AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
Very pleased with my reflexology foot chart poster - great quality and fast delivery.
Very pleased with my poster , perfect information and size . Will definitely purchase more for my clinic
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Quick delivery, well packed, clear images. Perfect for yoga studio and therapy room.
Very happy with these posters from Anaatomy Stuff !!
Good service, quick delivery. Recommend, but communication with seller prior order is advisable for clarification of the model size and accuracy.
Good quality posters. Well packaged. Prompt delivery
Easy to use website, great range of products and of a high standard - delivery was as expected
They provide good quality educational products and always have lovely customer service.
Fast delivery great product very happy
The product was just as described and delivery was within timescales.
Great service, quick delivery and and quality items. Will certainly be returning in future.
Great I'm really pleased with these.
Nice site, provide good options for educational needs for all budgets!
I bought this male model to learn the meridian point . The product has very high quality and easy to assemble. More important it come with a 69 pages English-Chinese manual which has shown all the extraordinary points in the body . That’s Masai e help for my learning . I would recommend this to everyone which intend to study in this area.
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
I'm sorry to inform you that on receipt of my order I discovered it was damaged regards Adrian
A great range of good value teaching aids. We have used Anatomy Stuff for several years now. Knowledgeable and approachable staff.
Thanks, prompt delivery. The Circulation System poster was just what I was looking for. Ideal for when I am teaching first aid to give a good visual. :-)
Great product, great price, quick postage & well packaged
I purchased a poster from you which featured the effects of smoking. I bought it for my son who is currently giving up smoking. I thought that by looking at the poster it would encourage him to think of all the many negative aspects of smoking. He looked at it and was affected by it. Hopefully it will give him the incentive to quit altogether. Although I have never smoked I do understand and appreciate how hard it is to give up. My mother died of emphysema and I would hate for my son to develop emphysema or any of the other illnesses documented on the poster. The poster is really good quality and I am so glad that I purchased it. Thank you, your service was excellent.
London Medical School at 208 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15 6TD endorse the supplier as our first choice for medical training support. Professional and reliable supplier for medical schools. Highly recommended
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.83 based on 181 reviews