Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire

Tell us how Allenby Coach Hire made you happy

"Excellent service provided for 30 Bromley FC fans. Very reasonably priced and highly recommend them to anyone"
"Very good service all round. Excellent coach and helpful and friendly driver. I would recommend to anyone."
"I was very pleased with Allenby Coaches and would recommend them to anyone"
"Allenby team has been amazing from start to finish and helped us organising a trip to Calais very smoothly. I highly recommend them."
"Excellent service and driver very professional. Mini bus we travelled in modern and comfortable"
"Everything about our coach hire was very good, from the actual booking with Linda, who was extremely helpful, to the coach which was clean & comfortable and our driver who was very polite & accommodating. All in all, thoroughly recommended."
"I am very pleased we used Allenby Coach Hire for our Guides outing . Our driver made us feel really welcome. We had an enjoyable, smooth trip both ways despite heavy traffic on the outward journey. The price quoted was very fair. The coach was sparkling clean inside and out, and the driver immaculately turned out. We'll be using this company again!"
"I am really impressed with Allenby Coach Hire. From the moment Linda in the office took my requirements down to the time when our driver dropped us off at the end of the day, things could not have gone more smoothly. The company provides competitive quotes and extremely comfortable and up-to-date coaches."
"Fabulous service, right from phoning with the enquiry to actually going on the trip. The Lady in the office was very helpful, answering all my queries, no matter now trivial. Everything was very straight forward. The coach and driver turned up bang on time, very clean, very smart, very comfortable. Our journey was good, driver was friendly. Would highly recommend this company, couldn’t fault them at all."
"Excellent efficient, prompt and polite service for a return coach for 18 to central London and back for a night celebrating in town. Will certainly use again - thank you"
"We have used your company for many years' to take us to and from shows. The experience is always a good one. The administration staff are always helpful and friendly. And the drivers are always excellent . Thank you !! The chairwoman of WestWickham Sugarcraft club. Debbie Fairweather."
"Excellent service for myself and 18 friends on a night out. The driver was great, on time and professional. A good price as well and will definitely be using these guys again. Thank you"
"Brilliant service, the driver Charlie was on time and very professional. The bus was clean and had charging ports which was great. I would definitely use Allenby again if planning a big trip."
"An excellent service from start to finish. John gave friendly impartial advice, Linda and Sarah were efficient with the booking and Bernard the driver was punctual, friendly and helpful. Highly recommended."
"Our family trip to the races for my sons 21st was a perfect day and Allenby coaches did not let us down. Brilliant driver who was punctual, friendly and even took some photos for us. Great service, thank you 😊"
"Great service to a church wedding in Brighton then to the reception and then home afterwards. Great driver and service"
"Hiring a small coach through Allenby was very easy and staff very helpful. On the day of our hire the driver (Andy) was very punctual and the coach was immaculate and clean. We all had a lovely ladies day out at the races and Andy looked after us and was there waiting to pick us up in the agreed location at the end of the day. I would definitely use your company again for any future group trips that we organise."
"Everybody said how comfortable the coach was and that Bernard was a most charming , courteous and wonderful driver. I know those who were dropped off at East Croydon BR station on the return journey were most grateful. I have been told that we must use your company again!"
"Very happy with comfortable coaches and friendly drivers"
"Everything went well, we even managed the whole of the M25 by going home via the north bit rather than the south and thus avoiding Heathrow airport. No problem!!"
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.92 based on 247 reviews