AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
Very quick delivery and securely wrapped.
Good product, accurately described and delivered promptly.
Very easy site to use, lots of interesting items to purchase. My purchase arrived within a couple of days of ordering, safely packaged. Good quality products at a good price. Ps I bought a skeleton, hip joint, shoulder joint and a mini lumbar spine, will all be very useful teaching tools
Good quality products at reasonable prices.
Delivered quickly in robust packaging.
A lot of stuff! Shipment to Finland took around 10 days.
Good product.
Professional and prompt service. I wouldn’t hesitate to use AnatomyStuff again to Make a purchase. Thank you so much.
Competitive purchase price, prompt delivery and after support on completing contruction of "Phil"
I really love my new model. It’s fantastic quality and very good value for money. The delivery was very fast as well. This company is perfect for anyone who likes anatomy and wants to learn more about the human body.
Excellent service. Delighted with product. Recommend using this company .
Fantastic quality items, good service.
Brilliant muscle chart! Also I am very pleased with excellent price, packaging and safe quick delivery. Thank you.
Easy to use website, nice decent sized previews of posters, impressed with speed of delivery.
Delivered quickly. This is a perfect anatomy torso. Sturdy with lots of parts to study and great size to fit on the shelf.
I ordered a foot model with tendons, it arrived extremely fast & is 3xcellent quality. I am super happy with it and will be ordering more. What an amazing company 😊
I had a delivery of three anatomical models from Anatomy Stuff recently - one item arrived minus a couple of small screws - when I informed them of this, they immediately sent out a replacement model which duly arrived with everything perfectly in order - I was sooo impressed. The faulty model was collected the same day. No fuss, no hassle, just swift service with a smile. I will definitely use them again (actually in about 5 minutes!).
Great service can’t fault!
High quality laminated print with great detail delivered in excellant recyclable packaging. Exactly what I need and great value for money.
I'm afraid I can't rate this company very highly. The brain model I ordered arrived promptly but it was not complete. The model was not numbered as it was supposed to be, and it did not have the promised key card with it. This was hugely disappointing. I was first told that due to a faulty batch I could number it myself, they sent a key card in a Word document and they said I could have 50% discount. This would be a big job for me and said I'd accept a larger discount or I'd return it. I was then told they did have some in stock and they would organise to collect the incorrect model and replace it with the correct model. Let's hope the correct model turns up on the scheduled day.
Dear Liane, Thank you for your review. Unfortuantely a faulty batch of these brain models did not include all of the numbers so we offered to replace the model with a new one from an unaffected new batch. My apologies for the delay in confirming a courier collection date; they are extremely busy at the moment and so it took a few days longer than normal, however I understand from our Customer Services team that this has now been organised to your satisfaction. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. Best wishes, AnatomyStuff
My item was exactly what I wanted and was delivered quickly
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.83 based on 159 reviews