The Airborne Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Airborne Shop

0115 8192173

info@airborneshop.com

Terence HouseDenman Street East

How would you rate The Airborne Shop ?

John H
"Easy to browse and order"
Stewart F
"Good quality, quick delivery"
"fast personal service great customer care .The best and you cant better that"
"the car sticker offset cut and did not stick to inside my windscreen, not to impressed"
"14X DAYS STILL HASNT ARRIVED."
"The item arrived in good time but I couldn’t believe how tiny it was. Also it was advertised as £17.50 but when it came to check out between postage and VAT it was £25! I was so disappointed with this item."
"For over 2 years now I’ve been stumped by the fact that the Airborne Shop STILL only stock cheap tacky nylon ties instead of silk. The tie in question is the 3 stripes Para Reg tie which I prefer to wear. Come on Airborne Shop, this isn’t Albania 1958. Silk up."
We stock a large range of ties in both polyester and silk materials to cater for different tastes and budgets. Unfortunately we can't stock every design in both fabrics due to the cost, however if we see a demand for any design in silk we do endeavour to stock it.

The product listing does state which fabric the tie is made from (we don't advertise them all as silk if they aren't) so you will be aware of this when ordering.

Please get in touch if you'd like to return the tie and we'd more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Stephen
The Airborne Shop
"The christmas baubles are very disappointing. The logo is very small and faint. Really not worth the money."
"I ordered the Catterick 2017 badge and they sent me colchester 2017 instead. Still waiting for my correct order for 3 week's."
"Haven’t received my order after 2 weeks, no one to speak to as they are closed until January. I’ve had no contact to explain as to why my parcel hasn’t arrived."
Hi Lawrence,

I've sent you an email regarding the delivery as the tracking shows that it was delivered on the 22nd.

Thanks, Stephen
"very disappointed with the items sent! needs to have both sides of the bauble with cap badge and Pegasus I hope to receive a discount code on my next order I place with you. Regards Colin Keiry,"
"A lot smaller than I expected it to be. First time I've been disappointed with airborne shop."
"Still waiting for my umbrella"
"the last product is nothing like the style of the item advertised the quality of the item "beanie hat" is woefull.the embroidery is crooked and poor quality also..i wouldnt recommend ..i also purchased a polo shirt..top prices low low quality."
"Today is the 12th of une and I still have not received my T shirt,could have been halfway to the Falklands by now again...!!!!!!"
"Ordered a collar received a lead. I sent an email to inform them of error but no reply so then had to ring. Told to send lead back by post and once received will only then send collar. No apology. Disappointed."
"I still have not received my purchase."
Sorry for the delay in responding.

We posted your order on 20/02/2017 - If you still haven't received it please check with your local postal service in the US to see if they have it. If not, please let us know via email and we'll resend the order.

Thanks,

Stephen
"Sent a wrong one insult"
Hi Bryan,

Sorry again for the mixup. We are currently awaiting delivery of the correct item in from our suppliers and then we'll arrange an exchange straight away.

Thanks, Stephen
"It is now the 19th November and have still not received my poppy badge"
Hi,

Your order was posted promptly so it may be missing in the post. I'll ask someone to contact you tomorrow to discuss a replacement/refund.

Thanks, Stephen
"I ordered a size xl, the label says xl but I had problems trying to get my arms in the sleeves and it was so tight across my chest I looked pregnant. I think that you should get your sizes checked !!!!!"
Hi George - We'll be undertaking a full review of our sizing, trying to make it much clearer, next week. Unfortunately as our clothing comes from several brands, all with different sizing, there are no 'standard sizes', so we'll be listing as many measurements as we can take for each product.

I'll also ask someone to get in touch next week to see whether you'd like to return the item for a refund or exchange.

Thanks, Stephen
"Brought a 2 para a bow tie, the product was rubbish, cap badge not central and the band sown back to front.......to say i was slightlt disappointed is an understatement"
Hi Ian,

Sorry about that, I'll get someone to contact you today to discuss and organise a replacement.

The Airborne Shop is rated 4.88 based on 2,297 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!