At Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Furnishings
Read At Home Furnishings Reviews

Southside Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees

Tell us how At Home Furnishings made you happy
I would like to thank the staff at At Home Furnishings for their customer service when purchasing a large clock from the store - although the clock that we purchased was beautiful the colour was not exactly the same (shading was more creamy than that on display) Neil (you deserve a pay rise :-)) kindly arranged for the clock to be replaced - Thank You once again for your excellent service
Brilliant shop and brilliant service from Natalie (furniture) and John, Ellie and Natalie (lighting) Staff can't do enough for you - would not go anywhere else. Many thanks
My husband and I visited and received an excellent service from Neil and his colleagues. No pressure to purchase selection of furniture was Brilliant. We are highly delighted with the furniture we have purchased. Will certainly use again.
After looking for lights in numerous shops we visited Portrack Lighting Centre and WOW what a store the choice was unbelievable, after spending a good while in the store and speaking with John the friendly, helpful, fantastic store Manager we chose all our lights for all our house LED, chandeliers, and outside light and now they have been fitted in our newly renovated home they look out of this world even better than in the store, we are so happy with them. We highly recommend a visit to Portrack Lighting Centre, you won't be disappointed.
Excellent shop. Nino was brilliant to talk to. Helped us with everything we needed. The atmosphere in the store excellent.
Excellent service. Picture arrived extremely well packaged and earlier than promised. Would use this company again.
Gorgeous. Can't wait to collect the rest of the range. Packaged well.
Very good product but exceptionally slow to deliver when ordered.
Excellent service. Kept me informed of information regarding when I would receive my order. The item I bought was seen previously on other web sites. This was by far the cheapest so, well done. No complaints from me!
Great selection of art. Found just the picture I was looking for (to complete a set) and it arrived well within the time frame I was given and was very well packaged. Great value too!
the items I ordered were delivered on time , very well packaged & were exactly what I wanted
Ordered a picture in November Still not received Had an e mail yesterday saying that they will receive it on Friday and then it will be dispatched to us Disgraceful service Would have rated them as NO stars if it was possible
Very well wrapped and came in good condition thanks
Ordered and payed for one item,wrong size sent,not informed that the item was not available at time of order and payment,waited over four weeks for item.contacted company informed that it was a computer error.
Very pleased with my purchase and delivery was within the hour slot provided.
They were wonderful!! I wanted to order a print for my sons birthday which the website showed as being discontinued. I contacted the wholesaler who had 1 left on their shelves so this company made the effort to get their tech guy to relist it as available to buy online so I could make the purchase. So, So helpful. Customer service you rarely find these days. 5 Star service.
Delighted with my purchase. Beautifully packed and delivered bang on time
Waited a few weeks for the Pictures but they were worth the wait.
Very happy with my art work . I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery by e-mail and the 2 pictures arrived well packaged and protected with bubble wrap against knocks. I will definitely use this web site again.
Love my picture!! It was well packaged and arrived exactly when you said it would. I would definitely shop with again. Many thanks ❤️
At Home Furnishings is rated 4.60 based on 987 reviews