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Furnishings
Read At Home Furnishings Reviews

Southside Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees

Tell us how At Home Furnishings made you happy
Love the design and the colours and the meaning of the picture. Item arrived well packaged and on time. Having it framed and putting it in a prominent position in my hall where it will be seen and admired.
The rugs are beautiful, they look so classy in my bedroom .
IT JUST DOES
Was kept informed of progress of my order right up to delivery. Picture was very well packaged. Would definitely use mail art again. Thanks.
friendly service and prompt delivert
easy ordering , delivered quicker than anticipated and well packaged .Very pleased Thanks
One of the BEST packed parcels received to date. The care and attention second to none. Thank you.
Lovely canvas very well made excellent delivery service really pleased with my purchase will definitely order again .
Prompt reliable service.
Kept well updated of order situation
We're really pleased with our lovely new picture and it was delivered very well wrapped.
Arrived well packed Was kept informed of delivery time etc Would buy from you again
The delivery & ordering was so simple, haven't used the rug yet because we are in the middle of doing the house up but from what i have seen it looks very good.
Very helpful staff
Good product and quick delivery
I checked availability on the phone then ordered on line. I was told it would be about a week. It arrived three days later. Pleased with the product and quality and service and value for money.
Bought from this company previously however the first time online.Straight forward transaction,lamp came within a week and well wrapped.Slight damage to vase which was quickly rectified.
The order was easy to do and arrived well packed and on time.
I phoned to check that the artwork was in stock, ordered it and it was delivered within 48 hours
Excellent service and correspondence amazing pictures which I've been searching for and just what I wanted will be purchasing from you again , many thanks !
At Home Furnishings is rated 4.59 based on 985 reviews