AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
Initially I had to return a tibia as I was unable to select the left or right, this would be my only recommended..if you can specify which you require. The customer service was good and prompt. I have since bought more and the delivery was prompt and I'm really pleased with the quality of the product and care in packing.
Ordered a Budget Life Sized Skelton, received order confirmation and told it was dispatched but haven’t received it and still waiting for it. No information was sent to me about delay or where it is. Very confused, concerned and fed up with it.
Dear Charlotte, we are sorry that you have not received your skeleton model yet. As my colleague advised by email, your order was dispatched by DPD last week and we are liaising with the courier to ensure that the model is delivered to you successfully. We appreciate your patience while we resolve this for you. Best wishes, AnatomyStuff
Fantastic product and it was sent urgently so it would arrive in time for the reopening of the sports and therapeutic massage business when lockdown ended. Delighted!
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Very pleased with my reflexology foot chart poster - great quality and fast delivery.
Very pleased with my poster , perfect information and size . Will definitely purchase more for my clinic
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Quick delivery, well packed, clear images. Perfect for yoga studio and therapy room.
Very happy with these posters from Anaatomy Stuff !!
Good service, quick delivery. Recommend, but communication with seller prior order is advisable for clarification of the model size and accuracy.
Good quality posters. Well packaged. Prompt delivery
Easy to use website, great range of products and of a high standard - delivery was as expected
They provide good quality educational products and always have lovely customer service.
Fast delivery great product very happy
The product was just as described and delivery was within timescales.
Great service, quick delivery and and quality items. Will certainly be returning in future.
Great I'm really pleased with these.
Nice site, provide good options for educational needs for all budgets!
I bought this male model to learn the meridian point . The product has very high quality and easy to assemble. More important it come with a 69 pages English-Chinese manual which has shown all the extraordinary points in the body . That’s Masai e help for my learning . I would recommend this to everyone which intend to study in this area.
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
I'm sorry to inform you that on receipt of my order I discovered it was damaged regards Adrian
A great range of good value teaching aids. We have used Anatomy Stuff for several years now. Knowledgeable and approachable staff.
Thanks, prompt delivery. The Circulation System poster was just what I was looking for. Ideal for when I am teaching first aid to give a good visual. :-)
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.81 based on 184 reviews