Akita Systems Limited Reviews

Read Akita Systems Limited Reviews

info@akita.co.uk

Unit 15, Nepicar Park, London Road

Tell us how Akita Systems Limited made you happy
Excellent service, quick, knowledgable and Gareth is quite simply a legend
We have received fast efficient service from Akita from the outset. All the engineers are professional and deliver a very good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Akita .
Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Quick response to my request.
I cannot recommend highly enough how great Akita's service has been. Every time we have IT issues when we email, they are very prompt in their response and are able to resolve the problems in a flash. Well done guys.
Super fast helpful team
quick response to IT issues
Quick, efficient, no hassle. know what they're doing. Responsive. Many thanks. :)
I find no matter who I speak to and whether the system I'm referring to has anything to do with Akita or not, everyone is willing to help and try. That makes a difference as you guys generally guide me to a result even if you can't fix.
Akita Systems Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2018
very prompt and efficient
Sorted out problem with server really quickly. Excellent support as always
Agile and responsive to mine and my users requests. Guys are all knowledgeable, no need to battle through 1st, 2nd, 3rd line guys to get to someone sensible (if you grow, you must keep the small team ethos and continue with that).

Keep up the great work.
Akita always get back to me quickly when I report an IT problem. They are also always able to fix the problems I call about that.
Professional, polite, always happy to help.
always quick to response to enquiry
very helpful, fix most issues same day
Excellent 5* Service, as ever! The engineer was very polite, friendly and dealt with my problem quickly and efficiently. I would 100% recommend to anyone looking for first class IT Support.
Akita inspire confidence and it's a warm and cosy feeling. We've been working with the IT specialists for about 14 years and they're always there, whenever needed. The best praise that we can offer is that we don't often think about them.
The problem was sorted before a meeting in less than 20 min. thank you
As a remote worker, I have called on Akita when I am having difficulty and require a speedy solution. Akita have never let me down and all the agents have been very helpful.
Akita Systems Limited is rated 4.73 based on 299 reviews