AJVoyage Reviews

of reviewers recommend AJVoyage
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AJVoyage Reviews

About AJVoyage:

Your online destination for the BADDEST footwear and fashion around, level up your look with the latest arrivals and hit us up on instagram @ajvoyage.

Great items at fab prices, seevice 1st class
Posted 1 hour ago
Awesome quality, speedy delivery and great range of sandals
fast delivery!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great products great delivery, perfect service
Very happy although mix up with colour, they sorted the problem asap
came so quick and great delivery updates, love the sandals so much amazing quality.
I am so glad I found AJ Voyage, seen a girl wearing these sandals and had to ask "where did you get these" so glad I did, great quality, so comfy and decent prices. I will definitely be buying more. 🥰
Beautiful products and fast delivery! My feet are now the envy of all of my friends!
Product arrived early, good communication via email and they were not damaged in any way and looked just like the pictures.
Fantastic
I have a pair of winter boots and they are my favourite shoes, however I have really struggled with sandals. I have just ordered the 4th pair and I've had to return the other 3. Sizing is a bit funny as I am usually size 7, ordered 8 and two of the sandals were too small. The third one was fine but then I couldn't buckle them as the buckle strip was too short. But overall these are pretty good and worth the price.
Quick delivery & great value !
Always super happy with anything I’ve ordered and always recommend the website to friends or family!!
Ordered 2 pairs of sandals. They were both amazing. Quality is great but the size wasn’t good for me. They were little to big for my size. I’m size 7 but have very slim feet. So I had to return the size 7 and will be ordering size smaller :) return was really fast and received my refund in no time. Can only recommend
Very good quality products. What you see is what you get. Another thing, it came right on time no delays. Many thanks AJ Voyage.
Excellent service love all my sandles .always there to help if needed
I love my new sandals, stylish and comfy
Great styles, at great prices. Recieved ahead of scheduled delivery date. Would definitely buy again, and have already recommended to family members
Really lovely looking sandals which arrived promptly and well-packaged. I’ve had lots of compliments about them - would definitely recommend!
Quick delivery and easy return process
AJVoyage is rated 4.86 based on 9,993 reviews