A Financial Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend A Financial Ltd
Read A Financial Ltd Reviews

About A Financial Ltd:

aFinancial make getting a mortgage easy
Finding the right mortgage is child's play with aFinancial. We are always looking for ways to reduce complexity and we have a process that is fast.
Take the leg work out of finding a mortgage and let us get you approved the first time.

davidgolt@afinancial.co.uk

51-52 Calthorpe Rd

Tell us how A Financial Ltd made you happy
I’ve worked with Afinancial on 2 property deals now and they’ve been brilliant both times, Andrew and Tim have worked with me on both these deals aswell as Joseph on the latest one all dealing with any mortgage issues that have arisen and talking me through any problems. Super friendly and professional guys and I look forward to working with them again on my next property purchase.
Andrew Quinton Jones was fantastic to work with and explained everything really well on a remortgage
Mr.David Golt and Mr.Timothy Wragg were wonderful, they helped me choose the right lender and the mortgage without any hassle. They also walked me through different available options. Everything was dotted end to end from following up with solicitors to setting up insurance. I have already recommended aFinancial to my work colleagues and friends. Great service and great team.
Sorry for a late review but due to the fantastic advice and support from David and Sean at Afinancials we bought our first home and moved in! I couldn’t be more grateful for all their support in navigating through the maze. I have and will continue to recommend their services to friends/ family and anyone who is willing to listen.
Thank you to Hassan and Timothy for all their hard work on my mortgage application, all done very efficiently and easily with no stress. Have been using A-financial since 2016, great service, great team. Thanks so much.
Great service, definitely recommend!
Made everything so easy
Bit of a slow start, but it was Christmas and what with Covid delays I did worry a bit, but once the ball was rolling all went well. Many thanks
Excellent service always very helpful especially David and Hassan
Thank u for all ur staff and u really had a good service and I was very happy with u thanks again
Hassan was excellent. He made the entire process seem less from start to finish. Would highly recommend
David was wonderful, I had tried 2 previous mortgage advisors, one said there was only one mortgage option available to me, which I couldn’t afford, the other took my money for an ‘arrangement fee’ then failed to arrange the mortgage. David restored my faith in mortgage advisors, he found me an affordable mortgage and between him & Sean the process was straight forward, relatively stressless and didn’t take too long to sort out. Communication was excellent, I would highly recommend them..
I used afinancial for my remortgage and David and his team were extremely helpful and professional throughout the process. I will definitely use them again.
Would highly recommend this company! It has been such a smooth process for myself and partner as first time buyers. Sean Neal dealt with ours and he always went above and beyond and really kept us in the light of what was going on, never had to chase him for anything. Fantastic company. Thank you
Excellent highly recommend great team
excellent service. value for money.
David and Timothy have been absolutely fabulous with acquiring our mortgage. I can’t thank them enough! I would not only recommend them, but I do plan on using them for future purchases too. They’re very professional, knowledgeable and know the industry very well, hence knew all the answers to our questions. THANK YOU 😊
Amazing mortgage company with a great team.
Great guys, get the best deal from always and no hidden costs.
Hi A.financial was amazing team ,especially Hassan,he connects to the clients and their demand perfectly.He always replied to your email and answer any questions you have.He update your estate agent and solicitor whenever needed .He always have solutions to any problems.highly recommended
A Financial Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 92 reviews