The Airborne Shop Reviews

0115 8192173

info@airborneshop.com

Terence HouseDenman Street East

Tell us how The Airborne Shop made you happy
Ordered my items on the 11th of December got them on the 24th ! Delivery’s are a big issue with these guys. Thanks for ruining my sons birthday on returning from the parachute regiment.. his 2 items were late like every other item I’ve ordered from the airborne shop. No more orders from me . Disappointing!!
Excellent customer service. Arrived the next day and good quality
I ordered a hoodie in XL, it arrived but for some strange reason I had expanded so rang up and spoke to a very helpful lady, Cara I think, who made the return and exchange simple. The return would be a lengthy process due to the Christmas break but Cara assured me it was no problem. The XXL was despatched and arrived well in time for Christmas. Excellent service.
Great service, fast shipment.
Brilliant quality, fast delivery, my son loves it
Excellent service, many thanks.
Nice top and embroidery however the quality of the hoody is poor. It is very thin for a hood.
My son loves his hoodie
I purchased a Falkland 40 shirt and cuff links as presents. Both we of good quality and as gifts we’ll received. I have purchased many items from the airborne shop over the last few years and never been disappointed with quality, price or service. Fantastic job 😀
Airborne shop is awesome, but the shorts I ordered were really badly made, see review.
Got this for my dog Ellie my partner was in the parachute regiment so he will always be with her
I was desperately looking for this book, I found it here at a fair price. Easy ordering and very fast overseas delivery. Thank you and Happy New Year!
The quality of the item I bought is wonderful. This T Shirt has a thicker, heavier cotton weave. So it's a pleasure to wear. I also thought that the P&P was great. Honestly, I highly recommend The Airborne Shop.
I find the Airborne Shop awesome love the products, and the service is excellent. I can’t fault the shop in any way.
Great fit idealfor working out plus working out in the cold ☺️. Already been working outside in this garment as a base layer for my uniform 👌
Fabulous quality but a little too small for my planet of a head, excellent service and delivery as per usual
Excellent! Great gift.
Excellent quality and excellent service
Great service, good quality, 1st class.
Excellent. You need to produce a cheuter ops version. I’m sure there are a few of us around who would buy one.
The Airborne Shop is rated 4.89 based on 7,152 reviews