Aromaromauk Reviews

07704519576

info@aromaromauk.co.uk

Burnden House
Vicking Street

Tell us how Aromaromauk made you happy
The poppers I purchased were weak as anything, could hardly smell anything probably old stock
I’m still waiting on my order, ordered April 8 today is April 30 . Tracking says it’s moving through the system, whatever that means.
No email on courier.details after purchase, no deliery period or anything...
No directions for use inside package. Directions on bottles are rubbed off and unreadable
Sadly very disappointed, something has changed, not sure what but they were ineffective, different to what I recall.
You sell cheap nasty poppers with child proof caps!!! These kind cause blue lips fingertips and toes and cause nasty headaches. I have had poppers with the same name for example rush or Amsterdam which didn’t have a child proof cap and lasted well and had no side effects at all. Obviously better quality!!!!!
Not at all strong
Took a week to come and blamed it in Royal Mail but Royal Mail delivered everything else as normal 🤔 first class 1-2 days
Poor quality product
The items came quickly which was good. However the Purple Haze was the worst I’ve had from anywhere. I purchased three. Two of which I’ve dumped. The Liquid Gold was very good. I was disappointed as it was my first order from you.
To whom this may concern I’m writing to let you know I’m still yet to receive my order from you I ordered the item on the 28th dec. I’m very disappointed and concerned for future orders.
I ordered the strong stuff only to be totally disappointed it was not strong and nice opened went if very quick
The quality of the products were poor.
Disappointed to be honest the aroma didn't do anything maybe a bad batch money wasted
You advertise that the product is a strong aroma ,but this is not the case.
I have heard nothing since receiving my purchase receipt. I have asked for tracking details but had no reply.
Strength was very low
Poor quality. Past there sell by date I reckon. Old poppers
I have bought of this site a few times before and have had great service, yet this time I've ordered one of your products and it never arrived
The online ordering and the delivery service were first class, I have been using English aromas for more years than I would like to admit to, however I have to say these one's are the weakest one's I have ever purchased, with little or NO strength at all. I think you should be made aware of this to retain your customers.
Aromaromauk is rated 4.41 based on 824 reviews