Angelic Diamonds Reviews

Anastasiia D
Nick E
Andrew S
Osase O
We are very pleased with the engagement ring we bought from Angelic Diamonds. They have such a wide range and we found the exact thing we were looking for. The price is absolutely unbeatable. Thanks Angelic !
I was overwhelmed by the ring I had made it was beautiful ! And she said yes
Ordered a ring and the process was very smooth. Communication was on point and delivery was as expected. This was bought as an engagement ring and it didn’t disappoint. Great overall company to deal with.

Thank you.
Great service, made changes last minute as a mistake was made on the order. Amazing service and product!
Amazing service, beautiful ring, my daughter loved it. Packaging was discreet but the presentation box was luxurious. Arrived exactly when they said it would. Even the paperwork was of outstanding quality. I will Definitely be back. Can’t praise them enough.
Delighted with my pendant, beautifully boxed and as I had ordered to replace a similar one which I lost. This looked similar but bigger diamonds and more sparkly.
Really great service and promp replies to any questions I had regarding my order. The diamomd ring I bought from Angelic diamomds is absolutely beautiful and my wife loves it. Thanks so much for a brilliant experience. Mark
Beautiful. Exactly what I was looking for

Excellent choice of jewellery. Amazing website with 3D videos. This is my second purchase from Angelic Diamonds. Delicate and gorgeous. I’m absolutely satisfied☺️ Delivered as promised
Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021 Angelic Diamonds 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Great products at great prices, communication is A* and delivery is exceptional
Great service, fantastic value for money. Definitely recommend angelic diamond's
I recently purchased a stunning ring from Angelic Diamonds. I was in the market for a while looking for the perfect ring, I found a couple on other websites for extortionate prices, and was disheartened.

I found Angelic Diamonds and was pleasantly surprised with both the price and the quality of the ring. I purchased the ring over Christmas and was amazed to see a massive saving of over £600!!!! When I placed the order I was very nervous but when the ring arrived it was beautiful. Now my partner is over the moon with the ring.

If you are looking for an engagement ring, please check out Angelic as their customer service was vey useful, quick and informative. If I need any diamonds again, I will be coming straight back.
Great service from day of order till day the gorgeous ring arrived. Also arrived on the day I was told. We’re both over the moon with the engagement ring!
Easy to deal with. Perhaps in retrospect should have discussed purchase with their experts in more detail before purchase
Delighted with my lovely ring - arrived when stated, beautifully made and a real pleasure to wear!
Such an easy process to choose what I wanted. Communication was excellent and the ring arrived exactly when Angelic Diamonds said it would. Fantastic value for money. Definitely recommended.
I was absolutely delighted with the service from Angelic Diamonds. My fiancé bought my engagement ring from them and they helped me choose the perfect wedding band to match!
Very happy dispatched on the date they said and my missus was over the moon came in discreet packaging so she never knew
The ring is absolutely beautiful & my partner loves it! It looks even better in person, the clarity & colour of the diamond is amazing
Amazing service and beautiful quality. I purchased a replacement wedding ring for one my husband lost. Needed to return for resizing all the way for Australia and the process was seamless. Highly recommended.
Beautiful ring! Hopefully she loves it!
Angelic Diamonds is rated 4.96 based on 1,815 reviews