Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15 Nepicar ParkLondon Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
quick response to IT issues
Quick, efficient, no hassle. know what they're doing. Responsive. Many thanks. :)
I find no matter who I speak to and whether the system I'm referring to has anything to do with Akita or not, everyone is willing to help and try. That makes a difference as you guys generally guide me to a result even if you can't fix.
very prompt and efficient
Sorted out problem with server really quickly. Excellent support as always
Agile and responsive to mine and my users requests. Guys are all knowledgeable, no need to battle through 1st, 2nd, 3rd line guys to get to someone sensible (if you grow, you must keep the small team ethos and continue with that). Keep up the great work.
Akita always get back to me quickly when I report an IT problem. They are also always able to fix the problems I call about that.
Professional, polite, always happy to help.
always quick to response to enquiry
very helpful, fix most issues same day
Excellent 5* Service, as ever! The engineer was very polite, friendly and dealt with my problem quickly and efficiently. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for first class IT Support.
Akita inspire confidence and it's a warm and cosy feeling. We've been working with the IT specialists for about 14 years and they're always there, whenever needed. The best praise that we can offer is that we don't often think about them.
The problem was sorted before a meeting in less than 20 min. thank you
As a remote worker, I have called on Akita when I am having difficulty and require a speedy solution. Akita have never let me down and all the agents have been very helpful.
Gave access to a personal email mailbox
they all seem to be able to assist my self as quickly as they can ,wish our other people could have the same dedication as your team thanks very much for last year merry Christmas and a very happy new year to you all ,bill mcavoy
Akita always provide us with a prompt and efficient service. Tom helped us set up our network and the team have guided us where we needed help.
After 10 mins was able to find a solution
We have worked with Akita for many years now. They have always provided a first class service! Keep up the good work!
On point with assistance.Gives instructions with clarity and understanding.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 293 reviews