Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aston Hearing Services Ltd
Read Aston Hearing Services Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Aston Hearing Services Ltd made you happy
THANK YOU FOR THE EXCELLENT SUPPORT I HAVE HAD CONSISTENTLY OVER THE LAST YEARS. I AM ESPECIALLY GRATEFUL FOR THE RESCUE WORK WHEN I HAD LOST A HEARING AID AND HAD A BIG FAMILY FUNCTION TO LOOK FORWARD TO. ASTON HEARING CAME TO THE RESCUE. WITH GRATEFUL THANKS
After many years of hit and miss hearing aids and audiologists I eventually made an appointment to see Paula at Aston Hearing. Wow, what a difference. My hearing aids seem so much better suited to me now and I don’t get frustrated in noisy environments. Paula took great care to tune the hearing aids to suit my needs.
Duncan was really professional and pleasant and explained everything he needed to do and what the outcome was which he has forwarded to my GP for further investigation. Would recommend Aston Hearing 100% very satisfied. Mrs K Temple.
First visited Aston Hearing about 9 years ago with my elderly mum. Duncan was brilliant with mum, all the team are very friendly, caring and extremely professional. My husband visited recently with an ear problem, Duncan was great explaining everything thoroughly. Great service again....wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Very professional and friendly. Explained the procedure very carefully so I knew what to expect. All safety protocols followed, I did not feel at all uncomfortable.
I attended Aston Hearing on 6th October 2020 and saw Jo. I needed to have my ear wax removed. Jo carefully explained each step of the procedure. I felt calm and relaxed: it was very reassuring to be in such expert hands. It felt like going from being trapped underwater to being free in the the open air - absolutely brilliant!
A huge thank you to Paula, who went way above and beyond in the care and compassion she showed to my disabled sister in law, who we thought had substantial hearing loss but, we discovered, actually has Auditory Processing Disorder caused by her severe stroke. This has had a very detrimental effect on her ability to communicate for the last three years but was not picked up by the NHS. After being kitted out with hearing aids connected to a microphone, she is understanding people better and is now able to have a short conversation on the phone and also have the TV channelled directly to the hearing aids, which makes her very happy! The improvement to her quality of life is immense! Can't thank you enough or recommend your services more highly!
Amazing service,very efficient,explained everything,felt very safe in post covid life. Great relief to hear again!
A very efficient service. Lovely staff who made me feel welcome and safe.
Thank you Duncan and staff at The Grange for your very efficient service. The results are extremely good.
Visited Thame branch this morning and benefitted from a professional and caring service throughout. All preliminary and clinical procedures explained in detail. Thank you.
I have been seeing Duncan for the last 9 years and am very pleased with the standard of service received. I have attended in all 3 of their treatment places and am most impressed with the professional standard. Most of all, the personal attention of Duncan and his team is much appreciated.
I was very impressed with the co id precautions in place, the staff were pleasant and the appointment process was efficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Aston Hearing.
Brilliant hassle free and friendly service
Competent, careful and clear explanations throughout. All staff polite and cheerful. No complaints.
My teenage son had an appointment at the Thame branch after using a cotton bud too enthusiastically! The service was superb both in the clinic and on reception. A very friendly mother and daughter team. Very thorough but gentle service and my son is a lot happier now. I wish I’d taken him sooner! Highly recommend.
What a great experience. Cassie was knowledgable and put me at my ease. Her technique was gentle, and the improvement in my hearing is amazing. Thoroughly recommend Aston Hearing Services.
First class service , very friendly and professional. Thanks . Nicb
During these difficult times I was very apprehensive about going to Aston Hearing to have my ears microsuctioned. However after booking my appointment I received an email from them outlining the precautions they are taking at the premises. This gave me confidence to know that I would be safe in their care. I duly attended today and all was excellent.
I first became a customer of Aston Hearing in the early 90s and always found them most professional with a determination to provide the best possible solution to my hearing loss. When some reputable high street stores starting promoting solutions to hearing loss I decided to give them a try because they were a little less expensive. soon realised the professionalism and care was lacking. I returned to Aston Hearing earlier this year and found their standards of care were even higher than before. I'm very happy with my new aids. It really is worth paying a little extra for personal care and attention. Thanks Duncan. Highly recommended.
Aston Hearing Services Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 119 reviews