AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
The order process and delivery were excellent, unfortunately I was sent the incorrect order, but this was dealt with swiftly and easily, communication between myself and the company were very good. Thank you.
Very pleased with the quality of the products, the speed of delivering after the order is placed: overal excellent service and I will recommend and use them again.
Good quality product which arrived well packaged & promptly.
I placed my order and within a couple of days it arrived at the destination I requested, as it was a present for my niece who is studying Acupuncture.
Products arrived on time. Additionally company contacted me to tell me that as I had ordered to products (male and female) separately that I might have missed opportunity to buy a double pack at a cheaper price. Saved me about £40 - so pretty impressive.
Love the ordered product! Great customer service from Anatomy stuff. Their contact personnel responded quickly to any issues or queries.
My parcel arrived within 24 hours of my order. A query, arising from me not checking everything in the parcel, was dealt with by phone and I found that the order was complete. Excellent service.
Excellent products. Great personalised customer service when I got in touch. One item had a delay and Customer Service e-mailed me to keep me posted.
Posters are fabulous and received quickly
Easy purchase and speedy delivery. Good quality product and reasonable pricing. Will recommend to my colleagues!
Thanks for selling a variety of models in different colours. A medium brown shade would be great as well in order to represent an even wider range of people. It would be even more fantastic if the literature (posters etc) contained a variety of shades as humans come in different skin tones.
I'm very happy with the items I purchased. They also arrived promptly and packaged really well.
Great product. Will use again.
Excellent service and products and very helpful when I needed a replacement poster. Could not have been easier. Thank you.
Excellent products.
Great customer service. Wide choice of quality products. My future surgeon son finds all products and models support his studies. Would definitely recommend them for anyone with an interest physiology.
Seems to be a decent company. Delivered swiftly and in good condition.
Beautiful, accurate poster, delivered quickly and safely. Thank you.
Speedy delivery and dog skeleton exactly as specified. Trainee veterinary nurse absolutely delighted with her gift😃
Fast delivery- would order again
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.77 based on 93 reviews