allspeeches LTD Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read allspeeches LTD Reviews

02079936524

adrian@allspeechesgreatandsmall.com

Tell us how allspeeches LTD made you happy
Brilliant speech. The first draft was ready in a matter of days and it was such a hit at the wedding! I would definitely use Adrian again if the situation called for it. Thank you!
What can I say From the initial chat to the tears that flowed as I read the final draft of my father of the bride speech Adrian composed A fantastic wordsmith delivering sentiment and humour throughout I know I shall feel so confident delivering it to my family and friends and make my daughter so proud Thanks so much Adrian your a life saver and a nice guy to chat with Also thanks to Amy
Absolutely brilliant. Worth every penny. I did not know where to start with my "Father of the Bride" speech and after a number of aborted attempts, i contacted All Speeches Limited requiring a speech in 5 days time. After completing a brief questionnaire, Adrian created a beautifully structured speech for me in 48 hours that said everything that i wanted to say. Because it was so well written and sounded so personal, it was so easy to read with confidence. There were tears and laughter in equal measure and at the end of the speech, i received a standing ovation with many of the guests coming up to me throughout the day to say how much they had enjoyed my speech and how moving and funny it was. I could not recommend Adrian's service highly enough and should the need arise, i will definitely use him again. Thanks again.
Superb. From a friendly re-assuring early phone call, Adrian turned a questionnaire in to a well structured personal speech in days. After one round of speedy edits, this got me out of a right hole! Thanks Adrian for a fantastic service, and speech.
Brilliant all I need now is to read it Without crying. It’s that good
A great speech and service from Adrian. Quick responses. Would use again. Thank you once again.
An excellent service and great speech from Adrian. I will definitely use Adrian again. Thank you once again.
Good communication from the start and wrote a cracking speech. Many thanks
Lightening quick responses and easy communication with Adrian and Amy. My groom speech was easy to memorise and the flow was mixed with humour and genuine sentiment. It went down very well with the guests, close family and my wife. It’s a one-time investment that will be remembered for a lifetime. Thank you sincerely Adrian and Amy
The whole process was excellent and effortless and my speech is amazing. I would highly recommend and if I need another speech in the future I will certainly be a returning customer. Five stars all the way!
Fantastic speech that was enjoyed by all. The service was very simple, a quick phone call, a series of questions and then the speech delivered 5 days later. Thanks Adrian and Amy for everything
Adrian and Amy were so friendly, responsive and attentive to detail. The speech that Adrian wrote for me had everyone laughing and complimenting it afterwards. Would definitely use this service again in the future.
Thanks to Adrian I had my audience laughing and crying due to the quality of the speech I received. The first draft I received was ready for practice and delivery. I was absolutely delighted; what a quality service and well worth the investment.
Adrian and Amy are amazing! Both were responsive, understanding, attentive to detail and most of all pleasant and friendly to deal with. I will definitely use the service again, can't wait for the next opportunity! Thank you so much guys!
This was the second time that I had requested the services of All Speeches Great & Small. The first time was my best mans speech, which went down tremendously well and so there was no hesitation to ask Adrian again to help with my grooms speech. Adrian has done an amazing job again, he has a genuine talent with words and I can't wait to deliver my speech. Thank you once again.
Top class service highly recommended. This was the second time that I had needed the services of Allspeeches Ltd as father of the bride for my second daughters wedding . Its worth putting the effort and detail into completing "the 35 questions" as this provides more background for Adrian to apply his flair. Great speech resulting in a superb warm up act for the evening wedding reception event . Thank you once again.
I was given a list of 35 questions to answer which I completed in a very short space of time. Having completed these and sent them within five working days I was given a draft speech by Adrian. I have just a few amendments and these were completed on the same day. This is a fantastic service and I cannot recommend it highly enough Adrian and his colleague are both very friendly and very helpful.
Adrian and Amy helped me so much in preparing my speech. I was nervous and unsure where to start. They kept me informed when they were going to contact me and kept me updated of what was happening. It is a very small price to pay for a beautiful, well prepared speech. I would like to thank them both for making the delivery of my speech a whole lot less stressful and it has taken a lot of pressure off me. Don't hesitate to contact Adrian and Amy for a speech that is well prepared and beautifully executed.
The speech went down unbelievably well, I was barely nervous on the day knowing I had such a good speech behind me which helped massively, public speaking is not my thing! It sat perfectly on the line of being funny but not over the top piss taking and nasty. The service received was fast and Adrian was always there to answer my questions. I wouldn't hesitate to use Adrian again!
I was feeling the pressure and had absolutely no idea where to start. After a phone call with Adrian I was put at ease. When I received the first daft my nerves instantly eased. Adrian really has a great talent I was so impressed with how funny the speech was, it was tailored to the groom, authentic and really well balance between a mixer of funny and sentiment. Everyone complemented me after my speech on how well it was. Worth every penny and definitely recommend. Thanks a lot, Adrian and Amy.
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 325 reviews