AnatomyStuff Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
"Great products at a great price and with quick delivery too."
"Have not received my goods, though they have withdrawn money from the account."
"The parts came very quickly and were very good models."
"Very helpful when I needed to check details of the item I wanted to buy - that's why I chose to buy from here rather than a competitor and have returned to buy again :-) Always v speedy dispatch."
"Exactly what I was after. A solid build with accurate features."
"I ordered Stan the anatomical skeleton. Quality of the product is high. Delivery was quick. Very happy and will order again from AnatomyStuff.co.uk. Thanks!"
"Great product and rapid delivery thank you 10/10 🤩"
"Delighted with quick delivery. Excellent service."
"Great selection of anatomical models! Easy service and speedy delivery."
"Excellent service the prostate poster I ordered was better quality than I thought it would be. Delivery and packaging very good."
"very pleased with my purchase"
"VERY impressive service - so quick and excellently packaged delicate item. Really happy with the product. Would 100% use again and also recommend."
"Very quick delivery service"
"Arrived quickly and well packaged! Posters are great quality, laminated and big!"
"Excellent service! Fast, accurate!"
"See skeleton comment below"
"Really helpful and quick response to queries."
"Items are just as described on the website, came quickly & in good condition. When I phoned with a query they were really helpful."
"Delighted with my Brain Model its exactly what I expected. I found the whole process from ordering to delivery very satisfactory."
"Brilliant, high-quality posters. Very quick shipping, item was packaged well and arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely order from here again!"
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.68 based on 53 reviews