The Airborne Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Airborne Shop

0115 8192173

info@airborneshop.com

Terence HouseDenman Street East

How would you rate The Airborne Shop?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service as always I shall be wearing my new poppy pin at parade today in Bedworth standing proud with my son who is serving with 3para ATM
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as normal. Delivery was speedy and the Para Regt. poppy's arrived in quality packaging and in pristine condition.
Tom S
Verified Buyer

The ease of using your website combined with the fast & efficient despatch & delivery makes it a shopping experience to remember!

Thank you!
Dean W
Verified Buyer

Still waiting for my umbrella
Brian H
Verified Buyer

the last product is nothing like the style of the item advertised the quality of the item "beanie hat" is woefull.the embroidery is crooked and poor quality also..i wouldnt recommend ..i also purchased a polo shirt..top prices low low quality.
Neal W
Verified Buyer

Today is the 12th of une and I still have not received my T shirt,could have been halfway to the Falklands by now again...!!!!!!
Verified Buyer

Ordered a collar received a lead. I sent an email to inform them of error but no reply so then had to ring. Told to send lead back by post and once received will only then send collar. No apology. Disappointed.
Verified Buyer

I still have not received my purchase.
Sorry for the delay in responding.

We posted your order on 20/02/2017 - If you still haven't received it please check with your local postal service in the US to see if they have it. If not, please let us know via email and we'll resend the order.

Thanks,

Stephen
Bryan H

Sent a wrong one insult
Hi Bryan,

Sorry again for the mixup. We are currently awaiting delivery of the correct item in from our suppliers and then we'll arrange an exchange straight away.

It is now the 19th November and have still not received my poppy badge
Hi,

Your order was posted promptly so it may be missing in the post. I'll ask someone to contact you tomorrow to discuss a replacement/refund.

George S
Verified Buyer

I ordered a size xl, the label says xl but I had problems trying to get my arms in the sleeves and it was so tight across my chest I looked pregnant. I think that you should get your sizes checked !!!!!
Hi George - We'll be undertaking a full review of our sizing, trying to make it much clearer, next week. Unfortunately as our clothing comes from several brands, all with different sizing, there are no 'standard sizes', so we'll be listing as many measurements as we can take for each product.

I'll also ask someone to get in touch next week to see whether you'd like to return the item for a refund or exchange.

Ian M
Verified Buyer

Brought a 2 para a bow tie, the product was rubbish, cap badge not central and the band sown back to front.......to say i was slightlt disappointed is an understatement
Hi Ian,

Sorry about that, I'll get someone to contact you today to discuss and organise a replacement.

The Airborne Shop is rated 4.88 based on 1,488 reviews