Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Allenby Coach Hire
Read Allenby Coach Hire Reviews

Tell us how Allenby Coach Hire made you happy
The driver was on time. The coach was clean. However I was a bit nervous of the driving as he drove too close to vehicle in front and was quite speedy. I usually sit in front seat but felt better sitting far back as possible.

However I will use your coaches again
It was a smooth ride. We appreciate a better information of the pick up next time. Our driver Bernard was very helpful with all our luggage.
We found the coach very comfortable for the journey undertaken. The Driver was very courteous and helpful and the timings for our visit were excellent.
Lady coach driver was charming and very helpful, although she was slightly late on arriving.
The coach was clean and comfortable and where it should have been when it should have been.
Great service!
I was give your details by Anna Burridge. I was very pleased with the contact and delighted with your willingness to adapt to the constant changes it was necessary to make
The day was a great success thanks to our driver.
I would certainly be in touch should
VERY PLEASANT & HELPFUL DRIVER...CHARLIE
excellent service during the recent southern strike. Its a shame you don't advertise more widely, I only heard about this via word of mouth.
PIck up on time. Always obliging but route slightly circuitous. Ventilation barely adequate, albeit on a very hot day.
Our driver Charlie was lovely but our coach on the way home had broken,air conditioner and the passengers at the front and back of the coach got very wet
Once again your drivers served our clients well at Farnborough Air Show; daily conveying them from their hotel to the showground.
The coaches were well turned out, recent models and the drivers (maybe not so recent!) but very helpful and did all that was asked of them, polite and attentive.
Thank-you
R.Asghar-Sandys
I'm writing this on behalf of Jakkie Hogbin who was not with us on the day. Barry was a very communicative and co-operative driver - but he did have trouble with the gears. I believe the coach was not a normal member of your fleet. I understand now that he is not still with you and I hope you have managed to fill in the gap.
Very good in corespondance to booking. Our driver turned up on time and our experience with Allenby Coach Hire was a good one.
16 seatercoach hired clean and comfortable with attractive blue interior lighting.
It was terrible weather but this did not worry our Driver, he was very good, helpful, friendly and jolly. We had an enjoyable day. So thank you.
Allenby Coach Hire is rated 4.93 based on 298 reviews