allspeeches LTD Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read allspeeches LTD Reviews

02079936524

adrian@allspeechesgreatandsmall.com

Tell us how allspeeches LTD made you happy
Took job on last minute and came up with a draft that used most of my notes and turned them into a speech which was well crafted and funny. Thanks!
Adrian was very quick off the mark which was important as I needed a kick start. I was best man but didnt really know the groom that well and was really quite stuck. I used Adrian's speech as the basis for my own and thankfully it went really well. I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Like so many other grooms I was getting increasingly nervous as the big day approached and was getting very anxious about my speech. I contacted Adrian at all speeches and was impressed with the service offered and he certainly made me feel a whole lot better about the day ahead. They are a very professional outfit. it was a great help to have a format in terms of who to thank when etc but the body of the speech needs to come from the heart and only you can do that. Far better to write your own speech and if you still have any lingering doubts ask Adrian to put it into a format that will flow on the day.
After a few days of staring at a blank piece of paper - I relented and called Adrian. The result was just great. Whilst I didn't copy his speech verbatim, it was so much easier adapting his rather than writing my own from scratch. I was worried at first that it wouldn't be very good as he didn't know the people concerned - but the comprehensive questionnaire took care of that. Knowing your speech is excellent, allows you to enjoy the day far more. I recommend the principle of a speechwriter - and Adrian in particular, wholeheartedly.
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 317 reviews