Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Aston Hearing Services Ltd

How would you rate Aston Hearing Services Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Good professional service, pleasant atmosphere, a feeling of being taken care of that was personal but always backed by knowledge."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"I am so grateful for the help I have received today. I was feeling very unwell, after a few days having one of my ear completely blocked by ear wax and my ear canal becoming increasingly inflamed and painful, as it happens from the ear drops. I used and poking around with earbuds. I got an appointment straight away. The procedure was explained very clearly and I was treated with compassion and understanding. I will need to go back for a check up, because of the conditions my ear canal is in right now. Even trying to fit that in before I fly for a holiday was so helpful and amazing. They really do care. Very kind, helpful and professional service. Thank you so very much."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"I came to Aston Hearing Services Ltd because I was convinced there was something wrong with my hearing aids although my audiologist at the time, assured me they were working perfectly, and my hearing was as good as it could be. After all appropriate tests and checks Duncan adjusted my aids. My hearing has improved, according to my family at least 30%, and friends have told me I am more relaxed. Thank you."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Bloody excellent service, The people were helpful, friendly, efficient and kind. They really cared. Have already recommended their services to lots of friends and family. A huge thank you to all x"
"To everyone at Aston Hearing Thame. I would just like to say thank you for the excellent service that I received today. I thought I would call in and make an appointment, but was able to be seen straight away. Everyone was so friendly, it was like home from home. I received excellent treatment to my ear and the suction method was so much better than the water and syringe. Within a few minutes I could hear again and was back on the street. I will definitely recommend that anyone with hearing problems should make an appointment to see you as the treatment is very gentle and well worth the money. Thanks again and keep up the good work."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"We attended the Amersham branch this morning after a desperate phone call regarding my wife who has been in excruciating pain over the weekend with a completely blocked ear canal. I called and spoke to the staff who were very friendly and did everything they could to help us out. This resulted in them working through their lunch in order to fit us in and help my wife. We arrived and were seen straight away and the lady we saw managed to unblock my wife's ear and relieve the pain completely. A massive thank you to you all and will be recommending you to anyone who tells me they have issues with their ears! To put this in perspective, my wife had seen the GP this morning and said that even if she went private and they removed the blockage she could suffer permanent hearing damage. The GP wanted her to only treat with ear drops and wait for the blockage to loosen. This would have meant another two weeks of agony for my wife. So glad we didn't heed their advice and sought the advice of the actual professionals. Five star service guys."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"We saw Duncan because my husband was worried about his hearing. Excellent customer service. I couldn't fault the service, they were very, very good!"
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"I Have had a Resound Linx HEARING aid for a year which is really good. I can recommend the care and attention I have received from Aston Hearing Amersham."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"I have been a customer of Aston Hearing for several years now and from day one, been totally impressed by the first class customer service and after care provided. Due to a combination of the natural ageing process and many years working in a noisy environment, my hearing has slowly deteriorated to the point that I require hearing aids. I was, and still am somewhat embarrassed at needing to wear aids. Duncan has always been patient and understanding and able to advise on suitable 'hidden ' devices. Following very thorough investigation and fitting, I have devices which are virtually invisible when being used. I no longer have the TV at the highest volumes and my confidence in many social situations has increased. A very sincere Thank you to all at Aston Hearing"
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"I was in dire need of treatment for an acute fungal ear infection and a good resolution was clearly beyond the expertise of my local GP surgery. A hospital appointment seemed only a distant prospect and Dyno Rod was only briefly considered. Sereta cleared out the offending gunk expertly and painlessly and chose an appropriate medication, which together proved extremely effective. With follow-up visits to Aston Hearing and sound advice, I am so glad that I found them when I did."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Everything was so thorough and all was clearly explained."
"Excellent customer care"
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Excellent service and professional care from all the team.I cannot recommend them highly enough."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"They are extremely efficient and helpful. They are also friendly and caring putting you at ease as soon as you enter their premises."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Duncan has looked after me for many years. I have a Handicaped Hand which make things difficult He has been very patient indeed with me, and he his always there for me. How lucky am I"
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"I have a very long history with Aston Hearing. I was first introduced to them through my work as a School Secretary at a Special Needs School for Hearing Impaired children in Buckinghamshire. Their kindness and understanding of my problems were reassuring, comforting and extremely helpful. There as no pressure to buy a hearing aid - just an honest assessment of my needs. Since those early days I have had several hearing aids from them as the technology has improved and have benefitted from their honest and trustworthy advice. I have no hesitation in totally recommending them."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Very good service, patience, understanding, not treated as a "patient" or a "customer", but with genuine interest."
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Excellent practice and quality products - the two key elements combined to provide customer focus and satisfaction! Do this in a friendly and uncomplicated style and you see why the Aston Hearing team has award-winning success. Then do this in a world where clients can enjoy enormous lifestyle advantage from their investment and then it earns five star recognition!"
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Having repeatedly tried (and failed) to book an appointment with my GP I read about microsuction wax removal in the excellent Aston Hearing magazine. Contacting Aston in Thame was simple and I was given an appointment on the same day. Sereta was welcoming, reassuring and the whole experience was highly professional. I thoroughly recommend this service to anyone who reqires ear wax removal the quick and easy way!"
How would you rate the overall quality of care you have received?
"Aston Hearing is more concerned with ensuring that your hearing experience is the best it can be for you personally rather than trying to sell the latest (and most expensive) hearing aids. I am a person who is welcomed at Aston Hearing not just another customer and all the staff are friendly and helpful. Having moved away to Dorset and briefly experienced another hearing aid supplier I very soon learned my mistake and gratefully moved back to Aston Hearing. I shall not be moving away again!"
Aston Hearing Services Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 59 reviews