Alie Street Reviews

hello@aliestreet.com

Typhoon Building, Oakcroft Road

Tell us how Alie Street made you happy

Susanne Gräsle
"Dear Alie Street, thank you so much for creating Claudia, "my wedding dress". I saw it first online and knew right away, this is it... Special thanks also to Emily, I chatted with and her suggestions and solutions to which size would be right for me... It fits perfectly and I'm looking forward to wear it for my Church wedding in May next year..."
Tina Briggs
"I purchased 2 dresses both were exactly what I wanted unfortunately one dress had a fault with side zip, I had decided that I preferred the other which I absolutely loved, returned without any problems with a full refund. My husband when we got married 28th July 2018 cried when he seen me, He hadn't a clue what I was wearing he was more than happy I was an older bride didn't wanted flounce and things. This dress was exactly what I needed and more, wanted My family and friends said the dress was beautiful and I looked great, the main thing they said was that is was definitely me. I felt comfortable happy and the dress made me feel special. I can't thank Alie Street enough for there excellent service, I have already recommended to another who is also going to be an older bride, in fact she said with being older she hadn't a clue what to wear, seen my dress and thought that's what I'd like So from the bottom of my heart I thank you, and add it's an excellent price, great service and quality,"
Heather Schnacke
"I ordered the Lilac dress for my town Hall wedding and it was just perfect for the occasion. I wore a hat with it and blue shoes - could not have felt any better. It fit so well and it was so comfortable. A dress I will remember forever and so happy it was locally made ;) Thank you also for such wonderful service as well - I will spread the word! Cheers."
"beautiful dresses, fast delivery and great customer service"
"Amazing service and wonderful dresses Niamh Co. Meath Ireland"
"The dress is lovely and arrived very quickly. I haven't worn it yet but it is just what I wanted."
"Absolutely gorgeous dress. Can not believe how expensive it looks.Everyone who has seen my dress so far thinks it’s beautiful. It’s fantastic quality and is very flattering. I tried so many dresses and nothing was right. I can’t recommend this dress or company for your dress. The customer service was also great."
"Dress fits great, a little long. Wish it came in different lengths, like short, regular, long. It is very pretty and well made. Love the knit lining, makes it fit well."
"Dress was lovely and the fabric hangs really well in wear, have had lots of great comments about it."
"My dress arrived very quickly, it was beautifully packaged and exactly as described. Size was on the small side but I ordered 2 sizes and returned the smaller one. Return and refund process was very quick and very easy. Would recommend this company for sure."
"Beautiful dress. Soft material and well made. Normally size 10 but ordered 8-10 and 10-12. Former fitted perfectly. No problem returning and getting a refund for the one not suitable. Glad Allie provides a range of short wedding dresses for a second wedding that would suit a "young feeling" 54 year old bride. Thank you"
"Excellent service from start to finish and my dress is beautiful. Thanks to all."
"Beautiful dresses that enhance any figure. Carefully made in a variety of colourful attractive designs."
"Good communication. Quick deliverance"
"My dress was beautifully made and was perfect for my wedding. It was great value for money and will recommend you to family and friends."
"It is such a beautiful dress. I'm normally a 14 but this is generously cut, so size 3 is perfect for me with room to spare. It doesn't crease much which is perfect, as I'm getting married abroad. Thank you, Alie Street, I'll definitely be recommending you to friends!"
"Excellent service and speedy delivery. The Katherine dress is just beautiful and superb quality. I tend to be in between dress sizes, so customer service was very helpful and quite accurate in determining what size to purchase. I hover between a 6-8 US and went with the Alie size 2... perfect! I'm not used to spending this much money on a dress, but so thrilled with the purchase for a very special occasion."
"Great service delevery was very quick . I haven’t worn the dress yet , but everyone I show it love it"
"Got for my wedding!! Absolutely loved it and fit perfect ❤️ Thank you!!"
"Just fantastic. Beautiful wrapped. X"
"Fast, efficient and personal service. Very friendly and professional."
Alie Street is rated 4.94 based on 35 reviews