Alie Street Reviews

Alie Street 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Victoria Germain
Alie Street 5 star review on 27th March 2022
Teresa Richards
I bought one of the Japanese garden dresses by pure chance from John Lewis . I can’t believe how beautiful the dresses are and how top quality they are for an affordable price . I wear Hobbs , Lk Bennet , Reiss and Max Mara and now Alie Street . I am seriously thrilled and will buy more going forward directly from the website.
I received my dress within a couple of days of ordering it and I am absolutely thrilled with it.
Fantastically pleased with my dress from Alie Street. As a standard size 8, I was concerned that the 34-36 size would be too tight (the size larger was out of stock). As it turns out the dress has a bit of stretch, which helps to get it on, and it hangs so well that the close fit is really flattering. It is cleverly designed not to have a visible hem, has a subtle bit of elastic sewn in at the waist, is fully lined and the fabric is gorgeous - soft and flowing. Full marks, Alie.
I purchased the Pippa shift dress (Japanese garden)for a wedding in September, and would like to say that I am so pleased with the perfect fit, and the fabric that the dress is made with. Thank you Alie Street for your great packaging and prompt and efficient customer service, I will certainly order from your company again. I cannot wait to wear the dress.
Arrived promptly, beautifully packed. I’m 5ft 1in and curvy, fit and length perfect. Disappointed with colour, looked a whiter background on line. The dress quite heavy and the material had a very strong odour that still hasn’t cleared.
Beautiful dress, arrived very promptly and well packed. Wore it to a wedding a received lots of compliments. Good shape for a more mature figure. Will buy again from Alie Street but currently a lot of the dresses are not available in my size.
I discovered Alie Street via web search. I’m passionate about supporting UK businesses and 'home grown' products. Their product knowledge, customer service, efficient delivery was excellent. The shape and style of the dress was perfect, designed for real womens curves. The quality was lovely to feel and see, a rare treat these days! The way in which it was folded and packed was excellent too. You could see care and attention had been taken every step of the way. I cannot fault anything from Ali Street. The dress made our special day. I knew it was the dress for me as soon as I saw it. Thank you Michelle and the team at Ali Street. X 😘
Alie Street 5 star review on 26th June 2022 Alie Street 5 star review on 26th June 2022 Alie Street 5 star review on 26th June 2022 Alie Street 5 star review on 26th June 2022
Thank you so much for your review and beautiful photos. We are so pleased you found Alie Street and wish you all the very best for the future xx
Beautiful dress, arrived quickly. Can't wait to wear it at my wedding! The only negative is that the fabric over the chest is a bit too thin so my white bra was showing (and the fabric is not thick enough to not wear a bra). I brought the dress to a tailor to get that part layered so it's thicker. Fingers crossed that should do it!
Alie Street 4 star review on 25th June 2022
I ordered three dresses from Alie Street, and although all three were gorgeous, I kept the Anya lace gown. Returning the two others was easy and it's great that more than one dress can be ordered to make the right choice, unlike a lot of other online wedding dress shops! The quality is fantastic and the dress is true to size and REALLY comfortable. I can't rate Alie Street highly enough, and highly recommend them if you don't want to pay a fortune for a wedding dress, but still want to look fabulous!
Brilliant customer service! I ordered my full length Lila gown size 10/12 and it was too big. No trouble at all to return it and order the 8/10. Fits perfectly! Very carefully wrapped and I handled it with latex gloves to make sure I didn’t snag the lace. Beautifully made and soft to the touch. An absolute bargain price too! Would definitely recommend to all you future brides out there💗
Hi Louise, thank you so much for such a lovely review!! We are pleased you found your perfect dress with us at Alie Street and wish you a wonderful wedding day xx
Absolutely beautiful dress. Fitted true to size and as an older bride (52) it was totally age appropriate. So pleased I found this company.
Alie Street 5 star review on 25th May 2022
super fast service - my dress is lovely and fits well
Nagyon meg vagyok elègedve.Ahogyan be volt csomagolva tetszett.A ruha nagyon szép es a meret is jó
Dress is lovely and came on time , the dress fits perfect but having it taken up
The dresses I ordered were high quality well made dresses. No skimping on fabric. The shipment came very fast, was well packaged and return made easy.
Quick service and beautifully presented in a box and tissue. I needed to have a few inches off the length of the dress and feel women under 5ft 2in are not catered for. The jersey material creases very easily but hangs well. Very comfortable to wear. Sorry to see the prices have now risen considerably.
I have never been happier! I wish we had more stores like this in the US. The customer care was so incredibly helpful. I am extremely happy with my dress! Thank you Alie Street
A beautiful dress, value for money, and great service with lovely packaging. I will definitely purchase from this site over and over again.
Thank you so much for the wonderful shopping experience!
Over the moon with my dress! Love the simple, Grecian style and the quality of the fabric. The ordering and your delivery arrangements were very professional.
Alie Street is rated 5.0 based on 241 reviews