AJ Voyage Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AJ Voyage
Email, Live Chat
Rebecca Taylor
"Love my boots I ordered! I wish the delivery was a bit faster but wasn't a problem"
Abbie Carey
"I love AJ voyage, there is a wide variety of clothes that you don’t see on many websites and I love that they have now teamed up with Klarna."
Leah Barker
"As I ordered the wrong thing they were quick to sort it out and send the correct item for me ! Thankyou"
"Quick and easy to order which I like :)"
"Excellent"
"Very quick service and great quality!!"
"I've bought a few pairs of Jelly sandals. I love them. I didn't pay close enough attention to the size charts--I'm in the US--and for my first purchase I ordered based on European or UK sizing. No matter. When the too-large shoes arrived I returned them without a problem. I've reordered since and enjoy my shoes in my proper size. Thank you!"
"A good helpful service as well as being fast and easy! The products I received I love and would definitely purchase from this site again!"
"I love those website because it has the trendiest clothes with great prices!!"
"Fab shoes. Five star delivery and return service! *****"
"Really nice just small selection"
"Great quality product at a fantastic price!"
"LOVE the products, one pair of shoes are my particular favourite x"
"First time ordering from AJ Voyage. The website is very easy to use, very costumer friendly. Order was received very quickly and my purchase was exactly what i imagined it to be. Cannot fault it."
"Great product and prompt delivery."
"Really good positive shopping experience—efficient and of course gorgeous clothes!!💜"
"Love my shoes bought from here! Delivery came so quick and easy to purchase definitely will be buying from here again."
"Loved my order. Amazing service"
"Bought 2 pairs of shoes from AJ Voyage and they were such good quality and comfortable would recommend and buy again!"
"The. Best. Shoes."
"Aj voyage have a wonderful service. They are easy and straightforward. They provide a great and bespoke customer service. They dispatch items quickly and are great at keeping you updated. I love ordering from here and love their items. They are an affordable online shop. Thanks guys. You are great 👍🏽"
"I asolutley loved my rainbow co-ord. I liked my shoes but was dissapointed they were cheaper on koi couture. It was also not clear that with the mesh two piece the black under wear was not a part of the set."
"Lovely good quality products for reasonable prices"
AJ Voyage is rated 4.74 based on 768 reviews