aFinancial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend aFinancial

About aFinancial: aFinancial make getting a mortgage easy
Finding the right mortgage is child's play with aFinancial. We are always looking for ways to reduce complexity and we have a process that is fast.
Take the leg work out of finding a mortgage and let us get you approved the first time.

davidgolt@afinancial.co.uk

51-52 Calthorpe Rd

Click Here

Tell us how aFinancial made you happy

"I chose aFinancial, alongside a few other brokers, to ensure we could search the whole of the market in order to find a mortgage. Given my partner's nationality, finding any mortgage was proving to be problem, and 2 other brokers had already said they couldn't help us. aFinancial searched the market and within a day we had two potential mortgage offers sent over to us, and subsequently a mortgage in principle soon afterwards. As a result, me and my partner are now homeowners. I would highly recommend their services and will be speaking to them again when we come to remortgage."
Thanks Peter, foreign national mortgages are fairly straight forward for us as we do them all the time. I am glad you are enjoying your new home.

Kind regards
David
"Excellent service"
Thanks Babar, don't forget we offer an attractive introducer program. Please let me know if you would like to join
"David and Sean were both extremely helpful throughout the process. David’s guidance was great as we were first time buyers and gave us great advice. Would highly recommend to anybody looking to secure the best mortgage! Thank you again guys. Jade and Tom"
Thanks guys, I hope you are enjoying your new home.
"Ever since we got into contact with Andrew, he was so helpful and informative. I am so happy with the whole process and the way it was handled speedily. Andrew was always happy to speak to me about any queries I had and guide me which kept me reassured. A massive thank you to Timothy also who dealt with our application too, super helpful. Highly recommend the Afinancial team!"
"The Service was great David found me a fantastic deal again. Tim and Hassan has been very supportive from start to finish by keeping me up to date with the progress of any application. Thanks Gamma Wright"
"Top man for mortgage advice and incredibly responsive:)"
"Excellent service. Very impressed with the commitment and detail to getting the mortgage out into place. Dr Faisal Mir"
"Amazing service from aFinancial, very professional, advice and guidance all thru out the process, being a first time buyer and all those nerves questions queries etc Andrew and his team were fantastic from start to finish, had a little issue mid way but again spot on and secured us what we needed to continue with our mortgage application, would highly recommend 5 Star service, Thank You aFinancial"
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so Glad Andrew Quinton-Jones and the team did a great job for you. We look forward to helping gain soon.
"David and the team were attentive and helpful in assisting with our circumstances and helping us get our mortgage. Highly recommended"
Thank you Savvas, always a pleasure.
"Great help, have already recommended to a friend. Would use again without hesitation"
Thank you Simi, I hope your move goes well. Do let me know when you are ready to discuss your protection needs as well.

Many regards David
"The support I received from David and Hassan during my remortgage was constant. I would highly recommend them and have already done so to many of my friends."
Always a pleasure Satinder and thanks again for your kind referrals
"There is no problem at all with aFinancial and I'm very happy with the service that I've received."
Thank you Xiaolei, I look forward to our next review.
"Everyone at Afinancial we’re wonderful. David did a great job in sorting out a mortgage in what was a complicated case. Thank you guys !!"
Thank you for your kind words which I will relay to the team. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. Please also bear me in mind for the future if friends or family need help.
"Great experience and sound advice"
Always a pleasure. Thank you, Antonio.
"A financial we’re able to provide a remortgage with Barclays when Barclays couldn’t provide it, in my experience David Golt provided sn excellent service."
(London) -
Thank you, Colin, your right we often get deals agreed with the lenders that have been unable to help direct. I look forward to our next review. Please let me know if you or your family need anything in the meantime.
"Simple and quick service, Thanks!"
"I have used a financial services on five occasions. They have always found a satisfactory solution to my re-financing needs. A few hours of form filling is needed, but should be expected when seeking a re-finance offer. Would I use again, yes."
"We were very pleased with the service we received."
"Andrew and Hassan dealt with us and there are not enough words to describe our experience. We were kept up to date with every single thing with regular emails and calls to put our mind at ease. After appointing Afinancial as our broker, we got the mortgage offer 11 working days later. extremely speedy considering how long a mortgage process takes. extremely satisfied customer - Hassan - a BIG special thanks to you for all your help."
"every question we asked Andy, he had an answer for. Was more than helpful at all times, and took time out of his day to walk us through every step of the process. Couldn’t have asked for a better advisor!"
aFinancial is rated 4.98 based on 46 reviews