A Financial Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Financial Ltd
Read A Financial Ltd Reviews

About A Financial Ltd:

aFinancial make getting a mortgage easy
Finding the right mortgage is child's play with aFinancial. We are always looking for ways to reduce complexity and we have a process that is fast.
Take the leg work out of finding a mortgage and let us get you approved the first time.

davidgolt@afinancial.co.uk

51-52 Calthorpe Rd

Tell us how A Financial Ltd made you happy
Great experience and sound advice
Always a pleasure. Thank you, Antonio.
A financial we’re able to provide a remortgage with Barclays when Barclays couldn’t provide it, in my experience David Golt provided sn excellent service.
(London) -
Thank you, Colin, your right we often get deals agreed with the lenders that have been unable to help direct. I look forward to our next review. Please let me know if you or your family need anything in the meantime.
Simple and quick service, Thanks!
I have used a financial services on five occasions. They have always found a satisfactory solution to my re-financing needs. A few hours of form filling is needed, but should be expected when seeking a re-finance offer. Would I use again, yes.
We were very pleased with the service we received.
Andrew and Hassan dealt with us and there are not enough words to describe our experience. We were kept up to date with every single thing with regular emails and calls to put our mind at ease. After appointing Afinancial as our broker, we got the mortgage offer 11 working days later. extremely speedy considering how long a mortgage process takes. extremely satisfied customer - Hassan - a BIG special thanks to you for all your help.
every question we asked Andy, he had an answer for. Was more than helpful at all times, and took time out of his day to walk us through every step of the process. Couldn’t have asked for a better advisor!
No complaints at all. Would recommend to others. In fact I have.
Very happy to recommend Afinancial as a broker. Extremely knowledgeable and very professional. Will use them again
Responsive and good quality. Some lapses on follow through.
Level of professional service provided by David Golt was outstanding. Calm and collected at all times although he was having to deal with a very stressed customer. He's a great asset to aFinancial. From the outset he's been shown he really knows his business and has been efficient and effective in explaining it to a customer with a very limited knowledge. All other parties I've dealt with at aFinancial have equally been as good.
Andrew have been fantastic got us a great deal and mortgage in no time , good communication, nothing to much for him , always at the end of the phone . Will definitely recommend him and afinance . Thank you so much for all the hard work .
very knowledgeable of the market always willing to offer advice
David and Hassan are always very helpful and efficient in sorting out my remortgages. They resolve any problems I have swiftly. I highly recommend their service.
David provided a exellect service when all other mortgages broker's said they couldn't sort our complex mortgage out David was able to use his magic. David went above and beyond, Highy recommend great service, thanks again David.
David Golt is a excellent Mortgage broker. Our deal was quite complex in nature and involved changes. David was easy to communicate with. David was very professional and persistent in getting the deal done. A+++++
Hi I have always been very satisfied with the service I have received over many years. I receive reminders when mortgages need reviewing and clear examples of the offered choices. Keep it up
The service from AFinancial is first class. Excellent staff, particularly David and Gift. The previous financial advisor I had tried told me I was not ready to buy a house and I should just give up and ‘try again in five years when my finances improve’. I had given up all hope until I met David at AFinancial and explained my situation. His immediate response was, “let’s try”. He knows what is required. There were obstacles, but at each step of the process the team at AFinancial were in touch with me to talk me through the options, and find a solution. Very professional. They did not sugar coat anything or ignore obstacles, but diligently worked their way through each stage until a solution was found. I am now the proud owner of my own house and have a mortgage arrangement, with extremely favourable rates, from one of the major High Street banks. It actually is a dream come true. Many thanks are due in no small part to David and his very friendly, effective team. I recommend AFinancial to any prospective buyer seeking a mortgage and rate them a five star. Thank you very much David and Gift.
Brilliant!
Afinancial has helped us to arrange multiple mortgage applications in the past. They are professional and always willing to do extra. Highly recommended
A Financial Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 53 reviews