Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire
Read Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

Tell us how Allenby Coach Hire made you happy
I was not personally on the coach, but my customers had nothing but positive feedback for both the company and their driver!
Will definitely be using for any other business needs.
Very professional service from booking all the way through to the day.
I hired a minibus to transport my family to a couple of locations in London for a funeral. Very clean, modern bus. Excellent driver who was patient, friendly and skilled.
No complaints.
First class. We were delighted. Thank you.
Our driver for our trip to Winchester wsa
excellent service, would highly recommend and would definitely use them again.
The driver was on time. The coach was clean. However I was a bit nervous of the driving as he drove too close to vehicle in front and was quite speedy. I usually sit in front seat but felt better sitting far back as possible.

However I will use your coaches again
Very impressed with the service and quality of Coach. Totally recommend the Allenby Coach Hire team
We were picked up on time and very easy to find the vehicle. Good service and administration was also very good. Would definitely use again.
Coach was early for first pickup. This was a multiple pickup journey and the proposed pickup times were correctly calculated to get us to our destination on time. The coach was clean and comfortable. The river was courteous and friendly. We were impressed by the fact that he did not drive away from a pickup until everyone was seated and belted.
The whole process is extremely good......from hiring the coach, to the actual coach and the driver. Great service.
All of my dealings with Allenby Coach Hire were handled professionally and efficiently. Emails were answered promptly and information was readily forthcoming.

The coach arrived as scheduled and was clean and tidy. The driver (who's name I have unfortunately forgotten) was very friendly. We were able to depart on schedule, factor in a comfort stop and arrive within a few minutes of our preferred arrival time. On return the coach was ready waiting for us again we arrived back at our projected time.

I will use Allenby again and would not hesitate to recommend them.
35 members of Caterham & District U3A recently spent the day with the Royal Horse Guards at their barracks in Windsor. We were transported there and back by Allenby Coaches, in a very comfortable coach, with a careful and courteous driver. I recommend them without reservation.
The driver was friendly and helpful and the coach was very comfortable..No doubt we’ll book Allenby coaches again.
Excellent service. From the moment I booked to the time all the wedding guests were dropped off at home. The coach was perfect and your driver couldn't have been more accommodating. Many of my guests were asking for your details as they intended to use your company in future. On such an important day for my family it was so good to have the transport arrangements run so smoothly. Thank you. PH
Prompt, polite service
Excellent service excellent driver very helpful and good quality bus .
The coach was exceptionally clean, very comfortable, the Driver was very punctual and the feedback from the Residence on the trip said they felt very safe.
I booked this Company to convey guests to my daughters wedding and then to a seperate venue for the reception. The mini-coach arrived in plenty of time and the condition of the coach was excellent. Friendly driver who was friendly and helpful throughout. An excellent experience and certainly a Company I would use again.
Fantastic company to deal with, transport always spotless and comfortable and gets you to your destination in good time. Highly recommend.
Excellent punctual service. We left a bag on the coach and they could not have been more helpful helping us retrieve it. Would highly recommend
Helen Driscoll