allspeeches LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend allspeeches LTD

How would you rate allspeeches LTD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Exceptional service and at the last minute. Got me out of trouble big time. Highly recommended."
"By far the best decision of my life to use Adrian. I got fantastic comments from all the guests. I had the groom crying at the end. Adrian gave me the perfect gift helping me. Can’t believe he managed so much into this with not a lot of information. Would recommend his services to anyone and everyone."
"Adrian thanks so much, you took a great pressure off my shoulders. So many people came up and said what a great speech but what surprised me was how many girls came and said it made them cry three times. I shall keep your contact details in my address book for next time I need such great back up."
"Fantastic best man speech! Thanks Adrian. Only took one adjustment to the original draft and was ready for the big day! Lots of comments by guests afterwards saying what a good speech. Thank you!!!"
"As mentioned in so many of the previous reviews Adrian's approach and service removes (nearly) all of the worries about making that speech. He sticks with you till you are entirely happy with the final final draft. Mine was for my daughters wedding in October this year and I have to say the mix of formality, humour and sentiment that he crafted into the speech went down so well at the Wedding I was very relieved. I would strongly recommend Adrian's services."
"Adrian delivered a great wedding speech, a mixture of heart and humour which was the perfect tone for the occasion. Professional service which certainly relieved the pressure. Would recommend"
"Adrian lifted all worries and delivered an amazing speech had lots of comments, some saying best speech they've heard,highly recommended."
"This was an incredible service. Adrian was a true professional, flexible, timely and delivered the quality that was advertised. I strongly recommend this service to anyone who is preparing a speech for either a wedding, birthday or event. I will definitely use again."
"""The speech was excellent, striking the right balance between comedy and sincerity. Having content that I was happy with gave me the confidence to deliver the speech. I would recommend to anyone who is not a natural public speaker"""
"one can argue all day about value for money ,but from the moment Adrian said no problem ,I can help you , the pressure was lifted .Its a very lonely feeling trying to construct words that will hit the target, but Adrian hit the bulls eye. As far as I`m concerned it was the best wedding present I could ever have given to the Bride and Groom, as the speech Adrian constructed, connected on many levels with enough humour and without offending anyone. What he achieved in such a short time was amazing and gave me such confidence on the night. I am still receiving compliments on my speech several days after the event I would recommend Adrian's services without hesitation , but urge anyone having to make a speech to contact him well in advance and get involved with the story. Thank you Adrian and Amy for being patient supportive and hugely efficient"
"My daughter was the happiest girl in the world after i gave my speech and I was congratulated by almost every single person on the fact that it was the best father of the bride speech that they have ever had. I can't thank Adrian enough for the great speech that he wrote for me."
"Probably the best money I spent in the lead up to the wedding and wouldn't hesitate for a moment recommending Adrian. Mine was the groom's speech, but would certainly ask him for help with any others, be it wedding or beyond. From the fairly limited background materials I provided, he crafted a wonderful speech which combined a mixture of humour and poignancy; it really sounded like he had met the people involved. Best of all was his open attitude throughout and his patience during the follow-up "tweaking" to the final draft. In the end I actually enjoyed giving the speech and it is one of my favourite memories from what was an overall great day. Thanks Adrian!"
"Took all the apprehension away of preparing a speech. Efficient and prompt at getting a speech together that importantly gets the job done!"
"I was really dreading the best man speech as I'm sure lots of others are and the pressure to make everyone laugh felt very heavy! I'd actually written my speech but wasn't happy with it really, and trawling google was just bringing up best man sites with the same old cheesey jokes. Then I came across allSpeeches and I'm so grateful I did! I actually thought about it for a couple of weeks, whether it was worth me spending money on it and would I receive something that was tired and cheesey. However I went for it and I purchased the pre written template. The template was fresh and made me laugh when I read through it and imagined the stories I could include with it. So by combining the best bits of this with the best bits of my speech I was able to come up with something I was happy with, although still not looking forward to delivering it! The day came round and the speech went down a storm! I received lots of great feedback from other guests and I'd highly recommend using allSpeeches if you are looking for some inspiration to help you with your speech. Thank you guys!"
"The speech writer made the marriage ceremony a memorable one"
"The overall experience I have had with allspeeches has been truly wonderful. Right from the beginning phone call with Adrian. He took some basic fairly unstructured answers I had provided to his questions and turned them into the most amazing best man speech I could ever have dreamed for and far exceeded any of my expectations. A few very minor tweaks (caused by my having provided misleading answers) were done in a very short space of time. I really can't put into words how grateful I was for all of Adrian's help and the end speech was perfect in everyway. Very funny and the exact tone. After delivering the speech on the big day I spent the rest of the night receiving compliments on the funniest and best best man speech people had ever heard. I can not recommend using Adrian's talent and amazing speech writing skills highly enough. Thank you Adrian, simply amazing stuff."
"The speech that was written was with humour without going over the top and completely embarrassing the groom and making guests squirm. Adrian and the team did a fab job. Many thanks."
"From start to finish this guy was amazing! He's so talented and he will hands down create a cracking speech for you to deliver to your crowd. 0 stress involved. Thanks again all speeches"
"I would recommend this guy to anyone 100%! He is such a talented person who will hands down deliver the goods within 1 week. He delivered an amazing speech to my inbox and I couldn't believe how good it was for his first draft. It went down really well on the day and everyone loved it.. many thanks again to all speeches"
"MANY THANKS TO ADRIAN - GAVE ME CONFIDENCE TO DO THE JOB - WOULD RECOMMEND WITHOUT QUESTION"
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 205 reviews