At Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Furnishings
Read At Home Furnishings Reviews

Southside Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees

Tell us how At Home Furnishings made you happy
I was so pleased with the service given and whole process that I placed a further order which was dealt with in the same easy efficient way. Couldn't be more pleased with the product and excellent customer service
We looked at the picture in a catalogue while shopping. Really pleased to find it online at a better price and found the ordering and delivery to our home excellent. Very well packed and delighted to have it hanging on our wall.
Very professional and efficient service from ordering to delivery. Delighted with purchase.
Much quicker delivery than initially quoted, so really happy about that. Great quality item and very well packed.
Quite a delay from order to delivery but overall very efficient and friendly service.
Excellent service and delighted with my purchase
Hello beautiful picture, looks absolutely beautiful. Arrive safely. Thank you.
Excellent follow up to questions and quality product but would have liked more choices of Janice Magloine pictures.
Good communication. Lovely picture. Well packaged. Just a bit long in delivery otherwise no issues.
Extremely well packed when compared with another company we have used in the past. No damage. Four weeks specified time is quite a long in terms of delivery however excellent print. A little concerned and not convinced how long the type of masking tape used on the reverse of canvas print will stay in situ. Only time will tell.
Very pleased with my picture it came well packed for safety.
My prints arrived very well packed and in pristine condition. The website is easy to use and would recommend this company.
Item turned up when promised, kept well informed during entire process
Good service Table Lamp lovely quality.
Very happy with my purchase. It was well wrapped and arrived in perfect order. Only downside was the wait but it did arrive within the timeframe set out.
Communication and delivery were disappointing but efforts gone to with packaging for a safe delivery were ‘A’ class. Thank you.
Item arrived quickly, pleased with service 😀
A beautiful lamp perfect for us.
My parcel arrived very well wrapped could not get damaged loved my new artwork will We do order more art work thaksx
easy to order, fast delivery and well packaged
At Home Furnishings is rated 4.59 based on 984 reviews