AJ Voyage Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AJ Voyage
Kelsey Benson
"i ordered a pair of dream girl braided espadrille wedge sandals for my holiday and I am delighted with them , they are gorgeous , fit perfectly and the delivery time was excellent , will definitely be ordering from Yous again ❤️"
Amy Bateman
"I had never ordered from Aj Voyage before as I came across them on Instagram. I made the purchase from their website which was very simple & easy to do, I got notified with an email too, my outfit arrived 4 days later as I did order before the weekend, I was so happy, the quality of the outfit was amazing, perfect fit and looked exactly as shown online! couldn’t fault it and I’ll be ordering from there again!!"
Jess Mabon
"All the products look amazing and fit brilliantly. I cannot wait to wear my skirt!"
"Quick easy purchase"
"Garment looked and fitted perfectly. Arrived quickly and received many tracking updates. Overall really happy with the service."
"Quality items and fast delivery"
"Love the shoes definitely will be buying here again"
"Bought my first item from here and love the two pairs of shoes I received!"
"Insane shoes and fast delivery!!"
"the sandals I purchased were nice when I received them but after wearing them only twice, they broke on my whilst I was out! I had to run to a shop and superglue them back together, I wouldn't recommend their sandals to anyone."
Hey Lashaya, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. So sorry to hear that you had an issue with your item thats very unusual, if you please email the team at help@ajvoyage.co.uk we will make sure this is sorted for you with a free return, apologies for any inconvenience caused
"I received my shoes early and they look exactly like the photo !! Fit nice and would definitely recommend."
"Such a well organised website, easy to navigate, and purchase items, very fast and efficient delivery, clothing fitted when came and looked even better than the photos. Cannot wait to order more!"
"Very pleased with the sandals, a present for my daughter’s birthday which she loved. Fast delivery."
"Thank you! Shipping was quick and clothes very good quality!"
"Very good communication with exchange!"
"Fab shoes and quick delivery"
"legit company, true sizes and amazing quality"
"I had never previously heard of the site until I saw it on Instagram, the products are all gorgeous from the shoes to the clothes and surprisingly very affordable compared to more well known clothing sites. I received my items within 2 days of ordering which I was also very impressed by and the general quality is amazing. I will definitely be ordering again."
"Cute unique clothing, getting me Ibiza ready! Thankyou 😘"
"I ordered a pair of sandals with next day delivery, I received an order confirmation straight away and tracking details once shipped with regular SMS updates. So impressed with the service as I’ve never used them before and I will definitely be ordering again as my sandals are beautiful."
"Worth the money amazing quality looks exactly like the advertisements online and excellent service and shipping."
"So many pretty styles of shoes that you can't find anywhere else!"
"All the items I ordered were more than what I was expecting, I’ve recommended this website to many of friends especially for festival wear!! I found the website myself though Instagram and now follow the page. My items all came on time and in good condition. Very happy and greatful Thankyou!"
AJ Voyage is rated 4.71 based on 585 reviews