At Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Furnishings
Read At Home Furnishings Reviews

Southside Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees

Tell us how At Home Furnishings made you happy
Very good product but exceptionally slow to deliver when ordered.
Ordered and payed for one item,wrong size sent,not informed that the item was not available at time of order and payment,waited over four weeks for item.contacted company informed that it was a computer error.
Communication and delivery were disappointing but efforts gone to with packaging for a safe delivery were ‘A’ class. Thank you.
Delivery was late, poor communications - frame a bit cheap and nasty
Only disappointment was the delivery of my lights. When originally ordered was told 3-5 working days, then 7-10, and then eventually received them about 17 days later. This caused terrible problems for me as the person who was to fit them had to go to another job. The result of this is that I am still without lights in hall and landing (all over Christmas and New Year). However Natalie, from showroom has been very kind!
I have only selected 'Acceptable' to get this far. I do not wish to be rude but your system should tell you that I am currently waiting for a replacement as the original was damaged. After waiting rather a long time for it, the packaging was extremely poor, although that was not the reason for the damage. The damage was caused by a sharp instrument piercing the packaging and going into the picture.
Excellent quality of good, well packaged and prompt delivery. Unfortunately this company only operates within the UK, so ordering from mainland Europe is possible only, if you have a friend in the UK who will accept the parcel for you and forward it. In modern times, where postage within the EU is not that expensive, we feel that the service is a little old fashioned - which is sad because the goods include beautiful pictures of UK artists who certainly deserve a bigger market.
Ordered two large prints. Packaged extremely well. Poor (non existent) hanging points on the back of the frames. Had to go out and purchase additional items. Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Easy process but very little follow up as to where my order is placed, one email saying it could be 4 weeks and then nothing' slightly disappointed
Product and customer service very good, well packaged, but delivery slower than expected (4 weeks) Whilst I can't fault the product, and customer service couldn't have been more helpful when I 'phoned chasing the order, I feel that 4 weeks to deliver a straight forward order was a little long winded.
Lamps are beautiful but wasn't told they were not in stock when I ordered. Was told the next day that delivery would be 10-14 days, took 31 days. Items not in stock should be shown at time of ordering.
Service and contact great. The item I received less so. The rug has bold patches around the edges where it's not been stuck down right. As I can return but would have to pay postage, i'l stick with it and tray and hide the shoddy quality work. Bought a rug before, different make and that was great.
Thank's for your review. If your rug is faulty there is no need to pay for a return, we will happily replace the rug free of charge. Please contact our customer services team to arrange this. Best Regards Chris
Good service and well packaged. Unfortunately we didn't like the colour of the rug and once opened you can't send it back. The rug has a soft pile but it seems to be shedding fibres at the sides so I'm not sure how durable it is. I ordered a Tulane rug and for the size (120 x 60) it doesn't seem to be that good value.
I ordered 2 different light fittings at the same time. The first was delivered very quickly, but when I had not received the second one after some time, I contacted yourselves to enquire about the delay. Your reply was prompt, but said that the delivery company had tried to deliver the fitting but no one had been in to take delivery. As we are an inn with rooms, and there is someone on the premises 24 hours a day, the delivery company had obviously not tried to make the delivery. However, you quickly arranged for another delivery.
Took too long to provide the picture. Even when you received (Tuesday morning) it took too long for you to deliver (was collected by courier on Friday, delivered on Monday). Friendliness of staff on the phone (Paul) also very poor.
Picture was well packaged on arrival, but took nearly a month to arrive.
Product as described, delivery pre christmas was delayed but good communications from the customer services team. Arrived ahead of expectation post christmas.
I ordered 2 prints that showed they were in stock online, I placed the order quite happily to then receive a email stating it would take 3 weeks for delivery - although no mention of this during ordering - money taken Instantly and 3.5 weeks later I did receive the prints !
Lovely product at a good price, and packaged well. However, the website is misleading in that it gives the impression items are in stock. It was only after I'd ordered and paid that I received an email explaining it was a 'special order' item and would take 4 weeks. Also received some mixed customer service - never impolite, but I'm not sure it's relevant to the customer to be told someone is on holiday, and as they are a man down, they can't stick to their original promised dispatch times.
It seemed a long way round that I had to place an order with this company, who then had to place an order with another company before receipt could be made. This took nearly a month!! It also made artwork v expensive as each company had to make a profit. On the positive side, the canvas was packaged brilliantly. Delivery was very prompt once they had received the artwork and I was kept in the loop during the whole process.
At Home Furnishings is rated 4.59 based on 984 reviews