AJVoyage Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AJVoyage Reviews
Great service
Posted 40 minutes ago
The shoes were exactly like the photo! First time I’ve ordered from this site and certainly won’t be the last!! Definitely worth it! My boots are beautiful!
Posted 1 hour ago
Really quick service , I would recommend AJ Voyage to a friend.
Loved the shoes!, Came in time! And great quality
Boots just as pictured and those we returned were instantly refunded. Brilliant service, will use again.
Great website and good customer care! Amazing products absolutely love my new boots I got
Brilliant service, great quality. Would Highly recommend this site.
Very quick delivery
Amazing, fashionable shoes! Great quality and brilliantly affordable! Surprisingly on the wider fit side (perfect considering I would be wearing thick socks with the boots!) Would not hesitate to purchase again! The sandals are amazingly comfortable (expected stiffness and a lengthy breaking in process due to the thick platform)but almost feels like the sole is memory foam! Could not rave about these amazing shoes enough!! Fast delivery!
Great product!! Best foundation so far, the colour match worked perfectly with my skin tone . Natural finish gives me more confidence. Love It 😍
Quick and easy delivery
Loved the boots will definitely be ordering again !!
Really great and fast delivery
Delivery was incredibly fast and the boots are the best quality shoes i’ve ever got. I can’t wait to order again!
Love my new boots, great website and fab delivery, will be back for more goodies soon
Excellent service from your company. Good quality product and the Parcel was delivered promptly. Will definitely use again! Thank you
Very quick delivery,good range of vegan shoes .would recommend.
Looks just like the product I ordered and were delivered very quick, very happy with the service
Excellent. Parcel arrived quicker than expected and my item was in a very very good condition! Perfect for the price also,
Loved the shoes I ordered, so unique.
Really lovely website to use and kept me really up to date with my order being shipped etc.

Also the boots I ordered are gorgeous and so comfy!
AJVoyage is rated 4.85 based on 6,942 reviews