allspeeches LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allspeeches LTD

How would you rate allspeeches LTD?

"Absolutely fabulous service from Adrian. He worked with us to write a jointly delivered speech at our 10 year vow renewal and the process was smooth and the results great."
"Adrian did a fantastic job with my speech. It took the pressure off me and allowed me to concentrate on other wedding matters. I delivered the speech to 80 guests, I had several people saying it was the best speech they had ever heard. Would fully recommend using if you want a professional job done. Thanks again"
"Amy and Adrain were both fantastic total stress free, Adrian knows his craft well even thought all contact was via e-mail he got the groom's personality and our relationship to perfection. His speech went down a storm total stress free and quick to respond to any changes well worth it."
"fantastic service from both Amy and Adrian. i am not the best person at writing speeches and talking about people, When i received my first draft i smiled wide. Adrian done a fantastic speech and it felt like he had known my self and my family for years,Highly recommended and well worth the money"
"Highly recommended even if you are an experienced speaker. Speech flowed naturally and so many people congratulated me that I felt a bit of a fraud !! Would not hesitate to use again though !"
"I approached all speeches as I was having great difficulty in doing a speech for my daughters wedding. Adrian sent a questionnaire which I completed and returned and I was amazed with the speech that he came up with. He took all the worry from me and the speech was well received on the big day. I highly recommend Adrian and Amy for their expertise and I would certainly use them again."
"Brilliant service. This was the first time I had been a best man and I wanted to perform on the day and not let anyone down. I was thinking this is a big day for the couple and the best man speech is a major part of it so I was feeling the pressure. I didn’t want to use any of the generic or crass material that is easily found so Adrian wrote a great speech that told the story of my friend’s life in a humorous way. I made a few changes to reflect my speaking style which I think is normal but this couldn’t be done without this service. Well worth it."
"Adrian and Amy could not have been more helpful when I contacted them two days ahead of my wedding day. Thoroughly recommended, whether you are an experienced speaker or not. Thank you"
"I made contact with all speeches 1 week before the big day as I was having trouble putting a speech together , they were really good as I only had to answer 20 questions to provide enough info about the groom and that was enough for Adrian to put together the amazing speech for me. Well worth the money ! Thanks again Adrian"
"Adrian and Amy were fantastic from my first panic filled request for help, through to the morning of the speech where I was still asking questions! I know the groom well and had many stories to share and loads of anecdotes, but no decent way to join them together or any real thread run through the speech. Adrian did a great job of not just creating punchlines, but also making the whole speech 'funny'. I chuckled my way through it when I first read it and all the wedding guests were in hysterics throughout. Thoroughly good service and well worth the money to take the nerves and stress out of writing it all myself. Would certainly use them again if I ever had to go through the trauma of being a best man again!!!"
"Being one of three best men, writing a combined speech was proving to be rather difficult. I came across Adrian’s website with just a week to go before the big day. He was fantastic. He combined everything we wanted to say in a funny, stylish manner that proved to be a great hit. I would highly recommend his expertise. The service we received was quick and very professional. I felt reassured from day one, and Amy was extremely helpful."
"A simply superb service. I was worried about delivering a best man speech because of the expectation that it's funny. I made the decision to contact Adrian for help. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The speech had people laughing in every paragraph and I received a lot of praise for it since. I was also worried people would work out that I didnt write it but nobody questioned it. I highly recommend Adrian if your worried about an up and coming speech."
"Recently delivered speech at my wedding. It went down fantastic. Indeed on the day, everyone said how great the speech was and since, I have received nothing but praise for it. It had people laughing but also moved people to tears with some of the poignant messages and reflections. Adrian, you truly have a gift and I cannot thank you enough. It helped make our day perfect."
"superbly written, first draft arrived within a week, it was that good no further changes needed and I nailed the speech on the day! Many thanks"
"I'd never done a speech before in my life so the idea of the first one being at my wedding made me very nervous! However, Adrian provided me with such an excellent service and equipped me with all the right tools to do an amazing job on the day. I had numerous guests approaching me saying it was the best groom's speech they had ever heard. I highly recommend this service."
"What a great service. My incoherent ramblings were develop into the perfect best mans speech. This was done in plenty of time to allow me to rehearse to deliver it in the professional manner the speech deserves. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of Adrian’s work and he truly delivered on his promise to draft a first class, very funny and audience appropriate speech."
"Stress free."
"Adrian & Amy made the whole process stress free and the speech has exceeded my expectations and looking forward to the big day. Thanks for everything"
"Adrian is a pleasure to deal with on the phone and via email and his assistant Amy is very efficient with her communications. The whole process from the initial phone conversation to receiving the first draft of my speech went very smoothly indeed. I received a list of questions to fill out and tried to include as much detail as possible before returning the form to Adrian with high hopes for what I would receive. The speech he has created is even better than I had expected, I love it and it made me laugh out loud! Adrian knows exactly what type of humour does and doesn't work for every situation and audience. Rather than just a random collection of jokes and anecdotes he has created something with a solid structure and pace. I can't wait to deliver the speech on the big day and if I am ever given best man duty again I will definitely use All Speeches again. Very highly recommended indeed."
"Top quality. Highly recommended - The speech is both funny & personal. Thank you."
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 247 reviews