AJ Voyage Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend AJ Voyage
Megan Sanderson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and discount on first order"
Ashleigh Walker
Verified Buyer
"Love my shoes, quick delivery!😍"
Emily Smith
Verified Buyer
"The item came super quick and I love them so much!! Can’t wait to show them off"
Vicky Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Great products and good delivery/communication X"
Orla Sandlin
Verified Buyer
"Loved my swim suit/ bikini when it arrived. Cannot wait to wear it at hideout festival 😍😍"
Rachael Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy service, with continued communication of where my product is. Efficient delivery and I think before it was expected. Product is exactly what it looked like and fits perfectly. Massive thumbs up!!"
Ashley Mcgarrity
Verified Buyer
"Great prices & fast delivery. Shows looked great & lots of compliments will be ordering again soon x"
Jade Costa
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and returns and good customer service! Happy with my new swimsuit!"
Lekeshia Semper
Verified Buyer
"Item received almost immediately and price of item based on quality is outstanding as the item I bought was to a very high standard"
Olga Bednarska
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and fabulous product! Look exactly how I imagined - Ibiza ready!"
Dee Argent
Verified Buyer
"you sent my sunglasses quickly!"
Ruby Tilley
Verified Buyer
"The photos on the website are accurate to what you receive and this is hard now on most sights - things can be decisive for. It was very easy to process and the shipment was fast."
Shakila Griffith
Verified Buyer
"Stunning pictures on the wedsite. My item was exactly like how shown. Speedy delivery. Excellent user friendly website."
Katie Mackey
Verified Buyer
"First purchase from AJ Voyage, I brought a swimsuit and sandals. Loved the swimsuit and very true to size. The shoes were nice, good quality and a good fit but just didn’t suit me. I returned the shoes on the Tuesday or Wednesday and received the refund email on the Friday. Only downfall is you have to pay for returns but only £3 so worth it!"
Hey Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :) We're glad to hear you love your swimsuit! At this moment in time we aren't able to offer free returns unfortunately but hopefully this is something we can add in the future, glad to hear your returns process was quick and smooth
Hannah Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Good range of sunglasses"
Alex Wright
Verified Buyer
"Prompt replies and friendly email"
Tavia Hampton
"The shoes were cute;)"
Dillon Hoad
Verified Buyer
"I emailed to check something was in stock and I had a reply within minutes. I payed for next day delivery at lunch time and received them 9:30am the next morning! Shoes are gorgeous and come packaged well! Would defiantly order again"
Lucy Groves
Verified Buyer
"Quick service and good material clothes!"
Daniella Foster