Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire
Read Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

Tell us how Allenby Coach Hire made you happy
Fantastic service from start to finish. Most definitely the cheapest quote by miles! Lovely clean coach. Lovely drivers .
Used for an asian wedding party. Andy our driver was punctual and very accommodating through out. Our journey to Birmingham and back was safe, comfortable and a lot of fun when we weren’t snoozing. Made very memorable. Highly recommend booking with Allenby’s. Pam and John in the office were also very helpful. Thank you all 👍🏼
This is the second time we have used Allenby & on both occasions they have given first class service, wouldn't hesitate to recommend & will defiantly use for any future group trips.
We hired a small coach to get us from the registry office to our reception venue and then back to our home. The coach was early on both occasions and the driver was very good. Would definitely use them again
perfect service
Very happy with the service we receive. Lovely driver and nice clean coach. Always a pleasure to deal with this company.
Fantastic service went out of their way to please couldn’t recommend highly enough
We have used Allenby coaches several times. They have always given a first class service. On time, good coaches and drivers.
Reliable and friendly. Coach ready and waiting, sensibly parked, at the end of the evening. Would definitely use Allenby for our next daughter's wedding.
So pleased with our minibus hire, extremely professional and friendly. From the initial quote to the day itself, Allenby was always helpful and provided a great service. Our coach driver Barry was brilliant, thank you!
Terry was punctual and friendly. The journey was smooth and relaxing even through congested areas of London. Spacious coach with air conditioning. Thank you very much Terry!
We used Allenby’s to pick our Wedding guests from a local hotel and then take them back after our Wedding. Coach was smart and clean and on time, driver was polite and helpful. Highly recommend them.
Very friendly and accommodating company.The coach arrived on time, the driver was very friendly and patient, the coach was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money, I would use this company again. Highly recommended
Excellent service, prompt, very comfortable coach and our driver was very patient and courteous at all times even on the return journey when everyone was very noisy! Definitely recommend Allenby.
It can help get back my Facebook page because the security code I used was my former old mobile phone number and I no longer use it anymore, I need it sent to my official mail address. Will mean a lot to me. Thanks
I was not personally on the coach, but my customers had nothing but positive feedback for both the company and their driver! Will definitely be using for any other business needs.
Very professional service from booking all the way through to the day. I hired a minibus to transport my family to a couple of locations in London for a funeral. Very clean, modern bus. Excellent driver who was patient, friendly and skilled. No complaints.
First class. We were delighted. Thank you.
Our driver for our trip to Winchester wsa
excellent service, would highly recommend and would definitely use them again.
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.93 based on 316 reviews