AJVoyage Reviews

of reviewers recommend AJVoyage
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AJVoyage Reviews
Order one day received the next day couldn’t ask for anything else
Posted 1 hour ago
Love!
As always edgy cool look 👏
Extremely fast delivery. Boots look exactly like the picture. Absolutely in love with them!!
Excellent service very quick and efficient
Great shoes love the unique styles and so affordable
Good quality boots! Can’t wait to wear them :)
Little not different than on picture, but still love my shoes!
I loved my flatform trainers -on point and good value for money! The service was super quick too. I will definitely be buying from them again.
Excellent quality and fast delivery service, will definitely be using again. Already referred to others too! 😊
I was very pleased with how quickly my items came and the quality of them upon arrival. There was so much variety to chose from and decided to treat myself to a pair of lace up boots for my birthday and some trainers. Both of which are sooo comfortable and perfect for everyday/evening wear.
Great quality boots, look amazing on!
Love love love my boots. Great delivery service. Came exactly when said. Will 100% use again.
Very good app and fast delivery and the items are very good.i so enjoy it and the think is I can pay weekly.
AJVoyage 5 star review on 22nd October 2020
Lovely range and style of shoes with price reflecting quality! Fast delivery as well :)
Brilliant service.
This was my first time ordering off of this website and I was very impressed! The boots I ordered are amazing quality for the price aswell as them being delivered SO quick!!

Will deffo be ordering again, thank you :) x
Boots are gorgeous! Easy to order, delivery was quick. Just brilliant, thanks x
Boots are amazing true to size & really comfy, I would use AJ Voyage again
Very happy with my product!
Amazing quality clothing and shoes, very affordable, loved every single thing I’ve ordered from AJ Voyage, absolutely worth the money! Will definitely be ordering from here again :)
AJVoyage is rated 4.85 based on 6,810 reviews