AnatomyStuff Reviews

of reviewers recommend AnatomyStuff
Read AnatomyStuff Reviews
Nice site, provide good options for educational needs for all budgets!
I bought this male model to learn the meridian point . The product has very high quality and easy to assemble. More important it come with a 69 pages English-Chinese manual which has shown all the extraordinary points in the body . That’s Masai e help for my learning .
I would recommend this to everyone which intend to study in this area.
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
I'm sorry to inform you that on receipt of my order I discovered it was damaged regards Adrian
A great range of good value teaching aids. We have used Anatomy Stuff for several years now. Knowledgeable and approachable staff.
Thanks, prompt delivery.
The Circulation System poster was just what I was looking for. Ideal for when I am teaching first aid to give a good visual. :-)
Great product, great price, quick postage & well packaged
I purchased a poster from you which featured the effects of smoking. I bought it for my son who is currently giving up smoking. I thought that by looking at the poster it would encourage him to think of all the many negative aspects of smoking. He looked at it and was affected by it. Hopefully it will give him the incentive to quit altogether. Although I have never smoked I do understand and appreciate how hard it is to give up. My mother died of emphysema and I would hate for my son to develop emphysema or any of the other illnesses documented on the poster. The poster is really good quality and I am so glad that I purchased it. Thank you, your service was excellent.
London Medical School at 208 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15 6TD endorse the supplier as our first choice for medical training support. Professional and reliable supplier for medical schools. Highly recommended
Absolutely love this. I've ordered a set of 4 Physio Posters and they came quickly and nicely protected from damages during delivery. 5*
Excellent quality and fast delivery. Very happy with products, thank you!
Very prompt and efficient service with high quality products.
Great service, quick delivery.
I have not seen the item (Genderless Torso) because I organised for it to be delivered direct to my granddaughter Grace Twiner-Phelan of 26 Martlet Close, Melksham, Wiltshire. However I have seen a picture of the delight on her face. Apparently it is "AMAZING!".
Has a wide range of products and the budget section is very good for students who do not have a lot of money.
Really quick delivery, great quality item.
I purchased this poster for my 22 year old son who is very much into his fitness. He was absolutely delighted with this poster.
Product was of good quality and arrived quickly as well as being a good price.
Very interesting and helpful.
The service was excellent and the choice of products wide.
AnatomyStuff 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Excellent service and top quality products. Would highly recommend.
AnatomyStuff is rated 4.82 based on 169 reviews