Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
I signed up Edgar to have a few extra lessons in addition to the online lessons his school is currently giving to his class. He gets along well with Lara and from conversations I've had with her she seems to be organised and on top of things. We'll continue on until the summer break and then look to start again when Edgar enters Year 11.
Amit has been superb, although I hate preparing for exams and revising I've somehow found myself enjoying studying for the bmat. I never thought I would say that and that's all thanks to him :)
Michael is a great tutor! He is patient and has great techniques for approaching different question types, as well as valuable insight into the overall admissions process. Would highly recommend.
My daughter reports that the lessons have been very helpful. Thanks!
My tutor George was outstanding! He was very friendly and easy to get along with, and had a clear passion for the subject as well. He planned lessons very well, but was always ready to adapt quickly if there were any specific areas I wanted to look at, as well as being very encouraging throughout all the lessons. A genuinely nice guy and great tutor!
Katy has been the best tutor I've ever had! We've had many hours of lessons now and I've found that she has a great approach to teaching which has helped me understand the syllabus in a way that no other teacher has been able to help me with before. Also even outside lessons she's always quick to respond to quick questions I may have which I really appreciate!
The teacher for my son has been very good and gives us feedback and reports as to his progress. Yes we would recommended to other students looking for help. Thank you
Chloe has been terrific! We're really appreciative of the lessons in these turbulent times whilst Henry hasn't been in school. It's definitely kept him on track when he hasn't had too much support from his teachers.
Molly is an inspiration. Clever, communicative, organised and knowledgeable. She provides outstanding pre-session materials, is a fabulous teacher, and provides insightful feedback. If only all teachers were like her! I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get their child or student to the next level of learning and understanding of English Literature and to have the best possible chance for the admissions tests at Oxbridge.
Calum has helped considerably with the STEP tuition. He made the sessions enjoyable and focused whilst often tailoring them to a particular type of difficult question encountered

He is extremely approachable, very responsive to both topics and timing of sessions as well as being well prepared for them. He helps you develop your thoughts and approach to questions rather than just providing a solution

I would definitely recommend Calum and Admissions Tutors for anyone considering STEP
My tutor has been extremely friendly and super to work with. He clearly is an expert in what he is teaching and I'm happy that I was matched with him!
Fantastic assistance for my medical application. Michael has helped me put everything in perspective and has allowed me to systematically carry out tasks that will most definitely allow my application to stand out. He has also provides great tips when answering UCAT questions. Would most definitely recommend. Thank you Michael!
The tuition is of a high standard and my daughter likes having her lessons, thank you very much.
I am very happy with Katy as a tutor. She is friendly and very understanding and thorough in her tuition. She's happy to spend a long time on each area with me until I understand it fully and is patient when I don't get things quickly.
Riya has been a fantastic tutor in the time that she has been helping my daughter with her science subjects. She was lagging behind during classes but is definitely more confident now and with the encouragement of Riya is now back on track. We will be continuing lessons through summer until (hopefully!) school begins again next term.
I've been working with a tutor to help me with my personal statement to study History at university. It's been quite eye-opening actually to speak to someone who has studied the subject. The most helpful thing is having a better grasp of extra material I should be reading and looking at which is different from what I'm studying at A-level.
I have only good things to say about Amy! She has been superb breaking down the the topics I was struggling with into approachable chunks and was always happy to answer my questions even outside of the lessons. I'll be continueing our lessons over summer
Working with my tutor in preparation for my STEP exams has been incredibly helpful. Through the lessons I think my technique on the harder questions has improved, and I can now see the little tricks and methods needed to get started on the questions which I previously didn't spot. The recommendation to work through other similar questions such as from the BMO I think has also helped me.
My son was accepted into Oxford to study Physics and will be starting in a few months! He had lessons to help him study for the pat exam and the interviews, he said they were great and had high praise for his tutor.
My tutor is working with me to help me study for the Cambridge NSAA exam and also help me with my personal statement. We've gone through topics in physics and Chemistry. The Lessonspace tuition works very well.
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.96 based on 105 reviews