AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
I am a shiatsu practitioner and teacher. I purchased the model as a teaching aid for my students. The model is clear, accurate and a great teaching tool!
Exceptionally high quality poster showing everything we need to inform our weight training. Fast and secure delivery. Thank you😀
delivered quickly, true to descriptions... the abdominal organs are hard to get all in place on the torso but good for explaining locations to patients and a nice engaging activity for some of my younger patients. the smaller skeleton fits well into my office and its lovely to have the nerves and veins and arteries visible...some are not stuck on well to the skeleton but i sorted that myself.
very slick
Very clear, easy to understand Muscular Anatomy poster with break outs showing deep spinal muscles, hands and feet, proved invaluable in preparing for my recent anatomy exam. High quality, the laminated surface means you can highlight muscles and wipe off easily. Five stars. Highly recommended.
Great range of products. Good quality and reasonable prices. Website could do with updating to make it easier to search for products from the menu drop down. Also there was no confirmation of order page after payment. So until I got a confirmation email, I wasn't sure if the order had gone through. Delivery could have been quicker but I was happy enough and will definitely use again.
My laminated anatomy poster of hand and wrist came very promptly. It was well packaged so excellent quality. The pictures were clear and my patients found it helpful to explain the anatomy and origins of their hand complaints. Great resource. Thanks
I placed a last minute order which I needed to help with revision and the Anatomy Stuff customer service team was so helpful in my predicament, answering emails very speedily and arranging for the order to come ASAP . The half size skeleton I ordered is very good quality and really useful.
My pelvis and doll model arrived in good time and is what I was hoping for. Can't wait to use it in my parent education classes.
Customer service is excellent. The range of products is fantastic, and outstanding quality. Fairly priced and ok delivery times. The only thing that could be better is letting you know when it’s been shipped, but overall excellent experience. I wish they sold domes to display/cover the models.
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Initially I had to return a tibia as I was unable to select the left or right, this would be my only recommended..if you can specify which you require. The customer service was good and prompt. I have since bought more and the delivery was prompt and I'm really pleased with the quality of the product and care in packing.
Ordered a Budget Life Sized Skelton, received order confirmation and told it was dispatched but haven’t received it and still waiting for it. No information was sent to me about delay or where it is. Very confused, concerned and fed up with it.
Dear Charlotte, we are sorry that you have not received your skeleton model yet. As my colleague advised by email, your order was dispatched by DPD last week and we are liaising with the courier to ensure that the model is delivered to you successfully. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this for you. Best wishes, AnatomyStuff
Fantastic product and it was sent urgently so it would arrive in time for the reopening of the sports and therapeutic massage business when lockdown ended. Delighted!
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Very pleased with my reflexology foot chart poster - great quality and fast delivery.
Very pleased with my poster , perfect information and size . Will definitely purchase more for my clinic
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Quick delivery, well packed, clear images. Perfect for yoga studio and therapy room.
Very happy with these posters from Anaatomy Stuff !!
Good service, quick delivery. Recommend, but communication with seller prior order is advisable for clarification of the model size and accuracy.
Good quality posters. Well packaged. Prompt delivery
Easy to use website, great range of products and of a high standard - delivery was as expected
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.81 based on 194 reviews