Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Jack Smith
Duncan Benning
Joseph McPartlin
Leon Francis
The quality of the diamonds are very very good and as per described on the website. The quality of the jewellery is excellent. I have a very pleased girlfriend.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
I received exceptional service from Angelic Diamonds.
The ring I ordered for my wife is top quality and far superior to those offered by the leading High Street jewellers.
It was well worth the money I paid.
Great product. Delivered securely on the day it was promised...what more can I say
Great service, the whole process was easy and everything came at the correct time which I was really happy about.
The customer service were done in a professional and courteous way. Delivery were also excellent true to what it promised.
Excellent service from order to delivery , highly recommended & would definitely use again
Very friendly service, immediate quote, on time delivery and a beautiful ring! would 100% recommend.
The ring was delivered as promised with a secure delivery you would not have thought that a ring was in there packaged very well. The ring is very beautiful and worth every penny
My partner a I were delighted with the quality and the high standard of service we received I would definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds
Purchased an engagement ring online but the service was prompt very efficient and in the occasions I had to contact the shop the staff were very helpful and accommodating x would highly recommend this company. They were recommended to us actually and we’re not let down x keep up the good work xx
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Beautiful diamond ring excellent fit. Clear diamond very happy thank you.
Averil.
Loved my ring, it's beautiful. Very happy with your online site and service , everything was as promised and received ring when you said I would. G Carlin.
Excellent customer service, and the quality of my purchase is first class. I cannot recommend Angelic Diamonds highly enough
Brilliant price and service.
I am delighted with my ruby and diamond ring a present from my husband, made it extra special with the lovely packaging and I would definitely recommend your company to friends and family.
Really good service. Ordered lovely engagement ring which arrived when I was told it would. Would have been 5 stars but small diamond from cluster fell out the first time it was warn. Customer service said to send it back and they would repair but my girlfriend said she didnt want to be parted from it
Excellent value, great service and amended my order free of charge. Cant ask for alot more
This ring was bought as a Christmas present for my wife. We're very impressed with the quality, and luckily we got the size right. Initially we thought it lacked a hallmark, but with the aid of a 'x15' magnifying glass, it is indeed there.
Would recommend
I am delighted with my white gold ring with diamonds and sapphires. It is a perfect fit, looks as beautiful as expected and arrived on time before Christmas.
Great company, service was very fast.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,761 reviews