A Financial Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Financial Ltd
Read A Financial Ltd Reviews

About A Financial Ltd:

aFinancial make getting a mortgage easy
Finding the right mortgage is child's play with aFinancial. We are always looking for ways to reduce complexity and we have a process that is fast.
Take the leg work out of finding a mortgage and let us get you approved the first time.

davidgolt@afinancial.co.uk

51-52 Calthorpe Rd

Tell us how A Financial Ltd made you happy
Me and my partner decided to enquire with AFinancial after reading the Money Saving Expert First Time Buyers booklet. It explained the benefits of using a mortgage broker and AFinancial was listed. Having look at their reviews I gave them a call. I had a phone consultation before we started looking for anywhere to buy, they were able to give an indication on how much we would be able to borrow. They explained the process which made something that felt quite intimidating for a first time buyer completely managable. What I thought was really great was that they discussed how much we would want to spend on a monthly basis and took this in to account to arrive at our final budget. After the first call they sent through a decision in principle to the amount we wanted to spend rather than the full amount that we could afford so that the estate agents didn't get carried away and push our budget up. I felt like they really put us first. After this call we started looking for a couple of months and didn't keep in contact. When we had an offer accepted on a property we contacted them again. They gave us a number of different options and scenarios and explained everything simplistically. Once we had chosen the option we wanted to take they took us through the process step by step, they couldn't have done any more. They sent the application through in a timely manner and actioned it the day they received it. Nationwide were quite slow at processing our application and Timothy was giving us frequent updates and chasing them to get it approved. They were absolutely fantastic and I would recommend them to everyone now! Thank you so so much!
What can i say Andrew and his team (Tim) have been amazing. Me & my partner went with Afinancial after reading reviews.. this is our first mortgage honestly although it felt like a lifetime everything has been done as expected and iv got my keys 3 months and abit later..had a little set back during the mortgage appication (lenders fault) however this was solved Immediately.. Me & partner both work full time with a little girl and Andrew made this process easy for us.. everything was via email and telephone, Both Andrew and Tim were so efficient in their replies.. the solictors they recommended was also amazing. Will defo be using Andrew again and will recommend. THANK YOU ANDREW I OWE U THAT ORANGE JUICE THANK U TIM X
I dealt with Andrew who could not have made the process easier for us. Everything was done over the phone and by email. We did a remortage and for your biggest financial commitment I was so impressed how simple he made everything. He came back with a list of recommendations within 24 hours, and we were pretty much done within a week... he even called me a couple of hours before with a cheaper option! I will definitely be back, his knowledge, professionalism and industry knowledge is superb..
Due to me and my partner being first time buyers and both working it was difficult for us to attend meetings with the banks. So we decided to go to aFinancial for help. They explained the process provided us with info for potential creditors and completed the whole process for us. Even when I was in the process of changing my job (stressful times) they explained what information i needed to provide to help with the application and prevent any delays. How ever the first creditor was unable to provide us with a mortgage as they pulled out of the mortgage market (just our luck). aFinancial well specifically Andrew quickly setup up a second creditor and a new mortgage application which was agreed within a week. I would just like to thank Tim and Andrew for all there hard work.
We had such good experience with timothy and david. Dreamed of owing our own home for a long time and glad we had the team to guide us through the application process. It all moved very quickly and we are very happy! We plan to use them in the fiture and could not recommend them enough.
afinancial have been brilliant and I'd highly recommend!
I chose aFinancial, alongside a few other brokers, to ensure we could search the whole of the market in order to find a mortgage. Given my partner's nationality, finding any mortgage was proving to be problem, and 2 other brokers had already said they couldn't help us. aFinancial searched the market and within a day we had two potential mortgage offers sent over to us, and subsequently a mortgage in principle soon afterwards. As a result, me and my partner are now homeowners. I would highly recommend their services and will be speaking to them again when we come to remortgage.
Thanks Peter, foreign national mortgages are fairly straight forward for us as we do them all the time. I am glad you are enjoying your new home.

Kind regards
David
Excellent service
Thanks Babar, don't forget we offer an attractive introducer program. Please let me know if you would like to join
David and Sean were both extremely helpful throughout the process. David’s guidance was great as we were first time buyers and gave us great advice. Would highly recommend to anybody looking to secure the best mortgage! Thank you again guys. Jade and Tom
Thanks guys, I hope you are enjoying your new home.
Ever since we got into contact with Andrew, he was so helpful and informative. I am so happy with the whole process and the way it was handled speedily. Andrew was always happy to speak to me about any queries I had and guide me which kept me reassured. A massive thank you to Timothy also who dealt with our application too, super helpful. Highly recommend the Afinancial team!
The Service was great David found me a fantastic deal again. Tim and Hassan has been very supportive from start to finish by keeping me up to date with the progress of any application. Thanks Gamma Wright
Top man for mortgage advice and incredibly responsive:)
Excellent service. Very impressed with the commitment and detail to getting the mortgage out into place. Dr Faisal Mir
Amazing service from aFinancial, very professional, advice and guidance all thru out the process, being a first time buyer and all those nerves questions queries etc Andrew and his team were fantastic from start to finish, had a little issue mid way but again spot on and secured us what we needed to continue with our mortgage application, would highly recommend 5 Star service, Thank You aFinancial
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so Glad Andrew Quinton-Jones and the team did a great job for you. We look forward to helping gain soon.
David and the team were attentive and helpful in assisting with our circumstances and helping us get our mortgage. Highly recommended
Thank you Savvas, always a pleasure.
Great help, have already recommended to a friend. Would use again without hesitation
Thank you Simi, I hope your move goes well. Do let me know when you are ready to discuss your protection needs as well.

Many regards David
The support I received from David and Hassan during my remortgage was constant. I would highly recommend them and have already done so to many of my friends.
Always a pleasure Satinder and thanks again for your kind referrals
There is no problem at all with aFinancial and I'm very happy with the service that I've received.
Thank you Xiaolei, I look forward to our next review.
Everyone at Afinancial we’re wonderful. David did a great job in sorting out a mortgage in what was a complicated case. Thank you guys !!
Thank you for your kind words which I will relay to the team. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. Please also bear me in mind for the future if friends or family need help.
Great experience and sound advice
Always a pleasure. Thank you, Antonio.
A Financial Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 52 reviews