Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire

How would you rate Allenby Coach Hire?

Mrs Robertson
Verified Buyer

Polite, easy and informative booking process.
Competitive pricing.
Coach arrived promptly and driver helpful.
Ms Wightman
Verified Buyer

You driver took part of our wedding party to London from Sevenoaks when the train service was interrupted due to station refurb. We did the return journey at the end of the event. The coach was clean, modern, and comfortable and the drivers friendly and punctual. We would definitely recommend Allenby to others.
Ms Titch
Verified Buyer

clean bus, cheerful smartly dressed, and helpful driver. reasonable price
Mr Oshin

Great service!
Mr Knott
Verified Buyer

The customer service was fantastic and the company / driver were very accommodating in rescheduling our pick up time due to the event being rained off. Would definiately use these guys again.
Mr Sullivan
Verified Buyer

Driver was very professional, polite and helpful.
Mr Newton
Verified Buyer

On time, no fuss getting to the Golden wedding, we left on time and an easy ride home .
Very good driver , very helpful
Ms Jordan
Verified Buyer

I would recommend this coach company to anyone. It was the best quote I had found so I was abit skeptical this meant the quality of service would not be as good- it was in fact the opposite. The driver was so friendly and bubbly, he went out of his way to come back and collect all of our stuff when it started to rain and was very flexible with plans. Everyone felt so comfortable and relaxed on the journey and everything ran so smoothly! I would definitely use them again!
Mrs Nicolls
Verified Buyer

The usual impeccable quality of coach, the helpfulness of the driver just takes away the strain of a journey with 25 very excited children.
Verified Buyer

excellent service - prompt, polite and superb - many thanks for making it a brilliant day

Alex B of Warlingham
Miss Hawkins
Verified Buyer

Allenby was efficient and responsive and did a very good job in transporting guests to and from my wedding in July.
Mrs Edwards
Verified Buyer

The coach was lovely and clean.
The driver was friendly and polite and on time both taking us to our venue and on return.
Very happy and would most definitely use again, thank you
Mrs Roberts
Verified Buyer

Polite efficient staff, prompt reply each time I called or emailed. Bernard out driver was a complete gent, fantastic guy, nothing was too much trouble for him thanks for a perfect day!!

Mr Williams
Verified Buyer

All really good service,punctual, courteous,and Charlie was a really friendly chap.
I would recommend Allenby Coach Hire to anyone who needs to hire a coach.
Yours Sincerely
Paul Williams.
Miss Vlasenko
Verified Buyer

Great service - very kind and polite drivers, comfortable buses and great communication with owners of the business! It was great using your service - thank you very much!
Mrs Parsons
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time, courteous and safe driver, comfortable coach.
Mrs Travers
Verified Buyer

From when I made the booking with the help of both Linda and John, I knew we were in safe hands. Thank you so much for your efficiency and patience and great driving!

Mrs Beacham
Verified Buyer

I was give your details by Anna Burridge. I was very pleased with the contact and delighted with your willingness to adapt to the constant changes it was necessary to make
The day was a great success thanks to our driver.
I would certainly be in touch should
Miss Brinton
Verified Buyer

Very professional service. Quick to come back & provide a quote & send confirmation of this through via email. Minibus arrived on time at both ends. Vehicle in good shape. Driver lovely. Would definitely use again.
Mrs Bissmire
Verified Buyer

Your driver was delightful very helpful and patient. I would recommend this company to everyone really nice people to deal with. Helen Bissmire
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.90 based on 166 reviews