allspeeches LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allspeeches LTD

Tell us how allspeeches LTD made you happy

"Thanks for a great well written speech for my daughters Wedding. You got it spot on and I must say how quick you were able to turn my enquiry around into a finished speech. I would certainly recommend and use you again should the need arise. Thank you for a great service."
"Thank you adrian, brill speech, went down well, my son's 3rd marriage and now both of them in their 40s so a mixed group of guests, not many family, i looked at my son after speech, and he said, "how do you follow that," praise indeed, thanks Adrian, Tom"
"Adrian worked wonders with the information I provided. He sent me a list of 15-20 questions and a few days later I had the first draft of the speech and I was laughing out loud. Needless to say the speech was one of the highlight of the night and I had many a drink bought for me because of it. Adrian took the anxiety and worry out of the special day and well worth the investment. I'm not a professional writer so why should I pretend I can be when it comes to a Best Man's speech when I've got Adrian? Thank you for your creativity Adrian. You got me out of a tight spot."
"I’m never going to attempt writing my own speech again!"
"Adrian is simply fantastic!!! His ability to envisage the relationships between bride, groom, parents etc... when all he has are some answers to a questionnaire that is provided is astonishing. The speech went down incredibly well at my wedding and the guests loved it. I was able to amend some bits myself after Adrian had given me 90% of the ‘fuel for thought’. So I still felt like I had given it my own input as well. I would recommend this service to anyone that is busy with work/life and are struggling to find the time or if you’re just not very good at wording your feelings/emotions. 5* service and a 5* speech, thoroughly deserves this 5* review! Thank you Adrian!"
"Absolutely amazing content created by Adrian. The speech he created for me was out of this world. I was sceptical at first because of the price but now that I've received his work I can tell you it's worth every penny. Thanks alot Adrian"
"Despite telling my daughter for years, I had my speech for her wedding day written in my head, when I actually sat down to write the real thing, I struggled to know where to actually start. I found Adrian's web site and was immediately put at ease when I first spoke to him. I took a few days to fill the questionnaire in that Adrian sent me and waited nervously for the first draft. What he wrote was amazing and it took me three attempts to read it without crying with emotion. He captured exactly the essence of the relationship I have with my daughter and struck a perfect balance between wit and importance of the day. All Speeches Great and Small offers a simply wonderful but simple service that I am happy to highly recommend."
"Adrian delivered an excellent to the point speech for my daughters wedding. A short telephone conversation followed by a questionnaire. Thank you both Adrian & Amy made my job easy. I would recommend this service to anyone."
"Absolutely fabulous service from Adrian. He worked with us to write a jointly delivered speech at our 10 year vow renewal and the process was smooth and the results great."
"Adrian did a fantastic job with my speech. It took the pressure off me and allowed me to concentrate on other wedding matters. I delivered the speech to 80 guests, I had several people saying it was the best speech they had ever heard. Would fully recommend using if you want a professional job done. Thanks again"
"Amy and Adrain were both fantastic total stress free, Adrian knows his craft well even thought all contact was via e-mail he got the groom's personality and our relationship to perfection. His speech went down a storm total stress free and quick to respond to any changes well worth it."
"fantastic service from both Amy and Adrian. i am not the best person at writing speeches and talking about people, When i received my first draft i smiled wide. Adrian done a fantastic speech and it felt like he had known my self and my family for years,Highly recommended and well worth the money"
"Highly recommended even if you are an experienced speaker. Speech flowed naturally and so many people congratulated me that I felt a bit of a fraud !! Would not hesitate to use again though !"
"I approached all speeches as I was having great difficulty in doing a speech for my daughters wedding. Adrian sent a questionnaire which I completed and returned and I was amazed with the speech that he came up with. He took all the worry from me and the speech was well received on the big day. I highly recommend Adrian and Amy for their expertise and I would certainly use them again."
"Brilliant service. This was the first time I had been a best man and I wanted to perform on the day and not let anyone down. I was thinking this is a big day for the couple and the best man speech is a major part of it so I was feeling the pressure. I didn’t want to use any of the generic or crass material that is easily found so Adrian wrote a great speech that told the story of my friend’s life in a humorous way. I made a few changes to reflect my speaking style which I think is normal but this couldn’t be done without this service. Well worth it."
"Adrian and Amy could not have been more helpful when I contacted them two days ahead of my wedding day. Thoroughly recommended, whether you are an experienced speaker or not. Thank you"
"I made contact with all speeches 1 week before the big day as I was having trouble putting a speech together , they were really good as I only had to answer 20 questions to provide enough info about the groom and that was enough for Adrian to put together the amazing speech for me. Well worth the money ! Thanks again Adrian"
"Adrian and Amy were fantastic from my first panic filled request for help, through to the morning of the speech where I was still asking questions! I know the groom well and had many stories to share and loads of anecdotes, but no decent way to join them together or any real thread run through the speech. Adrian did a great job of not just creating punchlines, but also making the whole speech 'funny'. I chuckled my way through it when I first read it and all the wedding guests were in hysterics throughout. Thoroughly good service and well worth the money to take the nerves and stress out of writing it all myself. Would certainly use them again if I ever had to go through the trauma of being a best man again!!!"
"Being one of three best men, writing a combined speech was proving to be rather difficult. I came across Adrian’s website with just a week to go before the big day. He was fantastic. He combined everything we wanted to say in a funny, stylish manner that proved to be a great hit. I would highly recommend his expertise. The service we received was quick and very professional. I felt reassured from day one, and Amy was extremely helpful."
"A simply superb service. I was worried about delivering a best man speech because of the expectation that it's funny. I made the decision to contact Adrian for help. It was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The speech had people laughing in every paragraph and I received a lot of praise for it since. I was also worried people would work out that I didnt write it but nobody questioned it. I highly recommend Adrian if your worried about an up and coming speech."
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 255 reviews