TutorChase Reviews

of reviewers recommend TutorChase
Telephone
Read TutorChase Reviews

About TutorChase:

TutorChase (formerly Admissions Tutors) provides private elite online tutoring delivered by the UK's best tutors. We offer tutoring at all levels, including A-Level, IB, GCSE, KS3, 11+, undergraduate, and University and Oxbridge admissions.

info@tutorchase.com

Tell us how TutorChase made you happy
Emily is always well prepared for the lesson. After each lesson, she prepares a cheatsheet on the topic which she has taught my child so that he is able to use it to revise and aid him when he does the homework that she has set for him. She is clear, supportive and encouraging.
My tutor managed to save my maths skills in less than a month. Definitely an excellent tutoring website, I would recommend it to anyone willing to invest some time and money into improving their future (especially for university).
The tutors that I have received for my son have been excellent and are really making a difference to his education
My daughter is finding her tutor to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful in helping her to achieve top grades
We are very happy with our daughter’s tutor. Ms Bond is a very good teacher and is helping our daughter a lot with her Chemistry.
Ilya is organised, prepared, provides homework tasks and is always available for the agreed sessions. His approach is both professional and friendly. My daughter’s teacher has seen an improvement in six weeks. I am very pleased with the input and current results. Many thanks.
Really helpful, knowledgeable and understandable teaching.
The tutor is excellent - responsive to student’s needs and provides insightful analysis into texts. My son really enjoys the discussions with Victor and appreciates his guidance in creating clear arguments.
My sons A level history tutor has been a great support, helping him to improve and increase his speed in writing timed essays and having a clearer focus.
Results was not improved and stayed on the same level.
Kirstie is excellent at tailoring our sessions to my understanding of the topic and is adaptable with her teaching if I find something confusing. She has helped me to improve my exam technique for psychology which has allowed me to achieve higher grades. I couldn’t recommend her enough!
Harriet is a first class economics tutor. A super efficient service at every step - you managed to find a tutor just the right fit for our son, and he has made lots of progress. Thank you sincerely for your help and support, I will certainly recommend your services
Great tutor!
Great custom-focused learning on what my daughter needs to do her best on the ACT. Listens, diagnoses needs, patient teaching. Very satisfied.
Jacob Dabb is the best tutor I’ve ever had! His lessons are so interesting, of an excellent standard and very well structured. Jacob explains so clearly and always made me feel at ease to ask any questions. I loved every lesson I had and I’ve learned so much from him, through his immense knowledge. I recommend him 100,000,000%.
Admissions Tutors is a professional agency providing highly-qualied and highly academic tutors with in-depth knowledge of the subject they teach. We are very happy with our tutor, James, who has been helping our son with his A Level Maths and Further Maths. His tutoring is of a very high standard. His lessons are always student centred and he encourages and promotes analytical thinking, getting the student to think how to solve the problem, rather than simply offering the ready solution. Whenever we need to contact him, he replies very promptly. He is approachable, friendly and full of encouragement. Our son is really enjoying his lessons with James and now wants to continue with him throughout his A Level course. This for me speaks volumes.
Myles is an excellent tutor. My son has benefited enormously from his lessons and really enjoys them. I would highly recommend him. Thank you!
Tom is fantastic tutor - thorough, patient and engaging. Definitely helping build confidence and ability in Spanish.
Heather was really helpful in supporting my application for natural sciences from giving advice for my personal statement, going through difficult NSAA questions and having practice answering and going through interview style questions. I would recommend especially for maths and chemistry.
Really helpful and friendly. Well planned out lessons which helped me to get lots of practice of how to answer interview style questions and practice the scientific content. Would definitely recommend to others
TutorChase is rated 4.95 based on 184 reviews