Alie Street Reviews

Alie Street 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Catherine Webb
Love Dress♥️
Alie Street 5 star review on 20th April 2021
I purchased my wedding dress from Alie street- it was the second one I ordered as first although lovely was not quite right. Alie street were so professional and my returned item was a smooth process. The new dress is gorgeous although not yet worn. I like the personal communication with Alie street and even the packaging was professional. I would definitely recommend.
I honestly cannot believe the quality and comfort of the dresses. I ordered a few different ones, each came beautifully packed and I was amazed at how crease free they were. I am over the moon with the dress I have chosen. Would really recommend Alie street, delivery was quick and super simple to return items with a prompt refund. Who knew you could buy a beautiful wedding dress from the comfort of your own home.
Hi have bought this dress for my partner she absolutely loved it we are getting married next may many thanks Paul & joan
An extremely good experience from start to finish! Beautiful dress, gorgeous quality. I ordered two sizes at the same time as I wasn't confident on fit and returned one dress in due course. Needn't have bothered as size guide very accurate! Returns process easy peasy. Great communication too with multiple email notification and tracking etc provided. Dress came in robust box all beautifully folded and wrapped in tissue etc. Also included was good return packaging if needed. Highly recommended :)
I purchased the Claudia Lace Gown. What can I say.... a truly stunning dress!!!!. The fit was perfect. Regarding the customer service/price I would give 10 stars if I had the option. I would highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Alie Street go over & above anyone's expectations. Jeanette 08/04/21
Michelle at Aliestreet responded straight away to my email with such helpful information. Not sure whether I'll place an order yet. But 5 stars based on excellent customer service. Thank you
Alie Street is amazing to work with!! I had been searching for my wedding dress and stumbled upon their website. I immediately fell in love with one dress and ordered it. It arrived at my door (in the US) in a matter of days. I was blown away by how fast it came! I tried on the dress and it wasn’t what I had envisioned. There was nothing wrong with it at all, it just didn’t fit how I thought it would and that was my fault. So I picked out a similar style with a slightly different fit and returned the first dress. My return was processed and I had the new dress in my hands within a week! I ended up getting the wrong size on the new one, as it was a little snug, so I ordered a size up to compare. It arrived quickly and was The Dress! I returned the smaller size and had my return show up in my bank account in a matter of days. I have never worked with a company that is so efficient like that! (Especially when I would’ve understood if it took awhile because it was international.) The dress is gorgeous and I can’t wait to walk down the aisle wearing it in a few months!! The quality and price can’t be beat either. I will definitely be back to Alie Street and recommend it to friends!
The dress is of nice quality and it was delivered very quickly. The size is a bit larger than expected, but it looks good on me anyway. I'm very satisfied with the purchase and the service. Will be ordering from Ali Street again.
Gorgeous wedding dress that fits beautifully. The whole process was excellent, including quick dispatch, communication, returning and refund, thank you so much
By far the best customer service experience I ever had in my live. I bought 3 bridal dresses to choose one and all 3 were stunning! I have tried so many expensive dresses and ended up finding affordable and beautiful dresses not to mention the quality. I’m in love with my dress and would recommend Alie Street a million times!!
My dress arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and box
Excellent customer service. The dresses are sent beautifully packaged, showing the care that the company has for their products. The first dress was too small despite the 'give' in the fabric.They offered to custom make the dress, if it was the perfect one, even though it wasn't on their website in the larger size. I tried a different style and it was sent very quickly without waiting for the first to be returned. This fits beautifully and is exactly what I want for my daughter's wedding. They have also provided a small amount of matching lace that I requested so that I could trim a hat to match. The price difference was refunded to me very quickly on receipt of the first dress being returned. Overall what can only be described as good, old-fashioned customer service. Thank you Michelle and Alie Street.
My friend was struggling to find a dress for her wedding as she is quite big at the top. I came across your website and we ordered a dress and it fitted perfectly and she looked beautiful thank you
Quick & professional service. Loved my dress, superb quality. Will definitely buy from Alie Street again
Absolutely superb customer service from start to finish. Truly the best in the land! Everything Alie Street promised to do they delivered perfectly. It is refreshing to see that proper, polite, prompt service is back in fashion. Please don't change a thing. Thank you Michelle, for making my Alie Street shopping experience the best I have ever known. Passing on 5 star recommendation will be my pleasure
I requested advice re sizing and received a useful reply very promptly. I ordered 3 dresses to try on. They all arrived very quickly, attractively packaged. All three dresses were well made and very good value. None of the dresses were creased. I chose the Claudia Lace Gown. The photo on the website doesn't do it justice. I am 6ft tall. The dress hangs just above my feet, allowing my shoes to be seen. The lining fabric is soft and ensures the 'lace' floats over any lumps and bumps I prefer to hide, giving me a nice shape. I am looking forward to wearing my dress.
I am so happy I found Alie Street. They could not have been more helpful. I never expected to be buying a wedding dress on line, but needs must in these strange times. NOTHING was too much trouble. 3 dresses sent then another, dresses returned and another sent. All dealt with speedily and with most pleasant emails from Michelle. I would not hesitate to recommend them and I have the perfect dress. Huge thanks to all concerned. I will definitely use again when looking for an occasion dress and recommend to others. A very happy experience all round. THANK-YOU
I was looking for a dress for my rehearsal dinner and found many options with Alie Street. Since it’s all online I had questions on fit and return policy. The customer service with Alie Street was superior. They were always quick to respond, kind, and knowledgeable. Also, the dress I chose is absolutely gorgeous. This was my first time using this company too and I would shop here again! Thank you!
Alie Street 5 star review on 18th February 2021
Love love love my wedding dress! I had the idea, searched the web, and knew it was the dress for me when I saw it. I ordered 2 styles -- and stuck with the first one. Returning the other one was so easy. My wedding is not until September...I can't wait!
Alie Street is rated 4.95 based on 148 reviews