Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
We had a good experience with Admissions Tutors. They are good with rescheduling and provide a convenient service. Our English tutor helps Fred approach his A-level texts with greater creativity and insight. He gets a lot out of the time and seems more motivated throughout the week.
I am pleased to be getting one on one tuition for Chemistry from Rob. He is very enthusiastic about inorganic chemistry and makes me feel more confident about studying natural sciences at university.
Justin has been a superstar and my daughter is very happy having tuition with him!
We're delighted that our son has gained entry to study Mathematics at Oxford University. He's said many good things about his tutor whom he worked with over the past few months and will be continuing with him to learn some topics beyond A-levels in preparation for university education.
Rob has really been amazing so far! I had a bit of a shock when I came to university and didn't understand a lot of my pure maths courses despite the fact that I did very well in my A-levels. I'm doing much better on my analysis problem sheets now!
I've been meeting weekly with Milan as I've been a bit lost with my A-level maths especially after only deciding to take it a few weeks after the school year started. His lessons have been well structured and his explanations are always very clear and I'll be working with him hopefully for the rest of the year.
Tim helped me write and review my personal statement for Physics. He was very helpful and I'm very pleased with the end result. We also went through some advanced topics which I wrote a paragraph on in my personal statement which I hadn't heard of before.
Violet was very thorough in the mock interviews I had and gave detailed and constructive feedback.
My daughter had lessons with Keiran before the ECAA and interview and was accepted into Cambridge University so the tuition definitely paid off!
Helpful guidance with my Cambridge application. Very friendly and supportive.
My son has been working with Charles for the past two months on A-level Maths and says he is finding the tuition beneficial to his studies and is considerably more confident on his weaker topics.
I got a 1 and 1 in STEP II and III. I was confident in my ability but was still anxious about these exams. I feel the lessons were a worthwhile investment and am grateful for Alex for all his help.
My BMAT results recently came out and I scored: 6.2, 5.9, 4A. My tutor was Hannah, she was fantastic and I’d recommend her to any other students!
I hired a tutor to supplement the BMAT tutorials the medical society were providing at my son’s school. He received Section 1: 6.7, Section 2 6.8, Section 3: 4.5A. We were pleased with the service provided and will consider it again for our youngest if she decided to apply to medical school.
Happy to say I scored 2800 in the UCAT :)
Received tuition a few months ago and passed the the STEP 1 exam and met my Imperial offer. Thanks!
I had tuition for the MAT and Oxford maths interviews. My first tutor was good, however due to the time difference our schedules did not work out. I was given a second tutor and she was also good.
I am writing on behalf of my son who recently took the LNAT exam. We’ve worked with private tutors in the past (for GCSEs and Alevels) but we didn’t know anyone who had particular expertise with the LNAT exam. We also hadn’t done online lessons but were aware that this is very common these days. We contacted this organisation and they connected us with a tutor, Thomas. After speaking to him personally we set up weekly lessons. My son definitely benefitted from the tuition, and in fact we agreed to keep on working with Thomas to help with some of his school exams. Thank you
Having online lessons has been very convenient for me as I live in a rural area. Jack has been very flexible with arranging lessons which I appreciate.
Wasn’t expecting at all to be called up for an interview after a pretty abysmal exam so I didn’t bother to revise for the interview at all until I was called up with only about 10 days in advance! I had a lesson every day for a week with Tom which was super useful. It wasn’t just the actual interview practice that was good, but having someone to talk to at Cambridge who has was previously in my position calmed my nerves a lot!
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.95 based on 125 reviews