The Airborne Shop Reviews

0115 8192173

info@airborneshop.com

Terence HouseDenman Street East

Tell us how The Airborne Shop made you happy
I ordered an item to be delivered by courier as I required the item to give as a christmas present. However the item was not delivered in time. I chased the matter up with airborne shop only to be told that it had been sent to the wrong address. I then offered another address so that the present would arrive in time for christmas however on this occcasion the item was delivered to my home address, this after I had informed airborne shop that I was overseas at that time. Not a good experience, having paid for courier service I have ended up giving a present to a friend 20 days after I ordered it.
Ordered my items on the 11th of December got them on the 24th ! Delivery’s are a big issue with these guys. Thanks for ruining my sons birthday on returning from the parachute regiment.. his 2 items were late like every other item I’ve ordered from the airborne shop. No more orders from me . Disappointing!!
Embroidery is very poor on the back but I still love airborne
I’m still waiting for it to arrive .. the rest of my order arrived , but apparently there was a problem with the diaries I’ll await to see if it arrives as promised after 16/11/21
I found the Hoodie to be cheap & tacky with 10p iron on transfer’s on. Disappointed for that as Our Union Jack on the sleeve would have rather paid more for an embroidered one !
Hi - We offer both printed and embroidered items for the same price, I can only assume that you selected the wrong product. You're more than welcome to return the hoody in exchange for the embroidered version. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to exchange/return and we'll be happy to help.
The regimental tie is far too wide … it looks ridiculous. I was hoping for a slightly more modern cut. Very disappointed.
The patch travel very fast but shipping cost (1.99£) are litlle bit biger then the letter cost. I recived letter 2 class,(14g) what in Royal Mail cost is 66p. That is difrence what make me un happy.
Ordered some 3 Para DZ flashes to put on the 1970s smock I have just manged to get to replace my lost one. Pretty disappointed to find they are two different sizes?? so will now have to try and find a pair somewhere else.
Hi there, I’m afraid my order was not good, my change the colours xxl vest was more like a medium, sizes very optimistic at best!!! My only consolation is I hope the cost is going to a good cause!!!! Also my para regiment exterior car sticker was in fact an interior window sticker!!!! This is as polite a review as I can manage, but I will probably look else where!! Pride in the regiment turned to dispair with the shop!!!
Only 2 arrived plus a glass was broken of the order spoke to a lady who didn’t even apologise. All she was interest in was I sent her proof
Baseball cap arrived on time but not happy with faulty stitching by the Pegasus I have had several items from yourselves and never had a problem This is probably a one off
I have just received my Para sweat top and with the iron on transfer badge on it instead of the embroidered badge is very tacky I will not be wearing it, it will be used for a duster!
Hello and thank you for your review. We offer a choice of either the embroidered badge or the printed badge (the printed version will have been listed as "Para Cap-Badge (Print)"), so I suspect you may have picked the wrong option by mistake. You're more than welcome to return the sweatshirt to us to exchange for the embroidered version.
Hoodie arrived and first thing I noticed was the blue embroidery was more sky blue than Airborne blue, and that the XL size was quite small. I put my hands in the pockets for the very first time, and the left pocket seam gave way as there was no double-stitching at the ends. Very poor quality considering the extremely high price. Was planning to order more items, but no longer.
Have not got my order yet
Terrible quality! Sizes are completely wrong. Huge
Unfortunately the quality of the Airborne Shops embroidery of the Parachute Regiment cap badge on its merchandise is lacking. I did make comment and received a rather snotty and wholly disrespectful response. If the retailer had been bothered, they could have heeded my recommendation and made some improvements to the crown that the Lion is wearing. Until then the Airborne shops effort looks more like a turban.
Still awaiting goods.
Not Received
I would like to leave a review but.......... My goods have still not arrived it has been a week and I suppose things due to the covid19 are running slower than normal. As soon as they arrive I will gladly write to a 5 star review. Mark Dale 105 Kingsway , Wellingborough Northants NN8 2EW. Missing are 1 Mug And 1 Car Sticker
Way too small and not breathable as advertised
The Airborne Shop is rated 4.9 based on 7,562 reviews