Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP
Read Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

About Ashby Computer Services LLP:

About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

ian@ashbycomputers.co.uk

Longman Court
Sketty CLose
Northampton

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy
No feedback. Didn't fix problem.
Responsive helpful staff don't make promises that can't be fullfilled. We have been very happy with service every time we've used the service.
Immediate attention to sundry IT issues as they arise.
THE GUIDANCE RECEIVED FROM MATT WAS CLEAR AND SIMPLE.MY ONLY ISSUE WAS THAT HE COULD NOT LOG ON VIA TEAMVIEWER YESTERDAY AS THE ALLOCATION OF USERS HAD BEEN TAKEN UP BY COLLEAGUES AND I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THIS MORNING FOR HIM TO LOG ON AND DEAL WITH MY PROBLEM
The contact I had was quick and courteous. Sadly the company was not able to resolve my problem, but was very helpful in referring me on to a company who might.
Many thanks for your help. As usual quick and efficient.
Honesty and professionalism displayed.
Been using Ashby for the last 5 years or so now, have always had great service and fast replies to issues logged.
Fantastic service. Really helped me when I had a problem with my laptop. Quick and friendly
Speedy and comprehensive service
We've worked with Ashby Computers for several years to help with our IT and they recently helped migrate us to the cloud. Simply put, our staff have become more productive, system downtime was at a minimal and their tech team was on hand every step of the way. Their support is second to none.
Very professional and efficient. The service was carried out without delay and my laptop was returned to me within 24 hours
As always, Ashby's did their upmost to solve the issue we had, however on this occasion they could not help but they pointed me to the right place, i.e. Vodafone. I just hope Vodafone can respond as quickly as what Ian did. Many thanks to everyone at Ashby Computer Services
We've only recently joined as a small company requiring minimal maintenance and support. Ashby Computers have matched our needs perfectly and made the transition from our previous supplier effortless. Their fees are so so competitive. Definitely recommend.
We have used Ashbys for many years now, attention to detail is spot on and always at the other end of the phone if we have issues. I would highly recommend.
Once I had decided to go ahead with a contact and had my existing server problems sorted within the contract at no extra cost, I knew I had found the exact support I had been hoping for at a sensible price.
Service is swift and all work conducted is explained very well. Very proffesional
They're very patient and are on the ball as soon as something is reported. They switched over our email service to office365 and everything was as seamless as it possibly could be.
I recently purchased a new PC from Ashby Computers. It was all that I expected and more. It was also delivered on the date scheduled. I had a small problem that I couldn't coordinate the two screens but with the help of the staff, this was soon rectified. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Ashby Computers
We needed a new pc and monitor with all the latest MS software. Ashby Computer Services came up with the goods quickly and installed everything so we could get back to work with hardly a pause.
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.84 based on 177 reviews