Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP
Read Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

About Ashby Computer Services LLP:

About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

ian@ashbycomputers.co.uk

Longman Court
Sketty CLose
Northampton

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy
STANTONE HAS NOTHING BUT PRAISE FOR ALL THE TEAM .
very prompt and helpful
Efficient as always!
Always totally supportive and kind.. this was my oversight on this occasion and I realised it during the call. I had two former shortcuts to email on my mobile but hadn't saved the outlook app. Rather than be made to feel silly even though I quickly realised the issue my self, I was reassured and encouraged. Such kindness goes a long way.
As always excellent service. We had a laptop break and within 20 minutes of asking for a new one it was all sorted. Laptop delivered and configured the same day. Cant ask for more than that.
Having worked with Ashby Computer Services for the last 4-5 years, we very happy with the service level and excellent support offered.

Most issues are resolved within a matter of minutes!
I cannot speak highly enough of Ashby Computers. We are a long standing customer and they are a fantastic company to deal with on every level - personable, knowledgeable and always on the end of a phone for those technical issues that come up unexpectedly that you don't know the answer to. Would recommend Ashbys to anyone.
Ashby computers are a fantastic company, they deal with all enquiry's professionally and efficiently.

Highly recommended Ashby Computers Services LLP to anyone who needs support with all IT enquires.
Incredibly helpful, very quick response and would highly recommend!
This company is extremely helpful and brilliant at what they do. Proper Office 365, Hosting and Email gurus amongst other things. Support is rapid and it takes minutes to resolve any technical issues we have for our remote based around the world. We, an international online shapewear brand - MASKATEER, are delighted to be clients of Ashby Computer Services.
Also a quick response and remote support to sort the issue. Very knowledgeable team.
Always there when required. Good support. Personal headaches and worry are greatly reduced.
Always respond quickly and efficiently.
Ashby Computers always get back quickly and are effective in doing whatever they can do help.
Fantastic service
Quick and efficient
The service that Ashby have provided to us over many years has always been extremely good.
Amazing support! Very fast with an initial reply and a resolution. I know if I need to contact Ashby that my query will be dealt with efficiently and promptly.
very prompt response to I.T issues & quickly resolved