Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire

How would you rate Allenby Coach Hire?

Mrs Edwards
Verified Buyer

The coach was lovely and clean.
The driver was friendly and polite and on time both taking us to our venue and on return.
Very happy and would most definitely use again, thank you
Mrs Roberts
Verified Buyer

Polite efficient staff, prompt reply each time I called or emailed. Bernard out driver was a complete gent, fantastic guy, nothing was too much trouble for him thanks for a perfect day!!

Mr Williams
Verified Buyer

All really good service,punctual, courteous,and Charlie was a really friendly chap.
I would recommend Allenby Coach Hire to anyone who needs to hire a coach.
Yours Sincerely
Paul Williams.
Miss Vlasenko
Verified Buyer

Great service - very kind and polite drivers, comfortable buses and great communication with owners of the business! It was great using your service - thank you very much!
Mrs Parsons
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time, courteous and safe driver, comfortable coach.
Mrs Travers
Verified Buyer

From when I made the booking with the help of both Linda and John, I knew we were in safe hands. Thank you so much for your efficiency and patience and great driving!

Mrs Beacham
Verified Buyer

I was give your details by Anna Burridge. I was very pleased with the contact and delighted with your willingness to adapt to the constant changes it was necessary to make
The day was a great success thanks to our driver.
I would certainly be in touch should
Miss Brinton
Verified Buyer

Very professional service. Quick to come back & provide a quote & send confirmation of this through via email. Minibus arrived on time at both ends. Vehicle in good shape. Driver lovely. Would definitely use again.
Mrs Bissmire
Verified Buyer

Your driver was delightful very helpful and patient. I would recommend this company to everyone really nice people to deal with. Helen Bissmire
Mrs Richardson
Verified Buyer

The driver was very friendly and he took us on a scenic route to Standen, which everone enjoyed. It was a smooth trip and the coach very comfortable.
Booking was easy with friendly staff
Ms Williams
Verified Buyer

We hired this company for a very small school trip and were not disappointed. The drivers arrived before time, were very friendly, professional and personable giving their names and numbers for ease of contact. We were delighted with the fabulous vehicles, (felt like we were VIP's they were so smart) which were clean and obviously well kept. We were very, very happy with Allenby and will happily use them again for any future trips as we were so impressed.
Verified Buyer

I am replying on behalf of Mrs. Sion as she doesn't have e-mail facilities. I was on the recent trip with the Croydon Parkinson's Group to Bewl Water, and Andy our driver was very helpful, got us there in good time, and brought us back a different route through the countryside and villages which we enjoyed. the coach was comfortable as well.
Mrs Gorringe
Verified Buyer

Very comfortable coach and most pleasant driver.
Verified Buyer

Geoff was considerate and helpful and our parish women's group would recommended him to anyone.
Mrs Winter
Verified Buyer

Clean comfortable coach, friendly helpful driver, very helpful office team.
Mr Emblin
Verified Buyer

The coach was clean and comfortable. Coach arrived punctually. Bernard, the driver, was very amicable and drove well.
Mrs Heath
Verified Buyer

I have already sent an email thanking Allenby coaches for their great attention to our needs and safety.
Mrs Lampard
Verified Buyer

The coach was very comfortable. I was given telephone numbers to ring if I needed when we arrived back at Gatwick. I could not get an answer to them. We were delayed and our driver did not know the number of our flight. It was by luck that the man near the bus stops noticed our group and radioed through to the parking. So although the coach travel was good there needs to be better contact arrangements for our return.
Mr Miller
Verified Buyer

I found Allenby Coach hire easy to use and very helpful.
The driver we had was fantastic nothing was to much trouble for him.
We will be using them again and would recommend Allenby.
Bricklayers Ladies
Unverified Reviewer

Had a great night out at Lingfield Races 🐎17th June, our driver John was lovely and looked after us. This is our 4th or 5th year of using this company. Will see you again next year

19 Happy Ladies from the Bricklayers Arms, Chipstead