AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
The only problem was the long wait for delivery but I do understand that the circumstances were unavoidable. The team did keep me updated about the delivery problems
Excellent customer service. I had problems with the DPD delivery and Cameron and team could not have been more helpful
I had a very positive experience with Anatomy Stuff. Website is good and ordering easy. Product arrived quickly and well packaged. I had emailed some questions previously and the response was quick and helpful. Would recommend.
really clear posters & just what I wanted with the information needed. Clear to understand for the clients
Love the products but it was delivered without a charger so I cant charge it until I receive the charger :( This is a shame as I'd already waited several weeks for the product which I was aware of but it would be nice to have charged it when it arrived. However, I will say that the customer service has been outstanding - Rae has been particularly helpful. Answering all of my queries in a very speedy manner.
Good price and high quality items!
Charts of cow and horse for veterinary student are excellent. Exactly what I needed.
Great poster/chart, brilliant size. Item arrived very promptly and I will be buying more items from this company. Would recommend
The poster is of good quality. Words and drawings are very clear.
excellent posters and service
The 2 posters I ordered are beautiful, high quality and were delivered safely.
Fantastic quality and very detailed. Ideal for my equine massage course.
Great service great product prompt postage
I am a shiatsu practitioner and teacher. I purchased the model as a teaching aid for my students. The model is clear, accurate and a great teaching tool!
Exceptionally high quality poster showing everything we need to inform our weight training. Fast and secure delivery. Thank you😀
delivered quickly, true to descriptions... the abdominal organs are hard to get all in place on the torso but good for explaining locations to patients and a nice engaging activity for some of my younger patients. the smaller skeleton fits well into my office and its lovely to have the nerves and veins and arteries visible...some are not stuck on well to the skeleton but i sorted that myself.
very slick
Very clear, easy to understand Muscular Anatomy poster with break outs showing deep spinal muscles, hands and feet, proved invaluable in preparing for my recent anatomy exam. High quality, the laminated surface means you can highlight muscles and wipe off easily. Five stars. Highly recommended.
Great range of products. Good quality and reasonable prices. Website could do with updating to make it easier to search for products from the menu drop down. Also there was no confirmation of order page after payment. So until I got a confirmation email, I wasn't sure if the order had gone through. Delivery could have been quicker but I was happy enough and will definitely use again.
My laminated anatomy poster of hand and wrist came very promptly. It was well packaged so excellent quality. The pictures were clear and my patients found it helpful to explain the anatomy and origins of their hand complaints. Great resource. Thanks
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.82 based on 207 reviews