allspeeches LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allspeeches LTD

Tell us how allspeeches LTD made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"What a professional, excellent service and worth every penny. I had left my grooms speech writing rather late and it was playing on my mind. I needed to write something that lived up to the event we had arranged and needed to stop putting it off. With exactly a week to go to the wedding day I contacted Allspeaches, and was immediately put at ease by Amy, who gave me the confidence that a bespoke speech would be written in a matter of days. A few days later after answering 21 simple questions, I had the most brilliant, bespoke and original speech written by Adrian, with the right balance of humour and information. I couldn’t believe it. This has given me time to rehearse my delivery of it in 3 days time. Thank you Amy and Adrian. Absolutely superb service from start to finish. I can’t recommend Allspeaches highly enough."
"Having worked and reworked my Draft for my "Father of the Bride Speech" I stumbled across Adrian's website while completing some research .I was aware it was late notice with less than 7 days to go to the day of the wedding but he responded to my email ,sent a questionnaire and completed the first draft within 4 working days . The response after was superb with 3 to 4 people personally congratulating for a job well done …….Best money I have spent in a long time"
"This is one of the best decisions that I have ever made. After the speech I had people telling how great it was and how they had cried. My daughter was so happy. Thank you so much 🙏🏾. Regards John Martin"
"Had been struggling with the format for my best mans speech for a few months and with the wedding looming contacted Adrian. He came back within 5 days with an excellent draft. Changed a few bits into my own style but could not have done it without his help. Great service."
"Absolutely fantastic !!! Truly amazed at the speech Adrian has come up with, you’d be mad not to consider using Adrian."
"I have been a touch tardy in writing this review, so apologies in advance Amy. I got in touch with Adrian after coming across his site while looking for tips in writing a Best Man speech. It was very important to me that I delivered a perfect speech for the groom on the day and as I was not happy with the material I was able to write on my own. After getting in contact with Adrian via his website I was quickly able to provide Adrian with the details he required to craft the speech. Amy will provide you with a questionnaire so the speech will be deeply personal and provide the sincerity and laughter required. Not long after returning the questionnaire was the first draft sent through. I was able to work with Adrian to change the language and idioms to match my own cadence and tweak the odd thing here and there. The feedback after I had delivered the speech on the day was epic, I had been quite stressed for a few months prior and that stress lifted the moment I knew I had Adrian on the case. As the speech Adrian will write for you is based entirely from your own knowledge you end up with a completely bespoke speech you can call your own. Hopefully I will not need to be Best man again as this was the last of my friends to tie the knot, however I do know if I did end up getting asked again I would not think twice about engaging Adrian’s service again. If you are of two minds in using Adrian, I would highly recommend doing so, the end product is more than worth the money. Thanks."
"Adrian was amazing, he created a first class grooms speech which had the perfect balance between laughter and sincere. I had several people comment it was the best grooms speech they had ever heard! That feedback speaks for itself!"
"This was an all-round first class service. Adrian is a true wordsmith. His attention to detail and ability to construct a speech that feels completely bespoke meant that the end product was about as far removed from an internet-sourced rehash as you could get. As best man, I was asked to give two speeches - one at the wedding itself and one at the stag. Adrian pitched the content of each perfectly for the audience. The feedback that I have had since the wedding has been overwhelming. It is no exaggeration to say that several guests have said that it was the finest best man’s speech they have heard, adding that it captured the groom’s character perfectly. Adrian - you are a star."
"Adrian was given only a few short days and limited information to work with - he was amazing, the first draft was back very quickly and he even took a call on Saturday morning to run through the final version. Everybody said that the speech hit the mark and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.....thank you Adrian"
"What Adrian came up with and how he worded it was amazing everyone came up to me and said what a great speech it touch all there hearts so Adrian I thank you 👍🏻"
"Great grooms speech just the right balance between laughs and tears went down very well and added to a perfect day!"
"Thank you, the speech was amazing so many people commented on how emotional it was. It made the whole day a lot more relaxing knowing that the speech I had was not going to let anyone down. I have been to many weddings, so little effort was put into the speech's it ruined the day. I was not going to let this happen to me, so a massive thank you to Adrian for making it a very special day. Fantastic service"
"Writing speeches is not for me but the guys did an excellent job! They made it so simple I didn’t have to stress out over it all they took care of it. 10/10 service and worth every penny"
"Thanks to Adrian and Amy for providing an excellent service. Adrian delivered an excellent speech first time, that I was absolutely delighted with, would definitely use Adrian in the future."
"over the moon with Adrians service, the best man speech he wrote for to best men had us in stitches reading the first draft. we felt that maybe we didn't give him much to go on but he did brilliantly. we can't thank him enough, i will no doubt use his service again in the future"
"Absolutely brilliant service from Adrian. His questionnaire truly helps you draw out the key things about what you need to say in a speech. Then he crafts it in 5 days. It gave me a great structure which helped me perfect the speech for my wedding. It went down brilliantly. People laughed and cried. I’ll certainly be using Adrian’s skills again. Cheers"
"Thank you Adrian and Amy for all you did for me with regards my Father of The Bride speech. The speech was written in such a way it just flows naturally and with all the content to make it a speech to remember. I have absolutely no doubt I will be contacting you again in the near future. I really can't thank you enough. I would highly recommend using All Speeches Great and Small."
"I was greatly impressed with the service I received from Adrian and his team. Giving a 'Father of the Bride' speech can be daunting in that you are the first speaker and there is a lot of expectation to speak with both humour and affection. As I only have one daughter I really wanted to 'hit the mark' and make my speech natural. As I am a Step-Dad and came into my daughter's life when she already an adult, I didn't have the early repertoire of family anecdotes to draw on. Adrian understood this and crafted an amusing and sensitive speech which captured my daughter's personality incredibly well. Adrian's help and support really helped to take many of the nerves away and I recommend him and team very highly indeed."
"Excellent quality and quick service. Will definitely work with Adrian again! No regrets at all :)"
"Not to sure where to start really..... I booked Adrian on recommendation to draft my Brides Father speech for next year. As my daughter were having an engagement Prosecco and nibble party as opposed to a formal party i did not realise this required a speech until last Wednesday before the Saturday event. Having contacted Adrian and completed his Q&A he turned around an amazing speech in 24 hours. Having treaded my kitchen floor yesterday morning for 2 hours rehearsing delivery i smashed it last night at the party and the feed back was nothing short of outstanding !!!!!!!!!!! I am so looking forward to working with Adrian for the big Day Adrian is amazing .............................. Full of confidence that my daughter will be very proud of my speech in may next year Thank you Adrian !!!!!!!!!!"
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 278 reviews