AJ Voyage Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AJ Voyage
Ella Brown
Ella Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, fast delivery and my item looked exactly as I wanted!"
Eloise Penson
Eloise Penson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love Aj Voyge , I have recommended it to so many of my friends!!! LOVE the clothes😍😍 and it's easy and quick to use if your in a rush I've been looking for what I orders for a while and I finally found the shoes and I love them!!! Thank you"
Georgia Shuttleworth
Georgia Shuttleworth
Verified Buyer
"Made me very happy the shoes are perfect for my holiday coming up in Ibiza 😁"
Ellen Flood
Verified Buyer
"I loved my order when i reveieved it, it fit perfect and the quality was excellent delivery took a while but that was expected as I live in Ireland"
Imogen Farrington
Verified Buyer
"very good website- able to find the shoes I wanted quickly. delivery was fast and i'm very pleased with my shoes"
Sophie Lowton
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a dress for my sixth form ball and was very happy with the quality! Great value for money and arrived really fast. Will shop here again"
Ellesha Walmsley
Verified Buyer
"The shoes I brought for my holiday to Ibiza are amazing!! Going to be wearing them every night! The order came when expected and you can fault the customer service! The quality of the shoes are also fab! Will deffinatly be ordering again"
Nicole Fryer
Verified Buyer
"perfect shoes for holiday, with a discount code you can’t complain!😊"
Bronagh McGeough
"Quick delivery"
Whitney Altincik
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was reliable and accurate and clothing and shoes were of a high quality. Great experience overall."
Rachel Tighe
Verified Buyer
"My shoes that I bought are perfect and I love them. They were dispatched quickly too."
Amelia Morgan
Verified Buyer
"After ordering one pair of shoes this month and then coming back perfect I ended up placing another order, both have run smoothly, fast delivery. Will be ordering again"
Isabelle Lewis
Verified Buyer
"The product was as it said on the website and made from a good quality material"
Diane McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery , good product as stated"
Catherine Jones
Verified Buyer
"The shoes that arrived were well packaged and came on time. I was so pleased with my order! The shoes are just as pretty as the pictures and I’m in love with them. Would definitely order from here again."
Sydney Russell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some some they were amazing can’t wait to wear them on holiday! Came as pictured too! X"
Eva Chatlesworth
Verified Buyer
"only recently found this website and would recommend to friends. I have bought one pair of sandals for my holiday and will be buying some more from this website before I go."
Chloe Brown
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, amazing items! Will definitely be ordering again x"
Anneleise Rhodes-Schofield
Verified Buyer
"Really quick delivery, had no issues and loved the item!"
Amber Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 1 pair of shoes, then 2 pairs of shoes and a body suit and there all amazing, even delivery is really good. Paid for standard delivery and it was here with in 2 days."
Emily Jarman
Verified Buyer
"Shoes were the completely wrong size. Both pairs were much bigger than a size 5"
Chloe Oneill
Verified Buyer
"The Oder was really easy and delivery came in perfect time!"
Mrs Jennifer Thompson