Admissions Tutors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Admissions Tutors
Telephone
Read Admissions Tutors Reviews

About Admissions Tutors:

Admissions Tutors provides private tuition for school, university, and Oxbridge applicants.

info@admissionstutors.com

Tell us how Admissions Tutors made you happy
Holly is very happy having lessons with Will. She has found her physics lessons enjoyable and informative and is feeling more confident as each session takes place.
Emily (my daughter) got on very well with Cameron. We hired a tutor after speaking to other parents at our school as we were advised that the ucat exam was very important, and Emily's school only gave a very small amount of practice sessions during lunchtimes. Emily scored 2820 which we believe is a very good mark.
My daughter received an offer to read Politics, Philosophy, and Economics at Oxford and we are very grateful for the help Sarah gave in preparing her for the TSA and interviews.
I've seen a complete transformation in my daughter's attitude to her course after she started having lessons with Max. She previously struggled with her essay writing but now has a renewed confidence and is enjoying university much more and may now even want to carry on and do Masters!
Andrew was a highly dependable tutor who we found to be very professional and had great knowledge. We are very pleased to say that our son received a top score on the UCAT of 2840 and got accepted into his first choice university, we are very thankful for Andrew for his help.
After a bad experience with another tutor we contacted someone to support our nephew’s application to Oxford University They were very professional and quickly provided us with a tutor whom our nephew got on very well with. The tutor helped him refine his personal statement and gave tuition in preparation for the October examination which he says he found very useful. We would happily recommend the tutor to any other applicants.
We wanted a convenient alternative to in-person tuition. My son has developed his essay writing skills and the communication from his tutor is brilliant.
We will continue to use them as our son's grades have improved and he is happier with his work. Mark, the tutor makes the maths lessons engaging and productive. With his A-level MEI exams coming up, his tutor is helping him with his exam technique and I am relieved that he is getting the support he needs to succeed.
My tutor Adam knows the A-level Physics syllabus very well and focuses on the topics I need help with and has really helped my understanding. Thank you
I had two weeks of intensive mock interview tuition before my land economy interviews and have been offered a place at Cambridge. The support I received from Esme was very structured and we went through a wide variety of questions which were similar in style to the real interviews I had.
Pleased that I was recommended Admissions Tutors. Found a wonderful tutor very quickly and my stressed kid is already feeling more confident. Jack understands his subject and is dedicated to my son's progress.
I was delighted to find specialist tuition for my daughter on a short term basis that was effective and easy to organise. We will use them again.
We had a good experience with Admissions Tutors. They are good with rescheduling and provide a convenient service. Our English tutor helps Fred approach his A-level texts with greater creativity and insight. He gets a lot out of the time and seems more motivated throughout the week.
I am pleased to be getting one on one tuition for Chemistry from Rob. He is very enthusiastic about inorganic chemistry and makes me feel more confident about studying natural sciences at university.
Justin has been a superstar and my daughter is very happy having tuition with him!
We're delighted that our son has gained entry to study Mathematics at Oxford University. He's said many good things about his tutor whom he worked with over the past few months and will be continuing with him to learn some topics beyond A-levels in preparation for university education.
Rob has really been amazing so far! I had a bit of a shock when I came to university and didn't understand a lot of my pure maths courses despite the fact that I did very well in my A-levels. I'm doing much better on my analysis problem sheets now!
I've been meeting weekly with Milan as I've been a bit lost with my A-level maths especially after only deciding to take it a few weeks after the school year started. His lessons have been well structured and his explanations are always very clear and I'll be working with him hopefully for the rest of the year.
Tim helped me write and review my personal statement for Physics. He was very helpful and I'm very pleased with the end result. We also went through some advanced topics which I wrote a paragraph on in my personal statement which I hadn't heard of before.
Violet was very thorough in the mock interviews I had and gave detailed and constructive feedback.
Admissions Tutors is rated 4.96 based on 57 reviews