Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aston Hearing Services Ltd
Read Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Aston Hearing Services Ltd made you happy
I first became a customer of Aston Hearing in the early 90s and always found them most professional with a determination to provide the best possible solution to my hearing loss. When some reputable high street stores starting promoting solutions to hearing loss I decided to give them a try because they were a little less expensive. soon realised the professionalism and care was lacking. I returned to Aston Hearing earlier this year and found their standards of care were even higher than before. I'm very happy with my new aids. It really is worth paying a little extra for personal care and attention. Thanks Duncan. Highly recommended.
I don’t usually leave a review, but the service I received from every member of staff was superb. They were friendly, informative and very good at what they do. I used Aston Hearing for ear wax removal, it was painless and everything was explained to me. Staff take their time with you. The price was very competitive, they were worth it. I would definitely recommend them for any type of hearing problems.
I just cannot thank Duncan and Kate enough for booking and looking at my ear so quickly in these trying times. So professional and thorough, and now hopefully pointing me in the right direction! Look forward to the day my ear is clear of debris and the only reason for me to feel 'wobbley' is because of too many bubbles..;-)
From my first contact with Kate, who fitted me in very quickly as I was so anxious about sudden muffled hearing, to Duncan who treated me in the Amersham clinic, I have nothing but praise for the kindness and professionalism of the team. Thank you very much for everything.
I recently suffered sudden loss of hearing in one ear [sensorineural hearing loss] and was treated brilliantly by all the staff at Aston Hearing in Thame where I arrived unannounced. Karen Williams carried out tests and referred me for urgent steroid treatment which may well have saved the hearing in my ear. THANK YOU.
I had an appointment at the Thame clinic to sort out a blocked ear. Jo Green was brilliant - she talked me through the microsuction process and I felt fully informed on what she was doing. I would highly recommend Jo and the Thame clinic.
I had been prescribed 2 lots of antibiotics by my doctor for a so-called ear infection that wouldn't clear. I was told the next step would be entering hospital so that I could be on an IV drip to clear this stubborn infection after an ENT referral. My husband recommended Aston Hearing Services as appointments were dragging on and I'd been without hearing in one ear for about a month. You can imagine my delight when Paula at AHS told me the inflamed eardrum was actually an ear full of wax!!! This has now been removed and there doesn't seem to have ever been any infection! Many, many thanks!
Very happy with my visit to the Thame clinic. Found Jo to be both friendly and knowledgeable. Microsuction unblocked my ears in no time. Highly recommended.
Really good - from reception calling me back when they had a cancellation available for me ,charming greeting on arrival and an excellent treatment and today additional help for me to get onto/into the website for me to put it into writing !! Thank you to the full team !
Would just like to say how happy I am with my experience today at the Amersham clinic. I called up today to make a appointment and the lovely receptionist said to pop in and they will have a look at my ears, so I did, and while I was there they fitted me in for microsuction I can’t believe how well I can hear again I am absolutely over the moon. Can’t thank the team enough for their superb customer service. Jodie
When I first went to Aston's I met Paula who put me at ease. I had another type of hearing aid but i was not happy with it. After a series of trials Paula suggested I should try another make of phone . This has made my life almost enjoyable, I no longer have pain and can hear much better and can adjust the volume via my I phone. Thanks a lot Paula.
I suddenly virtually lost my hearing, I was traumatised, I had no idea how awful it was to have impaired hearing, my GP gave me "Aston hearings" phone number, I got an appointment within 2 days & went there not knowing what to expect & feared the worst, within an hour I had my hearing back, I had a large amount of wax in both ears & the nurse "Cassie" hoovered both ears, did not feel a thing, in fact it felt quite nice, she obviously knew what she was doing & I felt I was in great hands as she explained everything & showed me photo's of before & after, the charge was just nominal, I am so happy to have my hearing back & was a real pleasure to go to a super place & meet lovely people ... I have not told the wife I have got my hearing back, it is so peaceful !!!
The service to test my hearing and decision on which hearing aid has been a pleasure, Paula has explained throughout her assessment what to expect, this being my first hearing device, and experience with any hearing aid, I believe Paula explained as much as possible what to expect, so fingers crossed the learning curve, and improvement with conversation will improve the quality of my hearing.
Restored my hearing after my ear was blocked. Very kind and helpful team I definitely recommend them if you have any hearing problems.
I saw Duncan and he was excellent. Very professional and explaining each step. My hearing has never been better! Highly recommended by me.
Exceptional. From being welcomed by a team of lovely, smiling, friendly staff to Matthew who was professional, excellent treatment plan, well explained, considerate and caring and a what appears to be successful. I will highly recommend this place and its service. Thank you
Fantastic customer service very professional and friendly treatment I had was excellent
I was welcomed on arrival, clearly expected, and my treatment was very professional and most importantly effective.
Highly professional but with a very warm comfortable environment. Dealt with my problem most effectively but with consideration as to my feelings all the time. Thank you.
I visited my Aston Hearing family again yesterday at the Hear Today event at Risborough Golf Club. What a great opportunity to get updates on hearing issues without having to book. Sunir from Signia was so helpful and patient explaining the technology for a potential new aid. Everyone makes you extremely welcome and it was so good speaking to Nikki again and also catching up with Karen (I won't forget your name now)! It's such a tonic to speak to professionals and others with hearing challenges who understand!
Aston Hearing Services Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 120 reviews