Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP

About Ashby Computer Services LLP: About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

ian@ashbycomputers.co.uk

Longman Court
Sketty CLose
Northampton

Click Here

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy

"Ashby staff always respond promptly, appropriately, helpfully and respectfully. 10/10 for patience, too! Brilliant service, thank you."
"couldn't have asked for a quicker service"
"As always, quick response and the issue is resolved."
"Help was quick and worked first time"
"Friendly staff, prompt assistance and solved the problem quickly. Highly recommended."
"Prompt and efficient as always. Highly recommend."
"Awesome, quick and always helpful."
"Very quick and helpful service, thank you."
"These guys always sort out any problem that I have straight away"
"Always a prompt response."
"The guys at Ashby's always respond quickly and resolve any request or issue as fast as possible. We have used the company for our hard wear supply and maintenance for many years and will continue to do so. Many thanks!"
"Fantastic service 👍🏻"
"Everyone at Ashby Computers demonstrates excellent customer service at all times. Highly recommended."
"I am new to the organisation, however within my short time of being here Ashbys have been extremely prompt with any I.T requests that I have had. The service is second to non in comparison to previous experience I have had with other I.T services. Keep up the great work guys!"
"Working with Ashby Computer Services is always an absolute pleasure and, for the years in which they have provided us with IT support, I have always found them to be friendly, super-efficient and their service is always delivered with the upmost professionalism. On occasions, on top of their usual exceptional service, they also provide biscuits – What more could you ask for? Excellent IT support, Friendly technicians who translate ‘computer talk’ for the everyday folk and even a cookie or 2! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a local & friendly IT support company"
"Excellent and superfast customer service .Thank you very much Ashby Computer Services !"
"A fantastic local IT support company that provide my business with an A class service 24/7 365 days a year! I know I am in safe hands with these guys"
"Brilliant it the best word for it. Customer service as at a level nobody can question. Great team and rare to not be able to help."
"Ian answer straight away and always has a solution to our problems. Thank you all"
"Excellent service. Very quick to respond and sort the issue. Thank you"
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.84 based on 171 reviews