Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP
Read Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

About Ashby Computer Services LLP:

About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

ian@ashbycomputers.co.uk

Longman Court
Sketty CLose
Northampton

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy
Great support.
The technicians respond to our requests quickly and in a helpful manner.
They follow up if something is not resolved right away.
We are happy with the service we are receiving.
The first person to pick up my call did not take the time to read and deal with my email. However, from my next contact, everything was dealt with extremely promptly and efficiently.
good service provided
service response & knowledge was good could of had a bit more information on how & which product to download though.
good services soo far.
Very quick prompt response after logging my call. Resolved my problem remotely!

Great service
Have always found Ashby Computer Services to be extremely helpful when dealing with any IT queries we may have or updating / replacing computer software and equipment when required.
Changed systems and updated with no hassle for us
THE GUIDANCE RECEIVED FROM MATT WAS CLEAR AND SIMPLE.MY ONLY ISSUE WAS THAT HE COULD NOT LOG ON VIA TEAMVIEWER YESTERDAY AS THE ALLOCATION OF USERS HAD BEEN TAKEN UP BY COLLEAGUES AND I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THIS MORNING FOR HIM TO LOG ON AND DEAL WITH MY PROBLEM
The contact I had was quick and courteous. Sadly the company was not able to resolve my problem, but was very helpful in referring me on to a company who might.
Honesty and professionalism displayed.
Ashby Computer Services LLP 4 star review on 8th October 2017
I have bought three computers from Ashby, and I have been VERY happy with the helpful
attitude and service given by, particularly, Matthew, and also Fred.
There have been occasions; though not VERY recently; when I found your receptionist obstructive and unhelpful, though; particularly when she told me that the Service Department wouldn't have time to look after me because they were busy with "contract work", which, I assume, is work for large companies, however I was treated a lot better when I 'phoned, last, so your Receptionist may have changed, relatively recently.
Whenever I have got through to the Service Department, though, they have ALWAYS been very courteous, competent and helpful, and I have felt very well looked after.
Happy in the knowledge that A C S provide a good standard of service and can be relied upon.
Gave us a very reasonable quote - did the job quickly and Mike, who installed the machines, was friendly and efficient. They gave us extra help and support for the transition from our old machines to the new ones. All-in-all, very satisfied with what we got from Ashby
The eventual result was good, with some of my email addresses retrieved from the ether, but I had a lot of anxious moments.
I am retired and not too knowledgeable about computers but things moved on a bit after a phone call to you from Jason Lodge of OCM Wealth Management, my Son in law.
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.88 based on 263 reviews