Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire

How would you rate Allenby Coach Hire ?

"Everybody said how comfortable the coach was and that Bernard was a most charming , courteous and wonderful driver. I know those who were dropped off at East Croydon BR station on the return journey were most grateful. I have been told that we must use your company again!"
"Very happy with comfortable coaches and friendly drivers"
"Everything went well, we even managed the whole of the M25 by going home via the north bit rather than the south and thus avoiding Heathrow airport. No problem!!"
"We used Allenby coaches for a day out to an event day then onto Brighton for the evening . Excellent service and cost"
"A very good service & great drive by Barry despite heavy traffic & the heat. We all enjoyed our day at Parham & the smooth journey that you gave us & you always give the gardening club is so g good"
"Perfect response with late booking from me... Two pick ups both completed on time. Very reliable."
"We used Allenby to take a party of 16 of us to Northern France for a family weekend visit to my grandfather’s grave who was killed in the Second World War. Booking the trip was straightforward thanks to the efficiency of the office staff. On the day the coach arrived on time driven by our driver Andy who was immaculately turned out. The coach was comfy with plenty of luggage space and with the hot weather we were grateful of the air con. Andy looked after us all weekend taking us to our various stop off points effortlessly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Allenby and look forward to using them again in n the future."
"Brilliantly organised, prompt and courteous."
"Allenby Coaches recently organised the transport for my daughter's wedding. The service they provided was personal, professional and totally reliable and I was most grateful for the way they carried out everything so smoothly. John is a delight to deal with - his attention to detail is admirable and he went that extra mile to ensure that nothing was left to chance. I can't recommend Allenby highly enough - what a shame the highest rating is Very Good. In my mind it should be Superb. Katie Cardona"
"Lady coach driver was charming and very helpful, although she was slightly late on arriving."
"Coach very comfortable - nice and cool in the hot weather. Driver very pleasant, very helpful to all and a safe driver. Coach on time."
"Sat 7th July 2018. This is the 2nd time we have used Allenby Coach Hire for a family occasion. As before it was an excellent service from first point of contact through to the last drop off. We hired a 19 seater which was clean, comfortable, on schedule and was safely and expertly driven by a courteous driver.. We will definitely use Allenby again"
"I have been using Allenby Coach Hire for the past 15 years and cannot fault them. The vehicles are comfortable and clean and the drivers are very personable, helpful and smartly turned out. Also, the office staff are extremely efficient and most helpful. All round good operation."
"Coach arrived early which is always good. Driver very friendly and polite. Coach was clean and comfortable. Will use company again. This is at least my second hiring."
"Excellent service. Arrived promptly and took us to our destination without any trouble."
"Allenby Coach Hire were on time and Bernard was very nice and dropped us all where we needed to go. A great service, thank you!"
"Arrived on time ,a pleasant driver (Bernard) who looked after our sports bags whilst playing football and a laugh .Will be using again and nice mini buses."
"The coach was clean and comfortable and where it should have been when it should have been."
"I hired a coach for my hen do was 13 of us we had two drivers one to the bowling alley and to the club and then the other driver picked us from the club and took us home both very nice drivers very friendly and the last driver was even happy to wait while we got food bless him very happy with my experience will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends :)"
"Friendly , efficient and clean comfortable coach"
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.92 based on 229 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!