AJVoyage Reviews

of reviewers recommend AJVoyage
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read AJVoyage Reviews

About AJVoyage:

Your online destination for the BADDEST footwear and fashion around, level up your look with the latest arrivals and hit us up on instagram @ajvoyage.

Fantastic sandals. Light weight and very comfortable. If I could afford to purchase more of their shoes I would. Highly recommend
Posted 10 seconds ago
Amazing service,fast delivery and soft beautifully comfortable sandals!look like the dr martens but without the high price,affordable and look lush on!Thanks!!
Posted 5 minutes ago
Amazing product but I received a faulty item and the customer service was definitely wanting some improvement!
Posted 8 minutes ago
Love them! And fast delivery
Posted 9 minutes ago
Good products for a good price. Always recieve my orders in good time
Posted 30 minutes ago
Came quickly, good quality and very comfy. Would recommend
Posted 31 minutes ago
Great service, quick and prompt, and the shoes 😍😍 amazing, I absolutely love them, I’m a massive dr marten fan and always go to those but these sandals I’ve purchased have actually won me over and now are my favs. πŸ₯°
Posted 33 minutes ago
These shoes are amazing!! So comfortable! I really struggle to find shoes at are comfortable for me but these are perfect and fit lovely. Definitely worth the buy and the website is super easy to use.
Posted 45 minutes ago
Quick delivery. Good items. Quick answer.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good quality considering the price, the shoes are so comfy and delivery was quick! Really recommend :)
Posted 1 hour ago
Quick delivery with perfect descriptions, could use more photos of items but perfect condition
Posted 1 hour ago
This is my second time purchasing some sandals and im very happy with the service each time. They have the most unique styles which I love and the delivery time is always super quick😊
Excellent
I loved my boot, it exceeded my expectations. I simply loved.
AJVoyage 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
Awesome company! Quick delivery and very happy with the product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great service! Very quick delivery will deffo shop here again
The service was amazing.
Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely service and fast delivery. Thank you so much.
Posted 1 hour ago
Delivery was really fast and sliders are beautiful!! Thank you πŸ’•
Posted 1 hour ago
Recieved my sandals within 2 days of order. Great service great prices & superb quality .
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with my sandals I ordered of here, very quick delivery and I will be ordering again.
AJVoyage is rated 4.85 based on 8,836 reviews