Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP

About Ashby Computer Services LLP: About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy

"Ashby Computers Services are always quick to respond and quick to resolve the issue."
"Ashby’s support service is exceptional. Their response to our tech support calls is quick and courteous. We also find their assistance with upgrades is informed and thorough. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them."
"Great service as usual."
"Ashby Computers are always very helpful and quick to sort any issues we have."
"Always very prompt friendly support"
"Been using Ashbys for years, always great service and I would highly recommend."
"very good always quick to respond and very helpful."
"Any queries or support issues always handled quickly and effectively"
"One of the best moves we have ever made! These guys are extremely knowledgeable and efficient. Would have no hesitation recommending them."
"My iPad needed to be reset because my laptop wasn’t picking it up when I plugged it in. I am so happy that it has been fixed. Will definitely use again"
"Quick and efficient - thank you!"
"Have always found Ashby Computer Services to be extremely helpful when dealing with any IT queries we may have or updating / replacing computer software and equipment when required."
"As always, really quick service."
"very help full service, if we have any computer issues they are soon sorted, a very quick response"
"Call resolved easily and rapidly"
"I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEW LAPTOP FROM ASHBY COMPUTERS AND UPGRADED MY EXISTING COMPUTER SYSTEM. THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDED WAS FIRST CLASS. THE BACK UP SERVICE IS ALSO EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED. ASHBY COMPUTERS TOOK OVER OUR SYSTEM REMOTELY AND WENT THROUGH AND ADVISED ME OF THE ISSUE AND RECIFIED IT. THIS NEW SYSTEM HAS ALREADY PROVEN TO BE COST EFFECTIVE THANKYOU MIKE AND MATTHEW"
"Fast,friendly,efficient service as always."
"Quality products at a great price"
"Professional, super efficient and quick"
"I took my problem with the hard drive of a touch screen cash register to ashby computers. They replaced the drive and got it up and running again for me. Very helpfull. regards Chris Foster"
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.72 based on 85 reviews