Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
My daughter has had several online tutoring sessions with Chris, to prepare her for the Oxford MAT test. From the off, Chris was fantastic and has really supported Lily - going through past papers, helping her with technique and talking through problem areas. The service from Admissions Tutors has been really smooth and so easy - I would highly recommend them.
Joe enjoyed his sessions with Bilal and appreciated his coaching style approach. After such a disrupted second half to first year sixth, Joe really needed some support to rebuild his confidence along with help on understanding the different approach to maths problems as needed for MAT. Seeing as he has no support from school re the MAT this was the only way to access additional input.
My daughter found Amber to be a huge help in the run up to the HAT test. Amber was an excellent teacher and guide and the sessions were hugely beneficial. Although the outcome of the test remains unknown, the tutorials helped our daughter to view an alternative perspective to her own and helped in widening her approach to her studies. We would highly recommend Amber.
He is a good tutor and is very friendly
Molly has been an exceptional tutor. She is super-organised and an inspirational teacher. She has been a wonderful role model for my son and has helped him develop his understanding and knowledge but, above all, a greater love of literature and an ability to write and talk about it critically - essential for entry to Russel Group Universities. She ensured he was utterly prepared and confident going into his Oxford entrance exams and his interview. I would highly recommend her as a tutor.
I’m so happy I found admissions tutors! Christina has been awesome and so helpful :) :)
Luke is an excellent tutor who has considerable expertise - specifically with Cambridge entrance exams. He is fully committed and passionate in ensuring his student do well.
Highly recommended.
I am super impressed with Admission Tutors. I submitted an enquiry via the website and was contacted back very quickly. The person on the phone asked me various questions in order to match my daughter's area of interest (within her subject) to the best tutor. A day or so later, I was put in touch with Nailah. My daughter loves her sessions and looks forward to them twice a week. Nailah has been wonderful and very reliable and is best described by my daughter...

Nailah as very well organised and thorough. She is extremely helpful, patient and friendly. She provides clear and concise notes. Thank you so much!
My daughter really enjoyed her tutorials with Alex. He explained things clearly and went through multiple methods to help her find the approach that worked best for her. He really helped her develop her understanding of how to answer the MAT questions and also the maths behind the questions. We would definitely recommend Alex as a tutor.
Admissions tutors helped me a lot with my UCAT. As English is my third language, it has been difficult for me to prepare for the test. But the tutor here was extra patient and understanding, and I got a satisfying UCAT score thanks to their supports.
Claudia has been an incredible tutor to my son and has helped him understand the complex points in chemistry. She is patient, kind and very well organised. The lessons are prepared well and she makes sure that everything is clear and understood before moving on to the next subject. We are very pleased and feel that an A* in chemistry is very possible.
Cat is an amazing tutor and has been incredibly helpful. She was very kind and attentive to what i struggled with, ensuring that every lesson helped progress my academic abilities. Her patients, adaptable methods and clear explanations helped me greatly when trying to approach difficult questions. I would highly recommend!!
All the tutors we have used have been excellent. Sessions are so carefully planned to enable progress at the right pace. The tutors are kind and approachable and have contributed not only to academic goals but also to the development of academic self confidence.
I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Admissions Tutors. My teenage son required help with his LNAT examination.
Upon enquiry I was allocated a Tutor immediately (Ben Cisneros) for weekly online sessions.

My son engaged well with Ben and found his lessons very informative. I particularly liked the weekly progress report produced by Ben, this kept both myself and my son up-to date with the progress being made

I will definitely be recommending Admissions Tutors to family & friends..
Theo has been a great tutor and helped me to increase my confidence in my own abilities. I was struggling with physics throughout year 12 however after my sessions my performance began increasing, as noticed by my teachers too. I think he is a great asset to my learning and he has definitely helped me get back on track to achieve my goal of attending a great University. As well as my subjects at school Theo has been helping me with my entrance exam for University. After a few sessions of us working on this he was able to identify the areas in which I require more help and now with every paper I do my score improves. He is very friendly and approachable too, and I would highly recommend him.
Adam is a fantastice tutor with patience and responsibility. His explanation is very clear and he is well prepared and well planned for each class.
Amber has helped me significantly in everything I asked of her including my coursework for my subjects and exam practice. She also helped me a lot in writing a great personal statement and I am glad I have Amber as a tutor and would recommend her to anyone doing a level History or English.
Adam has been instrumental and great in terms of my daughter's progress on the 11 plus. He has helped my daughter through a whole host of 11 plus areas, particularly in maths. Adam's teaching style has also been very effective as he is very personable and engages my daughter well, so much so that she enjoys her lessons and loves learning. Adam also gives very helpful and informative feedback on my daughter's progress including good advice and useful guidelines on areas we could work on at home with my daughter.
Fotis is a great tutor, whenever I don't understand something he takes it from the most basic requisite level so there is no room for misunderstanding. 10/10
Very pleased and grateful for Dewi’s help.
He’s excellent!!