allspeeches LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allspeeches LTD

How would you rate allspeeches LTD ?

"Recently delivered speech at my wedding. It went down fantastic. Indeed on the day, everyone said how great the speech was and since, I have received nothing but praise for it. It had people laughing but also moved people to tears with some of the poignant messages and reflections. Adrian, you truly have a gift and I cannot thank you enough. It helped make our day perfect."
"superbly written, first draft arrived within a week, it was that good no further changes needed and I nailed the speech on the day! Many thanks"
"I'd never done a speech before in my life so the idea of the first one being at my wedding made me very nervous! However, Adrian provided me with such an excellent service and equipped me with all the right tools to do an amazing job on the day. I had numerous guests approaching me saying it was the best groom's speech they had ever heard. I highly recommend this service."
"What a great service. My incoherent ramblings were develop into the perfect best mans speech. This was done in plenty of time to allow me to rehearse to deliver it in the professional manner the speech deserves. I couldn’t be happier with the quality of Adrian’s work and he truly delivered on his promise to draft a first class, very funny and audience appropriate speech."
"Stress free."
"Adrian & Amy made the whole process stress free and the speech has exceeded my expectations and looking forward to the big day. Thanks for everything"
"Adrian is a pleasure to deal with on the phone and via email and his assistant Amy is very efficient with her communications. The whole process from the initial phone conversation to receiving the first draft of my speech went very smoothly indeed. I received a list of questions to fill out and tried to include as much detail as possible before returning the form to Adrian with high hopes for what I would receive. The speech he has created is even better than I had expected, I love it and it made me laugh out loud! Adrian knows exactly what type of humour does and doesn't work for every situation and audience. Rather than just a random collection of jokes and anecdotes he has created something with a solid structure and pace. I can't wait to deliver the speech on the big day and if I am ever given best man duty again I will definitely use All Speeches again. Very highly recommended indeed."
"Top quality. Highly recommended - The speech is both funny & personal. Thank you."
"Adrian was a star - he took the time to call me and really understand what I wanted from the speech. The speech was immaculate and well written and of course i managed to execute it well. Thank you so much for all your help - i couldn't have done it without your help. The turnaround was great - and I honestly can't thank you enough. I had some ideas i wanted to incorporate and he was able to make adjustments very quickly. Awesome service! Definitely recommend allspeeches!"
"Excellent service provided. The initial informal chat with Adrian after my enquiry instilled great confidence to me that Adrian was the man for the job! I was slightly sceptical, as I think a lot of others are about how Adrian could write a speech that both included everything I wanted and perhaps more importantly sounded like I had written it. He managed to achieve both with ease with a great balance of humour and sentiment. I think it is only natural that there will be a few minor tweaks to make but Adrian provides and outstanding structure and body to the speech leaving you to practice delivery rather than stressing about the content. Overall a fantastic result and I would urge anyone who wants to make their speech one to remember - to contact Adrian. After all it’s a very small price to pay for something that you’ll probably only do once in your life. Why not make it the best it can be?!"
"Right from the start the service provided was very professional and efficient. The question sheet was detailed but straight forward to complete. Adrian then provided a first draft which was very easy to adapt and personalize to exactly how you would approach and deliver the speech. In these times when everybody is so busy it is the perfect way to take away the stress of delivering a best mans speech. Thanks a million again."
"Adrian is very efficient and creative. I was asked if I was a public speaker after I gave my best man speech. Thank you soo much Forever grateful"
"From minute one I cannot fault this service at all. From Amy initially to then speaking to Adrian it was a fantastic service with a great final product at the end. My best man speech went down really well. I had lots of nice comments from various people afterwards. Thank you very much for making a potentially stressful situation a lot less stressful!!"
"This was my first best man speech and I was quite worried how to string it all together! I went into google and found all speeches and spoke to Adrian! He put me at ease immediately! What a superb speech it was and everyone was laughing! I would definitely use again if needed in the future! Thank you Adrian!"
"Excellent speech would highly recommended Adrian. Thank you"
"From the off, Adrian and Amy were very quick in responding following my initial contact. They were extremely professional and approachable which immediately made me feel at ease in sharing with Adrian details about the things I wanted to include in my speech. I knew the kind of things I wanted to say, but the use of language that Adrian achieved was brilliant in getting the flow right and striking the right balance between humor and meaningful messages. The speech he has pulled together for me is excellent and has put my mind at ease ahead of my big day. Having offered a few tips in terms of delivery I now feel much more confident in terms of my speech. Throughout, Adrian has been very accessible. Both he and Amy have always responded to any questions very promptly. I genuinely get the sense that Adrian and his team enjoy what they do. I cant speak more highly of allspeeches friendly and professional approach. I would definitely recommend Adrian and ill certainly ask for Adrian's help again for any future speeches. Thanks again guys for all your help."
"Adrian put together an amazing speech, he somehow managed to write it like he knew the people he was actually writing about. The whole process is simple from start to finish and after a couple of minor changes to the original draft, the speech was ready. It was funny in the right places and very touching in other places and everybody commented on how good it was, one person even said it was the best father of the Bride speech he had heard for years. I would certainly use Adrian'services again and would happily recommend him to anyone. Many thanks"
"I looked up a lot of Father of the Bride speeches on line and started to write my own speech. However I was not happy with the outcome and decided to contact a professional speech writer. After a lot of searches I found Adrian and after talking to him I knew I had made the right decision. He sent me a questionnaire and within days I had the draft speech. It contained all I wanted. After a few tweaks I had a speech that was both humorous and sentimental. Having a speech written for me took away all the pressure and I was able to enjoy the day without any worries. I had lots of positive feed back after the speech. I couldn't recommend Adrian more highly and would certainly use his services again should the occasion arise. Many thanks Adrian and Amy"
"Its such a simple process and they are on hand to make any changes you request.. Thank you so much.. Now I just need to get over the nerves :)"
"Absolutely fantastic service from Adrian and Amy. 10 days after first speaking to Adrian I had the first draft. I spent some time going through the speech making a few tweaks and minor changes to reflect my personality and the way I speak. I absolutely love the end result, it has a really nice flow and covers all the bases with humour throughout. As far as I'm concerned job done!! The whole process was very simple and stress free. I would have no hesitation in recommending Adrian to anyone who is not used to public speaking or just lacking in a bit of confidence. Thank you to both Adrian and Amy"
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.97 based on 235 reviews