Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
Ellie has been very reliable. She’s been helping me prepare for my mock exams in the new year. It’s nice to have a tutor just a few years older than me as this means we get on very well.
My tutor (Tom) has been given me more confidence with the topics I was finding difficult in ALevel maths. We’ve gone through trigonometry, integration, and mechanics, and he’s been very knowledgable in all areas.
I needed help with my personal statement as my school does not offer much support. After the sessions with Jack I realised how terrible it was at first but after a few sessions with him I’m very pleased with how it turned out! He’s also suggested quite a few books for me to read which was very useful.
I was pleased with the lessons I had with Rob and glad that I received exam tuition from him in the end. I still found the MAT difficult but at least I gave it my best shot.
A lot of my friends at school were receiving some sort of external help preparing for these admissions tests so we decided to seek out a tutor as well. Only had a few lessons to brush up on a few aspects of exam technique on the first section of the TSA. Everything was set up quickly, have no complaints
Lucy was a delight to have as a tutor! My daughter was unsure what she would get asked in the interview but I think a few sessions with Lucy definitely helped her out and made her more prepared.
A month into having maths lessons with James and so far so good!
We contacted this agency as my son required a tutor for the BMAT exam. He was happy with his tutor, who in addition to BMAT help gave advice on how to pass medicine interviews.
I’m so much more clearer with my calculus modules after having some sessions with Yiannis. He knew all the material inside out and was good at explaining the more difficult concepts to me, even when I was slow to understand them.
I was searching for a tutor to help my daughter with her university applications. We are at an international school in London, so our school doesn’t give much help. Jonathan was very professional, he helped with the personal statement as well as teaching physics for the entrance exam to Cambridge.
I contacted Admissions Tutors to get help for my son who is applying to Oxford. They responded quickly and were very polite and found my son a tutor almost immediately.
We hired Jane as a tutor to give our two sons a head start looking forward to the 11+ exams next year. She has helped with both maths and English. Both the boys have been enjoying the lessons and their teacher said they’ve improved on their weaker areas in maths.
I am the guardian of an international student from China. I booked a tutor, Henry, to help my student with her Oxford Biology application. I feel it was a worthwhile to invest in a service like this such that she can give the interview her best shot as she does not have much experience with this sort of thing as she is not always completely confident when speaking English. I would have preferred a tutor to come to our home, however online seemed to work well.
My Oxford application was successful and I received an offer to study PPE! I'm very grateful for the TSA and interview support, my tutor really knew what he was doing and played a big part in my success.
I had lesson each week with Jack in preparation for the PAT. Each lesson was very well planned out focussing on different topics, and we also worked on exam technique. I feel it was definitely worth it and felt the exam went well in the end. I’ll ask for Jack’s help again if I am invited for the interview at Oxford.
We were desperately seeking a tutor for our daughter who was diagnosed with slow processing speed and was therefore finding university very difficult. We were open to the idea of online tutoring, however we thought it would be best if the tutor would be able to meet us in person first. We were thankful that we were eventually matched with a tutor who could both carry out lessons at our home and also online lessons during term time. In the two months since the tuition has started we have seen a transformation in our daughter and she is much happier at university. We really are very thankful for the support.
I was helped by Roza who was extremely helpful and made me feel at ease! I would definitely recommend as it’s extremely worth it for the preperation especially from people who have already experienced interviews !
10/10
My two boys have been having weekly 11+ lessons with the goal of gaining entry into local grammar schools in our area. Having looked at school reports, their mathematics has certainly improved and they always look forward to lessons; the tutor makes the sessions engaging which is important as they can get easily distracted.
Arian was a great tutor, very thankful for his help with MAT tuition.
Matthew has been helping my son who in year 12 at Harrow and would like to apply to study English at Oxford. He’s been going through his essays with Matthew who has been very patient so far. We would definitely recommend Matthew to anyone else studying English!
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews