Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Shuk Kwan Yeung
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Sailesh Patel
More Photos & Videos
Bought my husband a wedding ring and the service from start to finish was flawless. The ring needed resizing so I sent it back with no issues and it was returned within days. Highly recommend Angelic Diamonds, price and service 5 star!
Great communication and fast delivery abroad.
Best products
Extremely happy with my ring, delivery in time & beautiful packaging 🥳🙏🏻 Can’t wait to get married (hopefully won’t have to postpone) to wear this every day.
Absolutely stunning jewellery. Craftmanship perfect, delivery and customer service fantastic. Simply cannot fault, thankyou
Order my engagement ring from Angelic Diamonds and couldn't fault there service it was brilliant. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant designing options online, helpful staff when asking questions and a stunning ring delivered exactly in accordance to assigned delivery date. Haven't proposed yet, but planning too shortly and sure she will love the ring! Thank you again for this service and competitive price!!
Beautiful earrings, great service which kept me fully informed of the progress of my order during the recent COVID crisis
My husband bought me the three stone wedding band for our anniversary, it's stunningly beautiful and the sparkle is gorgeous, am so happy with it, just love it
Excellent service. I phoned to ask questions about the ring i wanted and all questions were answered perfectly. It gave me the confidence that i was buying the right ring for my fiancee
Great service especially given the Covid19 crisis
Really simple and easy to use site, updates on order and shipping.

Very impressed with quality and finish of our purchase!

Would recommend to anyone!
Quality - very good quality, enjoy the fact they get it certified as gold

Communication - great communication when needed with the customer support during the difficult time everyone is in.

Overall - Perfect size and everything I wanted
Really exceptional customer service especially in the current situation. Great products too :) can't wait to get married with these rings now!
Excellent quality platinum wedding band, great value compared to high street prices. Very happy with my purchase.
I ordered the BUTTERFLY SHAPED 0.14CT DIAMOND PENDANT 9K ROSE GOLD - MAYRA necklace as a wedding present for my Fiancée. Unfortunately the wedding wasn't able to go ahead on the original date due to Covid-19, so i still haven't gave it her yet! However, the quality of the product is immaculate and the attention to detail is impeccable. Would definitely recommend Angelic Diamonds to my friends and family. The bonus to all of this positivity, is the price is great too!
The service and quality are fabulous. Probably never use another jewellers service again.
Lovely jewellery made to individual requirements. Excellent service most obliging friendly staff. A wonderful find.
Partner and I both have engagement rings from Angelic. Impeccable service, happy to answer questions regarding the order and after delivery service is just as impressive.
What a great service, really quick with good communication. They even made sure my wedding ring was with me in time with all the issues surrounding us with Covid-19. Thank you!
I purchased the Lilliana engagement ring and it was my first time purchasing jewellery and something expensive online so I was naturally worried but I needn't have worried because Angelic Diamonds are so professional and done exactly what they said they would do and to the the ring OMG it is absolutely stunning im so happy I found this company thank you so much.
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,366 reviews