Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP

About Ashby Computer Services LLP: About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

How would you rate Ashby Computer Services LLP?

"Very fast response. Great company to work with."
Mary Stock
Verified Buyer
"They were very efficient and helpful"
Martyn Smith
Verified Buyer
"I was important to them as an individual customer."
"Changed systems and updated with no hassle for us"
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"The problem was thoroughly investigated, and the cause established.."
Mr George Heyd-Smith
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and fast response"
"Responded quickly to resolve my laptop issues. Also supplied me with ideal peripherals in a prompt and efficient manner."
Stuart Cummins
Verified Buyer
"excellent service excellent people"
Peter Riches
Verified Buyer
"Sadly, the problem was not solved as the fault lay in not selecting the correct folder in the web site. This issue was identified by another specialist. However, the approach of your technical staff cannot be criticised."
Mr Phil Scordellis
Verified Buyer
"Both Fred Underwood and Matt Honeywood took trouble to understand my specific needs and provided excellent advice to deliver them"
"Hi There, I brought my laptop to be fixed was quoted 140 which i paid once picked up assured problem was fixed. Got home plugged in still not charging? Took back was told working, went to fetch again still not working? I have to hold the battery wire in a certain position for it to work? Not really happy 140 problem not really resolved. Never complain but wasnt really listened to."
"No feedback. Didn't fix problem."
"Responsive helpful staff don't make promises that can't be fullfilled. We have been very happy with service every time we've used the service."
Tim Allanthwaite
Verified Buyer
"Immediate attention to sundry IT issues as they arise."
"THE GUIDANCE RECEIVED FROM MATT WAS CLEAR AND SIMPLE.MY ONLY ISSUE WAS THAT HE COULD NOT LOG ON VIA TEAMVIEWER YESTERDAY AS THE ALLOCATION OF USERS HAD BEEN TAKEN UP BY COLLEAGUES AND I HAD TO WAIT UNTIL THIS MORNING FOR HIM TO LOG ON AND DEAL WITH MY PROBLEM"
Christopher Pearson
Verified Buyer
"The contact I had was quick and courteous. Sadly the company was not able to resolve my problem, but was very helpful in referring me on to a company who might."
Derek Penn-Smith
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks for your help. As usual quick and efficient."
"Honesty and professionalism displayed."
"Been using Ashby for the last 5 years or so now, have always had great service and fast replies to issues logged."
Alison Furlow
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Really helped me when I had a problem with my laptop. Quick and friendly"
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.63 based on 48 reviews