AJ Voyage Reviews

of reviewers recommend AJ Voyage
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AJ Voyage Reviews

About AJ Voyage:

Your online destination for the BADDEST footwear and fashion around, level up your look with the latest arrivals and hit us up on instagram @ajvoyage.

My daughter loves your site so I bought her these sandals for Xmas. When they arrived I was really impressed with the quality. She has always said how comfortable they are and I can see what she means. The quality is really good.
They are very cute and very in season!
Absolutely love love love my new boots so comfortable and very reasonably priced Quick delivery too
Purchased boots for my daughter in law they were delivered within 2 days. Fabulous service thank you
Shoes look like a high quality, however I wasn’t aware that they appear to be from other brands, almost outsourced? I was under the impression that they were all made under this brand name
Fast delivery, bought for my daughter she loves them, fit is perfect thank you
Very fast service , and the shoes are amazing. Always happy to come back and order from this shop.
Amazing quality boots!
So easy to order and shoes arrived quickly. Love the shoes, wore them for 3 days walking around Manchester markets and they were the comfiest I’ve ever worn! Will defo purchase more.
Loves these got for holidays… fab fit & really comfortable… excellent delivery service
Very quick delivery and excellent quality.
My 35 yr old daughter loves them. Bought her them for xmas
I love the boots I ordered! Very chunky which is exactly what I hoped for. Packaged extremely well to prevent any damage to the shoe.
So happy with my boots.So comfortable.
AJ Voyage 5 star review on 25th November 2021
LOVE LOVE LOVE these boots. Extremely comfortable and very warm. Wanted them the moment I laid eyes on them but they were sold out :( thank you AJ Voyage for re-stocking
Great service again
I am over the moon with how amazing the products I ordered are. I ordered a pair of chunky suede boots, chunky sandals, and platform, suede heels. The quality and fit is SO good, I am so excited to wear them. And look forward to many more orders with you in the future!
AJ Voyage 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Thank you so much for your order and feedback! We're so glad you love them 💘
I receive today my boots,good quality and perfect size.I want buy a second pair now.
Absolutely loved my boots. Brilliant quality and so comfortable
Boots came exactly as shown and are so cute!
AJ Voyage is rated 4.85 based on 10,422 reviews