aFinancial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend aFinancial

About aFinancial: aFinancial make getting a mortgage easy
Finding the right mortgage is child's play with aFinancial. We are always looking for ways to reduce complexity and we have a process that is fast.
Take the leg work out of finding a mortgage and let us get you approved the first time.

davidgolt@afinancial.co.uk

51-52 Calthorpe Rd

Tell us how aFinancial made you happy

"Level of professional service provided by David Golt was outstanding. Calm and collected at all times although he was having to deal with a very stressed customer. He's a great asset to aFinancial. From the outset he's been shown he really knows his business and has been efficient and effective in explaining it to a customer with a very limited knowledge. All other parties I've dealt with at aFinancial have equally been as good."
"Andrew have been fantastic got us a great deal and mortgage in no time , good communication, nothing to much for him , always at the end of the phone . Will definitely recommend him and afinance . Thank you so much for all the hard work ."
"very knowledgeable of the market always willing to offer advice"
"David and Hassan are always very helpful and efficient in sorting out my remortgages. They resolve any problems I have swiftly. I highly recommend their service."
"David provided a exellect service when all other mortgages broker's said they couldn't sort our complex mortgage out David was able to use his magic. David went above and beyond, Highy recommend great service, thanks again David."
"David Golt is a excellent Mortgage broker. Our deal was quite complex in nature and involved changes. David was easy to communicate with. David was very professional and persistent in getting the deal done. A+++++"
"Hi I have always been very satisfied with the service I have received over many years. I receive reminders when mortgages need reviewing and clear examples of the offered choices. Keep it up"
"The service from AFinancial is first class. Excellent staff, particularly David and Gift. The previous financial advisor I had tried told me I was not ready to buy a house and I should just give up and ‘try again in five years when my finances improve’. I had given up all hope until I met David at AFinancial and explained my situation. His immediate response was, “let’s try”. He knows what is required. There were obstacles, but at each step of the process the team at AFinancial were in touch with me to talk me through the options, and find a solution. Very professional. They did not sugar coat anything or ignore obstacles, but diligently worked their way through each stage until a solution was found. I am now the proud owner of my own house and have a mortgage arrangement, with extremely favourable rates, from one of the major High Street banks. It actually is a dream come true. Many thanks are due in no small part to David and his very friendly, effective team. I recommend AFinancial to any prospective buyer seeking a mortgage and rate them a five star. Thank you very much David and Gift."
"Afinancial has helped us to arrange multiple mortgage applications in the past. They are professional and always willing to do extra. Highly recommended"
"AFinancial helped me get my first mortgage. David Golt found the best mortgage for me and helped me through the process of jumping on the property ladder. Excellent service."
"I have had a few mortgages arranged by David Golt and Hassan. I have always received a professional and excellent customer service."
"I have known David since 2011. He has found me 3 mortgages and a few remortgages. I recommended him to friends. In a word, he gets things done. 💯"
"They were very supportive to me through out our mortgage thank you very much it was a pleasure to worked with Hassan and David both"
"Brilliant financial adviser, totally free of charge with the service 100 times better than those ones that charge half a thousand pounds for their service!!! Definitely recommend them."
"David Golt is a first rate broker. He has a helpful and pragmatic approach, knows the market very well, sources good products, has great communication skills, always does what he say he will and is generally very pleasant to work with. I have had no hesitation in recommending David to family and friends who are looking for a mortgage."
"Top class service and helpful for me to get mortgage offer in 24 hours."
aFinancial is rated 4.98 based on 43 reviews