Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Anastasiia D
Nick E
Andrew S
Osase O
Excellent Service - from the product range on their website to purchase through to delivery!

The price and quality of the diamond are brilliant, and the certification and documents within the pack are genuine and professional - would definitely recommend buying from Angelic Diamonds again.
Working with Angelic diamonds was simple. The website ordering process was easy, prices updated dynamically when changes were made to products.

Communication from the team there was fast and useful. They helped when needed and provided the confidence the items would be delivered on time.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I was really struggling in finding the perfect engagement ring for my partner, looking through all of the high streets websites with very little joy. I stumbled upon Angelic Diamonds and the process was great. The best part was the communication from them, you are obviously parting with a lot of money online, but with the communication, I had no concerns. I was given a delivery date the day I ordered (It was about 4 weeks away) and it arrived on the exact date. It was packaged discreetly for being delivered to my house, so the game was not given away to my partner! My partner loves her ring (and said yes!)
Prefect and arrived on time
Excellent communication would buy again thanks
Beautiful ring, arrived on the promised date in really special packaging
The ring arrived in a very reasonable time, and was exactly as advertised.

Size changes were required, which were carried out with no fuss and we're free of charge.

Would certainly recommend Angelic Diamonds.
ABSOULETLY BRILLIANT great service good helpfull staff and looked even more beautifull when it arrived my partner was over the moon
Spot on! Beautiful ring and looks amazing. My now Fiance loves it.
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
The wedding ring was amazing, it looks better than it did on the website. I’m really pleased with it
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Amazing jewellery, amazing aftersales service.
The ring outstanding, the diamond is beautiful, service is outstanding too.

Very happy with the purchase and everything.

Thank you Angelic diamond.
Was absolutely thrilled with the ring and so was the other half, will definitely be back again
Fantastic jewellery and very customer orientated, great experience from start to finish.
Christmas 2019 I discovered Angelic Diamonds and although I did my research I was wary of making a purchase online but loved the designs and the way they can be tailored to my requirements. After asking many questions with regard the piece and delivery it became apparent that the response were genuine and not just sales patter. I actually had great advice, they wanted a happy customer and that is what they got, included on my part an overwhelmed partner on Christmas Day, perfect!

So along came Christmas 2020, I had no second thoughts this time, well except it took me so long to choose a piece, the differing designs, so much choice and I knew the quality would be excellent. As per the previous year, the delivery was exactly as stated and great communications all the way. A beautiful ring arrived, stunning, dazzling, worth opening that box to take a peek before wrapping it up and knowing it was the right choice.

The whole experience with Angelic Diamonds is amazing, from start to that all important part at the end, the look on a loved ones face, yes cliche but priceless. My days of high street jewellery shopping are over, Angelic Diamonds are my go to now!
Beautiful ring! Took around 4 weeks to come once ordered, and the service from the guided buying on the website to delivery. The cerificate, valuation, and 'journey' the ring had taken all came with the ring. The journey was a really thoughtful addition. Thankfully, she said yes!
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Angelic diamonds provided me with a very good quality engagement ring at a competitive price. When I had to get it resized (through no fault of theirs) they did this very quickly and free of charge. Would definitely recommend
Absolute pleasure to buy from. Polite, helpful and extremely efficient people. Fantastic quality products. Amazing in all aspects. Thank you
Excellent quality with great service! Will definitely recommend to anyone wanting to buy that special gift for their loved ones!
Most beautiful ring I’ve ever seen absolutely cannot wait to pop the question I know she is going to love this ring :)
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 17th January 2021