allspeeches LTD Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read allspeeches LTD Reviews

02079936524

adrian@allspeechesgreatandsmall.com

Tell us how allspeeches LTD made you happy
Lightening quick responses and easy communication with Adrian and Amy. My groom speech was easy to memorise and the flow was mixed with humour and genuine sentiment. It went down very well with the guests, close family and my wife. It’s a one-time investment that will be remembered for a lifetime. Thank you sincerely Adrian and Amy
The whole process was excellent and effortless and my speech is amazing. I would highly recommend and if I need another speech in the future I will certainly be a returning customer. Five stars all the way!
Fantastic speech that was enjoyed by all. The service was very simple, a quick phone call, a series of questions and then the speech delivered 5 days later. Thanks Adrian and Amy for everything
Adrian and Amy were so friendly, responsive and attentive to detail. The speech that Adrian wrote for me had everyone laughing and complimenting it afterwards. Would definitely use this service again in the future.
Thanks to Adrian I had my audience laughing and crying due to the quality of the speech I received. The first draft I received was ready for practice and delivery. I was absolutely delighted; what a quality service and well worth the investment.
Adrian and Amy are amazing! Both were responsive, understanding, attentive to detail and most of all pleasant and friendly to deal with. I will definitely use the service again, can't wait for the next opportunity! Thank you so much guys!
This was the second time that I had requested the services of All Speeches Great & Small. The first time was my best mans speech, which went down tremendously well and so there was no hesitation to ask Adrian again to help with my grooms speech. Adrian has done an amazing job again, he has a genuine talent with words and I can't wait to deliver my speech. Thank you once again.
Top class service highly recommended. This was the second time that I had needed the services of Allspeeches Ltd as father of the bride for my second daughters wedding . Its worth putting the effort and detail into completing "the 35 questions" as this provides more background for Adrian to apply his flair. Great speech resulting in a superb warm up act for the evening wedding reception event . Thank you once again.
I was given a list of 35 questions to answer which I completed in a very short space of time. Having completed these and sent them within five working days I was given a draft speech by Adrian. I have just a few amendments and these were completed on the same day. This is a fantastic service and I cannot recommend it highly enough Adrian and his colleague are both very friendly and very helpful.
Adrian and Amy helped me so much in preparing my speech. I was nervous and unsure where to start. They kept me informed when they were going to contact me and kept me updated of what was happening. It is a very small price to pay for a beautiful, well prepared speech. I would like to thank them both for making the delivery of my speech a whole lot less stressful and it has taken a lot of pressure off me. Don't hesitate to contact Adrian and Amy for a speech that is well prepared and beautifully executed.
The speech went down unbelievably well, I was barely nervous on the day knowing I had such a good speech behind me which helped massively, public speaking is not my thing! It sat perfectly on the line of being funny but not over the top piss taking and nasty. The service received was fast and Adrian was always there to answer my questions. I wouldn't hesitate to use Adrian again!
I was feeling the pressure and had absolutely no idea where to start. After a phone call with Adrian I was put at ease. When I received the first daft my nerves instantly eased. Adrian really has a great talent I was so impressed with how funny the speech was, it was tailored to the groom, authentic and really well balance between a mixer of funny and sentiment. Everyone complemented me after my speech on how well it was. Worth every penny and definitely recommend. Thanks a lot, Adrian and Amy.
Adrian wrote a speech for my brothers best mans speech. I didn’t have a lot of time and didn’t give him a lot of information , but in a few days he put together an excellent speech which relieved a lot of stress and went down very well with everyone. He is highly recommended.
Adrian did an amazing job. He has a genuine talent with words. When I phoned up and heard the price I nearly said don't worry. I am so glad I didn't it was expensive but possibly the best money I have ever spent. I was complimented by the photographer on my speech and she listens to speeches for a living. What else can I say but thank you mate.
I called in a panic spoke with Adrian, calmed me in seconds and ask what is needed? I need a funny classy best man speech in 24h. Amy sent out a simple question form filled it in. Woke up this morning had an email with a beautifully tailored best man speech as if Adrian knew myself and the groom 11/10 100% recommend
Wedding day- 4th January 2020. Adrian was so professional when it came to writing my speech, I had some ideas but needed a lot of refinement and Adrian was just perfect to undertake this. I was incredibly nervous about standing up to make my speech but the content was on point, eased my nerves totally and was witty without being corny, funny without being overbearing, my audience really enjoyed it and everyone said I nailed it!! Thank you again for your professionalism and help. Highly recommended and the best money I’ve spent for a long time!!
Adrian and Amy were brilliant, a very quick turnaround from when the questions were answered to the first draft being received. Well written and witty, thank you Adrian
Adrian and Amy were fantastic. After answering a list of questions, I received my speech within a week and the first draft was absolutely spot on, no need for any adjustments. Thank you all, would highly recommend to any struggling with speech writing.
AS3313 - allspeeches provided a great service, just what I needed to settle my nerves. After providing some input myself my speech draft was ready within 5 days, and subsequent amendments based on my comments were realised within 2 days. It's been an efficient and friendly service, and I would not hesitate using it again in future, thanks Adrian. AS3313
Adrian and Amy are total Legends! Like most I was struggling with my best man speech and could not find the time. I sent Adrian war and peace and I was so impressed how well structured, funny and authentic the first draft was. Like Adrian mentions in his video let him do what he does best, money well spent would highly recomend to everyone. I cannot wait to deliver my speech!
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 317 reviews