Airway Group Reviews

Read Airway Group Reviews

info@airway-group.co.uk

8 Papworth Business Park, Stirling Way

Tell us how Airway Group made you happy
A superb experience with Airway. The guys were friendly, polite, professional and great to have around. They were clean and tidy and got on with the job, obviously taking a huge pride in their work, all went smoothly and we're delighted with our new air conditioning as well as the top notch service we received. We couldn't recommend them more highly, top marks all round!
Brendan was very helpful, efficient and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.
We recently contacted Airway Group to see if they could help us with a major Gas pipe removal. A very quick response and turned up when they said they would and carried out the removal without any problems or fuss. Richard and Sam are very confident and knowledgeable with what was needed to make the site safe again. thanks
Easy process to get a quote from David, and an excellent friendly and professional installation team of Brian, Paul, and Nigel. They worked really well and in a very clean and tidy way. The product (Daikin) is excellent and everything we had hoped for. Would definitely recommend
This is the third installation that Airway have completed for me and the standard of service that they provide is without fault. The work is always completed in line with their programme and quotation. I would highly recommend them if you are planning an AC or HVAC project.
We have been using Airway for the past ten years dealing with our air conditioning units and in that time I have always found them professional and reliable and wound recommend their services.
Please pass on our thanks for the air conditioning service works at our offices today. Brendan the engineer, kept to the social distancing routines was very professional, helpful and polite, and is a real credit to you. Much appreciate getting the works progressed in these somewhat difficult times. Phil at Britannia Fire and Security Ltd.
Julian. A word on Airway, I was impressed from my first contact with the company that feed back was prompt and informative. Implementation of the project continued in the same way, all three of the technicians who attended our property were polite, prompt and interacted with us on issues with the property structure to insure that we were satisfied with the result. Likewise with your good self. "A Good Company To Do Business With” I would say if asked.
Richard was excellent: arrived promptly, wore gloves and explained we should keep our distance given the COVID-19 situation. He identified and fixed the problem. He was the right balance of professional and friendly. Will definitely use Airway again!
Richard & Sam arrived to identify a gas leak, which was quickly found & fixed. They were professional & polite, I would be happy to call them out again.
Fabulous service. Professional, courteous and efficient. It was a great experience and thoroughly nice chaps. I would highly recommend.
Brendan was on time, efficient, courteous . Even when he had to work in the pouring rain!!
Airway Group gave us a fantastic service today and in particular the engineer Brendan was first class
Brendan visited this morning, arrived on time, very friendly and helpful. He worked quickly and efficiently and helped me understand the unit, which I now realise I hadn’t a clue about it, even though it was installed over 6 years ago! I have, and will continue to, recommend Airway to anyone as professional, reliable and very helpful.
Airway have been working with Magdalene for over 14 years, installing new air conditioning systems throughout our offices and warehouse and providing our maintenance throughout this time. David, Bradley and all the Airway team are always extremely efficient and professional and are very competitively priced. Last week in particular we had a complete new system installed in one of our offices, the engineers, Simon and Sam were fantastic throughout the install, exceptionally clean and tidy, brilliant customer awareness, worked around our staff with very little disruption, very polite and helpful. They explained how the new system worked and set up all the timings and temperatures ready to go. Overall both the new system and the complete Airway team from quote to install was to an exceptionally high standard. I 100% recommend the Airway Group.
Had one of your new engineers for this service. He was very polite (conscious to remove shoes each time he came in ... I think he probably put them back on each time he went out again ! :-D), friendly, thorough and happy to explain things and answer my questions. He made sure to reset my unit to the heat and mode settings I normally use. Very pleased. All seems to be working well.
Because of our need to be open for trade in our community cafe 6 days a week, the Airway team came in on a sunday to fit our system. The crew was very tidy, clean, polite and above all else, professional. Would recommend. Melbourn Community Hub
Fantastic as always, very polite, professional team from start to finish. The fitters where fantastic and very clean and tidy though out the install
As is said elsewhere here, from quotation to completion, all was done safely, professionally and as quoted.
Brilliant customer awareness and service. I needed two units for my house and felt really confident that I had chosen the correct company in Airway to guide me through the process from quotation to the actual installation. From first to last I found them to be polite and professional, neat and tidy and the actual air conditioning units are terrific. I highly recommend.
Airway Group is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews