At Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Furnishings
Read At Home Furnishings Reviews

Southside Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees

Tell us how At Home Furnishings made you happy
Order delivered next day, couldn't have been better. Will definitely use them again.
Communications good, delivered as promised and I loved my picture
Delivered quickly and the painting was extremely well packaged and kept me informed of the order status throughout. Highly recommended.
The lamps arrived fairly quickly and were well-packed.
Absolutely delighted with my purchase.
Really happy with the communication before receiving the items and the items themselves when they arrived. Happy to recommend this company
Although I had to wait 4 weeks for canvas to be ordered in, staff were very informative and kept me up to date with order. Arrived exactly when they advised. Very happy with order and will use this company again.
Amazing service well packaged and a good price
Beautifully packaged and good service from our favourite carrier, DPD
Excellent quality of good, well packaged and prompt delivery. Unfortunately this company only operates within the UK, so ordering from mainland Europe is possible only, if you have a friend in the UK who will accept the parcel for you and forward it. In modern times, where postage within the EU is not that expensive, we feel that the service is a little old fashioned - which is sad because the goods include beautiful pictures of UK artists who certainly deserve a bigger market.
Picture is up and looks great.
Excellent, efficient, professional telephone response on our enquiry followed by our product being delivered on time, well packaged. Beautiful picture. Would recommend this company without a doubt.
Good service quick and efficient and well packed. Thanks
The lights are the wrong colour. Don't go with my décor.
My order arrived well packaged and although I originally received an email which said it would be 4 to 5 weeks before delivery and was just getting around to cancelling my order because of the delay ...when it arrived within a couple of days ?
Good price. Very quick delivery.
Picture arrived well packed, kept informed when it would arrive very professional.
I ordered my art 2 weeks ago ,unfortunately it was out of stock ,I was slightly disappointed as I was told it may take up to 4 weeks to receive it.However I was emailed last Friday to say it had been dispatched and today Monday I have received it .I am over the moon with it ,fantastic service ,thankyou .
Fantastic service. Very please with our picture
After ordering I was emailed almost immediately to inform me that there would be a possible 4 week wait, however the picture arrived within 3 weeks and I am very happy with the product
At Home Furnishings is rated 4.59 based on 985 reviews