allspeeches LTD Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read allspeeches LTD Reviews

02079936524

adrian@allspeechesgreatandsmall.com

Tell us how allspeeches LTD made you happy
Adrian and Amy helped me so much in preparing my speech. I was nervous and unsure where to start. They kept me informed when they were going to contact me and kept me updated of what was happening. It is a very small price to pay for a beautiful, well prepared speech. I would like to thank them both for making the delivery of my speech a whole lot less stressful and it has taken a lot of pressure off me. Don't hesitate to contact Adrian and Amy for a speech that is well prepared and beautifully executed.
When asked to be best man my one and only concern was the speech, after reading reviews, reading the website and speaking with Adrian I was put at ease. The speech went down really well and was perfectly balanced. Thanks Adrian Anthony
A brilliant pain free process which took the pressure off, and on the day enabled me to enjoy every minute of a wonderful occasion. Worth every penny!
I was given a list of 35 questions to answer which I completed in a very short space of time. Having completed these and sent them within five working days I was given a draft speech by Adrian. I have just a few amendments and these were completed on the same day. This is a fantastic service and I cannot recommend it highly enough Adrian and his colleague are both very friendly and very helpful.
Amy and Adrian were great So worth doing the speech with them well worth the cost First draft was absolutely fine no need for any adjustments even though you can make changes Thank you all would recommend highly Jayson
Fantastic best man speech! Thanks Adrian. Only took one adjustment to the original draft and was ready for the big day! Lots of comments by guests afterwards saying what a good speech. Thank you!!!
I gave allspeeches my requirements less than 24 hours from the reception and received it back within 12 hours. The speech didn't need any changes and I was extremely delighted with it. It went down an absolute treat and I received a standing ovation!
I was concerned that I hadn't given Adrian enough information when I returned the questionnaire ,but I underestimated Adrian's ability to create what turned out to be a first class speech , that had the everyone laughing and the groom in tears.A fantastic service (priceless) Thanks again Adrian Best wishes Martin
I decide to engage all speeches services as I needed to ensure I got the right balance between humour and emotion in delivering father of the bride speech. All I did was return a questionnaire to Adrian and after a little fine tuning my speech was ready and personalised within days. I received compliments galore for guests that only confirmed I had made the correct decision and I would certainly recommend this company to anyone. It gave me the confidence to deliver and took away all the stress Thank you.
I enlisted Adrian's services for my best man speech. Not being a natural public speaker I was incredibly nervous about the whole thing but Adrian really nailed the balance between humour and sentiment and I had so many great comments from the happy couple, family and guests alike. Couldn't recommend him more highly!
Cannot praise Adrian enough for his work, he delivered a great speech for my role as best man in a short space of time that was just the right balance of funny and emotional. I was a little sceptical at first of using a speech writer but within a few days of answering some simple questions I had a first draft in my inbox and with a couple of minor tweaks we had an end product that was far better than anything I could have written. Feedback on the speech has been excellent with lots of people commenting how original and funny it was. I can't thank Adrian enough and would have no hesitation recommending him or using his services again.
One word, EPIC !! I approached Adrian to help me with my speech as like many people these days Im 'time poor'. After an initial email enquiry I was on the phone to Adrian explaining to him exactly what I was looking for, he completely understood where I was coming from and after this first conversation I was confident I had the right man for the job. I received some questions from him by email and took the time to answer them as best as I could. It really is worth taking your time with this part. I couldn't believe the first draft I received. When I read it I was literally crying with laughter, it certainly demonstrated that his method of getting the information necessary to construct a great speech was effective. After just a couple of tiny adaptations that Adrian changed without any fuss I received the second draft, this was the finished product. I didn't share this masterpiece with anyone. I was so confident it would work I just kept it to myself to learn. Then came the call, Best mans speech.. Laughter, tears more laughter and tears and then endless handshakes ! I can honestly say that from the moment I was into the second paragraph I knew I was onto a winner, how it was received just topped it off. Don't go anywhere else, Adrian can deliver the goods and is absolutely fantastic at it too. I will be contacting him for my Groom Speech, that's a given. Thanks again, Daz
Like a lot of other people who have reviewed here, I was in a blind panic about my speech, so I contacted Adrain and he sent me a few questions to answer about the groom. He wrote a fantastic speech which gave me a great deal more confidence than I had before contacting him! Everything went incredibly well on the day, I lost count of the amount of times I was congratulated by wedding guests after I had delivered it. Thanks Adrain. I'm sure I will be using your services again!
I was worrying myself ill about my best mans speech until I found Adrian, but he made it so easy, I just answered a few questions and a couple of days later a fantastic speech arrived. The fact that I was so pleased and confident with Adrian’s material made a hugely positive difference to my delivery. The audience were in stitches throughout and everyone said it was the best wedding speech they’d ever heard, and in particular, the balance between humour and sentiment was perfect. I’d definitely use Adrian again and strongly recommend him.
This guy (Adrian) is absolutely brilliant I would recommend him to anyone I found him on Google when I was searching on how to write a best man speech on Monday (23th feb) and needed a speech by Saturday (28th Feb) he ask me questions and some story's and he turned it into a awesome speech after the first draft we change some things and he got it spot on second time. I was nervous and once I read it and presented how it written the crowed was laughing and had people coming up even the MC saying how awesome the speech was .. I thank you Adrian your a life saver this guy is worth every cent ! Thanks again mate
I decided to contact Adrian after spending days being unsure of how to write the perfect speech. Adrian was extremely responsive and after returning his questionnaire, I had a fantastic speech ready to use within hours. I was initially unsure if Adrian would be able to put together a speech in the limited amount of time I had given him as my event was only a few days away, however I am pleased to say Adrian put together a brilliant speech which was very well received by all guests. I can't thank Adrian enough for his fantastic work and would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone looking for a great speech with a fine balance of all the key elements. Thanks Adrian!
Thank you Adrian for all your help with my best man speech! As ever, I had left the speech to the last minute, but you turned around a humerous and witty speech in a very short space of time. The best part though was how uniquely personal it was about the groom. It was almost as if you had known him for 10 years. I cannot tell you how many people came to me after the speech, and throughout the night, to congratulate me on the 'best best man speech' that they had ever heard. The crowd were laughing throughout and I received a standing ovation at the end! If I am ever called upon again to be best man, I will 100% be looking to you for help! Thanks again.
allspeeches LTD is rated 4.98 based on 321 reviews