The Airborne Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Airborne Shop

0115 8192173

info@airborneshop.com

Terence HouseDenman Street East

How would you rate The Airborne Shop?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service as always I shall be wearing my new poppy pin at parade today in Bedworth standing proud with my son who is serving with 3para ATM
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as normal. Delivery was speedy and the Para Regt. poppy's arrived in quality packaging and in pristine condition.
Tom S
Verified Buyer

The ease of using your website combined with the fast & efficient despatch & delivery makes it a shopping experience to remember!

Thank you!
James-Paul G
Verified Buyer

stitching on zip frayed quite a bit, hole in right side pocket
Verified Buyer

the para wings you can only just see them
Hi - We've had a few similar comments. The wristbands come direct from the charity and I've raised the issue with them. We've removed the wristbands from sale for now until the quality issues have been resolved.

Please email us at info@airborneshop.com if you'd like a refund.
Verified Buyer

Your catalogue claims that the glass was 20. Fluid Ounces which equals '1 PINT'. This is wrong wrong and illegal advertising. I bought it because of the size so I could keep it at my LOCAL Pub which I visit every day. This I can not do as if found by the 'Weights a Measures' people then my local pub could be heavily fined of premises closed down.

Please rectify this problem soonest.
Good afternoon.

These glasses hold just over 20 ounces and do not feature line markings for the volume of liquid, they aren’t marketed as having them in either the imagery or description.

We have updated the product description to emphasise that the capacity is approximate to avoid similar disappointment for others.
Verified Buyer

No problems with the shop itself. The assessment as poor is based entirely on the quality of the Airborne Forces Polo Shirt I bought. Compared with the quality of such when serving with Airborne Forces, the quality of the newly purchased shirt is very poor. Additionally, rather than just the Pegasus logo, the new shirt bears the totally unnecessary legend "Airborne Forces". Furthermore, the legend "Airborne Forces" cannot be described as discrete.
Kieran D
Verified Buyer

Slow delivery. No discount or donation to a charity.
Hi Kieran,

These Rugby Tops sold very well during a promotion and unfortunately we weren't able to dispatch your order as quickly as we'd have liked. We did dispatch within 4 working days however.

Regarding discounts and donations, all of our profits go to Support Our Paras (https://supportourparas.org/).

Simon D
Verified Buyer

You are usually very good, airborne shop, but the last item I ordered has yet to arrive, I am afraid.
Verified Buyer

One of the Para wings broke off first day I wore them
Karen O
Verified Buyer

The item received arrived very quickly, the only prob l em was it was the wrong item. I ordered they stood in the door but received a book on the Suez crisis. I am at present waiting to return the Suez book and hopefully can receive the item I ordered
Leslie H
Verified Buyer

These Items have never arrived..........This is now October 15th.......can you assure that they were sent to 3 Swann Place
If these are lost I will need to reorder
Hi Leslie - I've sent you a reply via email, it sounds like they've gone missing in the post and we'll have replacements sent out first thing tomorrow.

Hope that's ok.

Steve C
Verified Buyer

I found this was far too small for advertised size. I made very expensive mistake and have written this off as a bad call. I won't buy another.
Hi Steve, thanks for your feedback.

The Rash Tops are designed to be tight fitting, generally to be worn as a base layer. Unfortunately we can't accept your top back for an exchange as it has been personalised, however if you would like another in a larger size I'm sure we can offer you a discount. Just give us a shout if you'd like to discuss.

William M
Verified Buyer

l ordered a 2xl jacket which is normally a good fit, even when wearing a sweat top underneath. When the item was delivered it was obvious that the jacket did not 'conform' to the usual sizes. I do not think the jacket will be of any value to me as it is much to tight. Disappointing as l have previously found that items purchased for myself or branch members have been OK
Hi William, thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the cycling top, but they aren't anyway near as generous in size as the fleece lined jackets you had from us a few years ago. They're designed to be fairly well fitted, unlike the fleece lined jackets which are designed to leave space for a sweatshirt underneath.

You're more than welcome to return the item to us for a refund if you'd like.

The Airborne Shop is rated 4.88 based on 1,488 reviews