Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Anastasiia D
Nick E
Andrew S
Osase O
Great communication from the team during the whole purchase process. Not to mention lovely ring and liked the packaging!
Great service. Buy from Angelic Diamonds without hesitation. Good quality products and fast shipping.
Great service would recommend to anyone
Fantastic advice and service from start to finish, they could not have been more helpful. The selection of the ring, payment, delivery and aftercare were all superb and I'll certainly be returning to Angelic Diamonds in the future.
Firstly, I have to say that the whole process from placing my order to receiving the actual ring was totally professional - plus - my feelings were that they were keen to ensure that my order was as requested and as importantly, they left me confident that if there was an error they would endeavour to resolve as quickly as possible - we discussed the delivery day and sure enough it arrived exactly on time - my only concern was, had I got the ring size exactly right - fortunately, yes! - my advice would be, check the size and then double check! - in conclusion - excellent service - with a real focus on the Customer - the quality of the diamond and setting - lovely, just as I had hoped for! - David
Very good and easy to order. Was kept informed about the delivery and arrived exactly on time. Very happy customer.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 15th January 2021
High quality, fair price, on time.
Excellent response. I needed an urgent delivery and it was done and there on time and in perfect condition
TOP Class service and ring is stunning :)
Could not be happier, superb service from start to finish and to top it off the now fiancée absolutely loves her engagement ring, would highly recommend, superb all round.
Beautiful ring, great service for resizing, quick and efficient.
I purchased an eternity ring for my wife for Christmas. The online ordering and options to self design to meet requirements is fantastic. Very nice customer services and a professional and quality team giving assurance that the ring could be adjusted in size afterwards if needed. I have just ordered a replacement engagement ring as my wife said the quality of the diamonds in the new ring made the ones in her engagement ring look dull!
In terms of a recommendation no hesitation this is high end, top quality and excellent customer service online retailer. Top marks from me thank you
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 13th January 2021
I was initially very nervous about buying a high-item over the internet, but I have been absolutely delighted by both the service and the eternity ring (and packaging - logo free).
Thank you, so much...my wife is eternally grateful!
Beautifully crafted ring - can't stop looking at it! Initially there was a mistake with my order however the customer services team contacted me immediately with options. All resolved to my complete satisfaction and kept well informed with progress. Very pleased with both my ring and the service. Thanks very much!
Beautiful ring, lovely packaging and delivered exactly when they said it would be. The care and expertise put into making the ring is evident. Wonderful service and communication. Thank you Angelic Diamonds.
Half Eternity Round Diamond 0.21ct Ring 9K Yellow Gold - Bremere
Highly delighted with this purchase. Delivery was on time. Packaging brilliant. Ring looks really lovely. I would highly recommend Angelic Diamonds. Thank you.
A very simple process that allowed me to fully customise my order. No fuss, no complications , excellent service - couldn’t recommend more.
I wanted to buy my wife an eternity ring as a gift for the arrival of our daughter, but being in lock down I was unable to get to the shops as I intended. I found Angelic Diamonds on line, and their staff were extremely helpful and very prompt in responding to my queries. I needed a ring that would sit next to an engagement ring with a protruding diamond so I went for wishbone design. AD were able to send me the design so that I could be confident that it would sit correctly which was really useful. They were also happy to offer a full refund if the ring was not right. I placed my order and the ring arrived 2-3 weeks later (very well packaged with all paperwork) which was a very good turn around for a bespoke item. The quality was fantastic and my wife loves her new bit of bling. THANK YOU very much
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Took a leap of faith ordering an engagement ring on here for my other half after I seeing the kind of styles he liked at the jewellers.
I was over the moon at the packaging of the product and the ring itself was stunning!
It was promised for Christmas and I got it in time , he was absolutely delighted with the palladium ring.
Can’t praise Angelic Diamonds enough for the ability to individualise the ring when ordering, the customer service and the final product! I would highly recommend them ! Next time I’ll be ordering something for myself 😊
Marinela circle pendant ordered for Christmas. Found website very easy to use and impressed that I could select the metal and diamond quality rather have to choose from the very limited options available at most high street jewellers. I wanted to make a change after ordering and upgrade the chain and AD responded to my e-mail request almost immediately and were so helpful in a follow up call in helping me out to get exactly what I wanted. I was given a delivery date upon ordering and the package arrived tracked and secure on they date just as promised (14 days from order to delivery which is impressive considering the jewellery was made to my specification). Quality packaging protected the goods and the diamond certification was enclosed. Very happy customer and I will definitely be looking here first in future.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,815 reviews