Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire
Read Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

Tell us how Allenby Coach Hire made you happy
Terry was punctual and friendly. The journey was smooth and relaxing even through congested areas of London. Spacious coach with air conditioning. Thank you very much Terry!
We used Allenby’s to pick our Wedding guests from a local hotel and then take them back after our Wedding. Coach was smart and clean and on time, driver was polite and helpful. Highly recommend them.
Very friendly and accommodating company.The coach arrived on time, the driver was very friendly and patient, the coach was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money, I would use this company again. Highly recommended
Excellent service, prompt, very comfortable coach and our driver was very patient and courteous at all times even on the return journey when everyone was very noisy! Definitely recommend Allenby.
It can help get back my Facebook page because the security code I used was my former old mobile phone number and I no longer use it anymore, I need it sent to my official mail address. Will mean a lot to me. Thanks
I was not personally on the coach, but my customers had nothing but positive feedback for both the company and their driver! Will definitely be using for any other business needs.
Very professional service from booking all the way through to the day. I hired a minibus to transport my family to a couple of locations in London for a funeral. Very clean, modern bus. Excellent driver who was patient, friendly and skilled. No complaints.
First class. We were delighted. Thank you.
Our driver for our trip to Winchester wsa
excellent service, would highly recommend and would definitely use them again.
The driver was on time. The coach was clean. However I was a bit nervous of the driving as he drove too close to vehicle in front and was quite speedy. I usually sit in front seat but felt better sitting far back as possible. However I will use your coaches again
Very impressed with the service and quality of Coach. Totally recommend the Allenby Coach Hire team
We were picked up on time and very easy to find the vehicle. Good service and administration was also very good. Would definitely use again.
Coach was early for first pickup. This was a multiple pickup journey and the proposed pickup times were correctly calculated to get us to our destination on time. The coach was clean and comfortable. The river was courteous and friendly. We were impressed by the fact that he did not drive away from a pickup until everyone was seated and belted.
The whole process is extremely good......from hiring the coach, to the actual coach and the driver. Great service.
All of my dealings with Allenby Coach Hire were handled professionally and efficiently. Emails were answered promptly and information was readily forthcoming. The coach arrived as scheduled and was clean and tidy. The driver (who's name I have unfortunately forgotten) was very friendly. We were able to depart on schedule, factor in a comfort stop and arrive within a few minutes of our preferred arrival time. On return the coach was ready waiting for us again we arrived back at our projected time. I will use Allenby again and would not hesitate to recommend them.
35 members of Caterham & District U3A recently spent the day with the Royal Horse Guards at their barracks in Windsor. We were transported there and back by Allenby Coaches, in a very comfortable coach, with a careful and courteous driver. I recommend them without reservation.
The driver was friendly and helpful and the coach was very comfortable..No doubt we’ll book Allenby coaches again.
Excellent service. From the moment I booked to the time all the wedding guests were dropped off at home. The coach was perfect and your driver couldn't have been more accommodating. Many of my guests were asking for your details as they intended to use your company in future. On such an important day for my family it was so good to have the transport arrangements run so smoothly. Thank you. PH
Prompt, polite service