Ashby Computer Services LLP Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ashby Computer Services LLP

About Ashby Computer Services LLP: About Us
We are a local IT service and support company based in Northamptonshire.

Providing IT Consultancy and Infrastructure solutions to companies across the county and surrounding areas, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, quality of our solutions and products, and our up to date knowledge and training.

Being a Microsoft Gold partner enables us to leverage their skills in addition to ours, to enable complete solutions for our customers.

Partnering with other industry leading companies, including HP, Dell, ESET, Sophos and others mean we are at the leading edge of the technology wave.

Established for over 30 years

ian@ashbycomputers.co.uk

Longman Court
Sketty CLose
Northampton

Click Here

Tell us how Ashby Computer Services LLP made you happy

"Ashby Computers are an extension of our own business and we cannot recommend their service highly enough. Their response times are excellent and all the team are efficient and very helpful."
"1st class service by super people"
"We have been a long standing customer with Ashby Computer services and they have always acted with the upmost professionalism and are completely competent with the works they carry out."
"Friendly, helpful and outstanding service as always. Wouldn't expect anything else from them"
"Second to none. Great service on a regular basis."
"I have bought a new printer & spare cartridges from Ashby Computer Services. The printer is exactly the spec that I was looking for. The printer and spare cartridges arrived very quickly & the staff were very helpful"
"Very fast response. Great company to work with."
"They were very efficient and helpful"
"I was important to them as an individual customer."
"Changed systems and updated with no hassle for us"
"The problem was thoroughly investigated, and the cause established.."
"Excellent service and fast response"
"Responded quickly to resolve my laptop issues. Also supplied me with ideal peripherals in a prompt and efficient manner."
"excellent service excellent people"
"Sadly, the problem was not solved as the fault lay in not selecting the correct folder in the web site. This issue was identified by another specialist. However, the approach of your technical staff cannot be criticised."
"Both Fred Underwood and Matt Honeywood took trouble to understand my specific needs and provided excellent advice to deliver them"
"Hi There, I brought my laptop to be fixed was quoted 140 which i paid once picked up assured problem was fixed. Got home plugged in still not charging? Took back was told working, went to fetch again still not working? I have to hold the battery wire in a certain position for it to work? Not really happy 140 problem not really resolved. Never complain but wasnt really listened to."
"No feedback. Didn't fix problem."
"Responsive helpful staff don't make promises that can't be fullfilled. We have been very happy with service every time we've used the service."
"Immediate attention to sundry IT issues as they arise."
Ashby Computer Services LLP is rated 4.83 based on 174 reviews