AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
Products arrived on time. Additionally company contacted me to tell me that as I had ordered to products (male and female) separately that I might have missed opportunity to buy a double pack at a cheaper price. Saved me about £40 - so pretty impressive.
My parcel arrived within 24 hours of my order. A query, arising from me not checking everything in the parcel, was dealt with by phone and I found that the order was complete. Excellent service.
Excellent products. Great personalised customer service when I got in touch. One item had a delay and Customer Service e-mailed me to keep me posted.
Easy purchase and speedy delivery. Good quality product and reasonable pricing. Will recommend to my colleagues!
I'm very happy with the items I purchased. They also arrived promptly and packaged really well.
Great product. Will use again.
Excellent service and products and very helpful when I needed a replacement poster. Could not have been easier. Thank you.
Excellent products.
Great customer service. Wide choice of quality products. My future surgeon son finds all products and models support his studies. Would definitely recommend them for anyone with an interest physiology.
Seems to be a decent company. Delivered swiftly and in good condition.
Beautiful, accurate poster, delivered quickly and safely. Thank you.
Speedy delivery and dog skeleton exactly as specified. Trainee veterinary nurse absolutely delighted with her gift😃
Fast delivery- would order again
Excellent service.
Purchased for our granddaughter who is studying to become a vet, it's just the sort of thing she needs and is very pleased with the quality.
Love love love it, very detailed and good quality. Thank you
Fast and furious service - thank you!
Great posters, speedy delivery. THANK YOU!
I order the this Giant Chart as I am a visible person and I wanted to see in a ''real-life'' size. is absolutely perfect. arrived in a few days time. Thank you so much for this.
Goods ordered were an excellent price and delivered in good time and in excellent packaging. Will use again.
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.76 based on 89 reviews