Alie Street Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Alie Street

hello@aliestreet.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road

How would you rate Alie Street ?

"It is such a beautiful dress. I'm normally a 14 but this is generously cut, so size 3 is perfect for me with room to spare. It doesn't crease much which is perfect, as I'm getting married abroad. Thank you, Alie Street, I'll definitely be recommending you to friends!"
"Excellent service and speedy delivery. The Katherine dress is just beautiful and superb quality. I tend to be in between dress sizes, so customer service was very helpful and quite accurate in determining what size to purchase. I hover between a 6-8 US and went with the Alie size 2... perfect! I'm not used to spending this much money on a dress, but so thrilled with the purchase for a very special occasion."
"Great service delevery was very quick . I haven’t worn the dress yet , but everyone I show it love it"
"I purchased 2 dresses both were exactly what I wanted unfortunately one dress had a fault with side zip, I had decided that I preferred the other which I absolutely loved, returned without any problems with a full refund. My husband when we got married 28th July 2018 cried when he seen me, He hadn't a clue what I was wearing he was more than happy I was an older bride didn't wanted flounce and things. This dress was exactly what I needed and more, wanted My family and friends said the dress was beautiful and I looked great, the main thing they said was that is was definitely me. I felt comfortable happy and the dress made me feel special. I can't thank Alie Street enough for there excellent service, I have already recommended to another who is also going to be an older bride, in fact she said with being older she hadn't a clue what to wear, seen my dress and thought that's what I'd like So from the bottom of my heart I thank you, and add it's an excellent price, great service and quality,"
"Got for my wedding!! Absolutely loved it and fit perfect ❤️ Thank you!!"
"Just fantastic. Beautiful wrapped. X"
"Fast, efficient and personal service. Very friendly and professional."
"Fast delivery and garment packed beautifully."
"I purchased the Katherine dress for my wedding. I was very pleased with it. So comfortable. I wore it the once."
"La robe Olivia Nuits Tropicales est superbe ET très confortable ! En plus je l'ai reçue seulement deux jours après avoir passé ma commande... Je suis vraiment ravie d'avoir découvert cette marque !"
"I ordered my wedding dress from Alie Street. I am very happy with my purchase. I am also very happy with the service and fast delivery. I have ordered from them before and I am going to order from them in the future as well."
"The dress was very pretty but was easily picked."
"I purchased my wedding dress with you and am extremely happy with it. Prompt delivery and helpful advice."
"I ordered the Amber dress for my wedding in September and received it 24 hrs later. I am delighted with the service and quality of the dress. i am a size 8, order size 6-8 and fits perfectly, it is beautifully made. Thank you Alie Street!!"
"Customer service is great I needed to know how long the dresses andthey email straight away,bought the amber wedding gown it is beautiful well made and great fit also bought another dress for a wedding would definitely buy from them again"
"Love the dresses and fast shipping. The best shopping experience ever."
"Very helpful and I love the dress. It’s a perfect fit and length x"
"I ordered the Lilac dress for my town Hall wedding and it was just perfect for the occasion. I wore a hat with it and blue shoes - could not have felt any better. It fit so well and it was so comfortable. A dress I will remember forever and so happy it was locally made ;) Thank you also for such wonderful service as well - I will spread the word! Cheers."
"I recently bought an Amie gown for my wedding, I am more mature bride and wanted some colour, the dress is perfect, thank you."
"Absolutely fantastic Delivery was quick. Packaging was good and the dress was perfect. It fitted well and I felt Really special would definitely recommend to anyone Well done Alie Street"
Alie Street is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews