Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

Based on 365 reviews
Read Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

About Ashby Computer Services LLP:

About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

ian@ashbycomputers.co.uk

Sketty Close, Longman Court, Northampton

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy
Ashby are always available, really quickly and no fuss. So simple to contact and issues often sorted within minutes. Highly recommend!
Our organisation faced a difficult situation with an upgrade of our IT system, and the team at Ashby's made the whole process so straightforward. Nothing was too much trouble and they solved our issues quickly and professionally. I have no hesitation in recommending Ashby's to anyone. Gillian (Bedford)
Fast & efficient as always.
Great service as always from Ashby's - quick to respond and problem easily sorted for us.
Quick to get back to me and dealt with the problem efficiently
I found the response time to my query to be very quick, and the issue I had was dealt with exactly as I needed it to be done.
Whatever my issue, I always receive a quick and helpful response... Thank you for always getting me up and running again as quickly as possible. You always manage to get things sorted.
Just had our WI-FI Extender fitted. Great Service as Usual. Always our pleasure to have one of the guys on site. Anything else is just a phone call away. Siebtechnik Tema Ltd
Emailed as soon as I realised I had an issue this morning, Scott K picked up the message and resolved the issue within minutes. Another case of Ashby's offering great, fast support.
Really quick in efficient in answering my query and got it dealt with
Efficient, friendly and helpful.
Always answer phones, always give advise and on occasional have also gone out there way to help me with a non-work related technical issue. Very good team. Would recommend!
Very fast response and solution to my logged request
Always helpful and solve the problem
Always able to fix the issues via remote access which is very convenient. Always observe social distancing if we do ever need to drop off a laptop to be remedied.
Excellent service, as always. Friendly, knowledgeable, efficient staff who deal with issues quickly and competently. Thank you again!
Great service Corrected their own error quickly All resolved in a short space of time
Always a positve outcome with very good service.
Very helpful & speedy. So far. Time will tell.
Contacted Ashby with a printer issue, resolved effectively and efficiently. Prompt service A+++++
Excellent and prompt service provided
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.90 based on 365 reviews